Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently 21:54 - Jul 5 with 4665 viewsbluepirate

Mate at work who supports Hearts, listening to their friendly today, mentioned Mick was at the game against St Pats.

Might be taking in a game, catching up with Berra, or could be watching the next signing in action?

Just thought I'd mention it.
Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 07:07 - Jul 6 with 4204 viewsTractorCam

Conor Sammon

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 07:15 - Jul 6 with 4170 viewswkj

He's probably just there to ask for our balls back which left the stadium last year

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 07:42 - Jul 6 with 4041 viewssolemio

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 07:15 - Jul 6 by wkj

He's probably just there to ask for our balls back which left the stadium last year

I don't remember Alan Hunter, 6' 2 eyes of blue, playing for us last season. He put more footballs into Portman Road than anyone since.
Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:09 - Jul 6 with 3935 viewsJimmyJazz

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 07:42 - Jul 6 by solemio

I don't remember Alan Hunter, 6' 2 eyes of blue, playing for us last season. He put more footballs into Portman Road than anyone since.

They were clearances, Berra's were passes

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:22 - Jul 6 with 3874 viewsBluebell

I thought he was in Ireland with the squad!
Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:28 - Jul 6 with 3840 viewsKieran_Knows

Possibly looking at Jordan McGhee again, who were after a couple of summers ago? Right back/centre back, so may well be looking to bring him in if we are loaning Josh Emmanuel out.

The only other player I can think of is Jamie Walker, who plays out on the wing. Coming in to the last year of his deal, and scored a fair few last season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:35 - Jul 6 with 3807 viewsitfcjoe

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:28 - Jul 6 by Kieran_Knows

Possibly looking at Jordan McGhee again, who were after a couple of summers ago? Right back/centre back, so may well be looking to bring him in if we are loaning Josh Emmanuel out.

The only other player I can think of is Jamie Walker, who plays out on the wing. Coming in to the last year of his deal, and scored a fair few last season.

I thought McGee went to Boro?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:39 - Jul 6 with 3791 viewsKieran_Knows

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:35 - Jul 6 by itfcjoe

I thought McGee went to Boro?

Only went there last season on loan to their under 23's squad.

Login to get fewer ads

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:50 - Jul 6 with 3730 viewsPJH

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:22 - Jul 6 by Bluebell

I thought he was in Ireland with the squad!

The game was in Dublin.
Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:52 - Jul 6 with 3717 viewsBluebell

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 08:50 - Jul 6 by PJH

The game was in Dublin.

Ahhh..... that's why!
Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 09:24 - Jul 6 with 3609 viewsmonty_radio

Given the frequency with which Town are linked with players from the likes of Hearts, Hibs etc, presumably because that's where a fair few upcoming players have already cut their teeth in a truly competitive situation, and don't cost the earth, it would be bordering on negligent for the holidaying Mick not to take a short ride into town to take in such a game.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 10:55 - Jul 6 with 3469 views26_Paz

I watched a little bit of Scottish football last year. Whilst the standard generally is awful there are some decent looking players who could be picked up quite cheap due to the majority of Scottish clubs being completely skint. Of course, there's the risk that these players may only look decent because they are playing against utter dross (Celtic aside) but some could be worth a punt.

The Paz Man

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 12:38 - Jul 6 with 3372 viewsHipsterectomy

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 07:15 - Jul 6 by wkj

Underrated post

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

on 13:09 - Jul 6 with 3282 views_

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 10:55 - Jul 6 by 26_Paz

I watched a little bit of Scottish football last year. Whilst the standard generally is awful there are some decent looking players who could be picked up quite cheap due to the majority of Scottish clubs being completely skint. Of course, there's the risk that these players may only look decent because they are playing against utter dross (Celtic aside) but some could be worth a punt.

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 13:15 - Jul 6 with 3252 viewsKieran_Knows

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 10:55 - Jul 6 by 26_Paz

Quite true. I watched Hearts vs Dundee United live a few years back, when Sam Nicholson first broke in to the Hearts side. He looked like someone who would go on and become a good player. I saw the other day he's rejected a new deal there and is probably off to the MLS, strange move IMO.

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 16:25 - Jul 6 with 3115 views26_Paz

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 13:15 - Jul 6 by Kieran_Knows

Quite true. I watched Hearts vs Dundee United live a few years back, when Sam Nicholson first broke in to the Hearts side. He looked like someone who would go on and become a good player. I saw the other day he's rejected a new deal there and is probably off to the MLS, strange move IMO.

MLS is probably similar standard and he's probably getting more money. Might fall off the radar for a move to England if he's stuck over there though ...

The Paz Man

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 16:32 - Jul 6 with 3100 viewsKieran_Knows

Mick's watching Hearts tonight apparently on 16:25 - Jul 6 by 26_Paz

MLS is probably similar standard and he's probably getting more money. Might fall off the radar for a move to England if he's stuck over there though ...

You're probably not wrong with regards to getting more money. Shame, as he's someone I thought would come down to England and make a name for himself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024