Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA forum 09:49 - Nov 23 with 2967 viewsvilanovablue

Does anyone know the most used WBA forum there seem to be several and I have seen none which includes any chat about their upcoming game with us. I usually like to have a nose about as it is an interesting gauge as to where they see themselves.
WBA forum on 09:58 - Nov 23 with 2893 viewsSitfcB

I wish the busy c**t would make a comeback.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Or Tom on 10:04 - Nov 23 with 2857 viewsDyland

WBA forum on 09:58 - Nov 23 by SitfcB

He was pretty good too.

I imagined (with no basis at all) that he was/is the legendary "Hi I'm Tom Hall from Those Were The Days"...
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 10:06]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

WBA forum on 10:37 - Nov 23 with 2716 viewsBobbychase

WBA forum on 09:58 - Nov 23 by SitfcB

He's being protected by the South West Supporters Branch. We move him from safe house to safe house. Like a Mafia don

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

WBA forum on 11:24 - Nov 23 with 2569 viewsGeoffSentence

WBAUnoffical seems fairly active.

Nothing I can see about the weekend game on there yet, but then haven't seen much on here.

They do have a wordle and Harry Enfield winning the dutch election thread.

So pretty much like here.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

WBA forum on 11:27 - Nov 23 with 2556 viewsSheffordBlue

There's a little bit in here - I quite like the way they structure this. So many random threads on here around match days!

https://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?board=157.0

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

WBA forum on 11:27 - Nov 23 with 2551 views_clive_baker_

WBA forum on 10:37 - Nov 23 by Bobbychase

He's being protected by the South West Supporters Branch. We move him from safe house to safe house. Like a Mafia don

Does he still have a book shop in Bath?

I’ve always had such a romantic image in my head of HfB. A cultured soul, who rides his old push bike daily from his Georgian town house, in his long woolen coat, through Bath’s cobbled streets to his quaint little independent book shop. The walls adorned with dusty Jane Austin originals. He doesn’t take card, just cash and barter, trading books for fresh seasonal vegetables with the greengrocer next door.

Someone will ruin this for me at some point and tell me he’s our version of the comic book man off the Simpsons.
WBA forum on 11:36 - Nov 23 with 2518 viewsNthQldITFC

This I find useful: https://footballclubforums.com/

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Rather unfortunate photo of Hirst (n/t) on 11:50 - Nov 23 with 2459 viewsDyland

WBA forum on 11:36 - Nov 23 by NthQldITFC

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

WBA forum on 11:50 - Nov 23 with 2465 viewsGuthrum

WBA forum on 11:27 - Nov 23 by _clive_baker_

I’ve always had such a romantic image in my head of HfB. A cultured soul, who rides his old push bike daily from his Georgian town house, in his long woolen coat, through Bath’s cobbled streets to his quaint little independent book shop. The walls adorned with dusty Jane Austin originals. He doesn’t take card, just cash and barter, trading books for fresh seasonal vegetables with the greengrocer next door.

Someone will ruin this for me at some point and tell me he’s our version of the comic book man off the Simpsons.

It's a very community bookshop, his customers include many who are evidently regulars. But then Harry is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

WBA forum on 12:10 - Nov 23 with 2351 viewsITFC_Forever

WBA forum on 11:50 - Nov 23 by Guthrum

It's a very community bookshop, his customers include many who are evidently regulars. But then Harry is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.

I met him once (and you I believe Guthrum!) at Cardiff away a few seasons ago and both of you are two of the nicest people one could ever meet.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

WBA forum on 12:16 - Nov 23 with 2320 viewsGuthrum

WBA forum on 12:10 - Nov 23 by ITFC_Forever

I met him once (and you I believe Guthrum!) at Cardiff away a few seasons ago and both of you are two of the nicest people one could ever meet.

Yes, I think we've met a couple of times, once at PR, probably with Hoppy or Mullet. You're very kind.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

WBA forum on 12:18 - Nov 23 with 2306 viewsBiGDonnie

WBA forum on 11:27 - Nov 23 by SheffordBlue

There's a little bit in here - I quite like the way they structure this. So many random threads on here around match days!

https://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?board=157.0

Some of em want us to win with all the COYBs.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

WBA forum on 12:18 - Nov 23 with 2306 viewsBobbychase

He does. And he is a lovely man. Think Bilbo Baggins sitting on a toadstool musing over Reading getting a points deduction.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

WBA forum on 12:26 - Nov 23 with 2244 viewsfarkenhell

You've watched Notting Hill too many times.
WBA forum on 20:05 - Nov 23 with 1635 viewsthatbdude

WBA forum on 11:36 - Nov 23 by NthQldITFC

Don't like making fun of other peoples hobbies but honestly you must be bored as hell to make a site like that

Poll: Who going down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024