Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dublin's Burning! 21:36 - Nov 23 with 5791 viewsPendejo

Seems like the Irish yobbery are using a stabbing incident as an excuse for robbery.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Dublin's Burning! on 21:47 - Nov 23 with 5727 viewsmatteoblue

Apparently it's the 'far-right'. Obviously objecting to young children getting stabbed is now 'fascist'.

We are Premier League, say we are Premier League!

I think you are understating..... on 21:53 - Nov 23 with 5687 viewsBloots

....the issue somewhat.

I don't think smashing a window of a shoe shop should really be the headline here.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Dublin's Burning! on 22:10 - Nov 23 with 5642 viewsGuthrum

Dublin's Burning! on 21:47 - Nov 23 by matteoblue

Apparently it's the 'far-right'. Obviously objecting to young children getting stabbed is now 'fascist'.

Using that as a pretext for an anti-foreigner riot, on the other hand ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I think you are understating..... on 22:16 - Nov 23 with 5587 viewsPendejo

I think you are understating..... on 21:53 - Nov 23 by Bloots

....the issue somewhat.

I don't think smashing a window of a shoe shop should really be the headline here.

Thought I'd leave my post on the matter as a poetic masterpiece....

Smashing and burning public transport, is not sport!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Dublin's Burning! on 23:10 - Nov 23 with 5400 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s good to see the Irish police saying it how it is and not giving any truck to the racists. That’s exactly how it should be. They’ve had a bad enough day dealing with the horrific attacks and now these morons have compounded their problems.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dublin's Burning! on 23:25 - Nov 23 with 5362 viewseireblue

Yea, I was just saying to a friend, I don’t much like child killers, do you mind if I set fire to your car to let people know.

He wasn’t keen.

Hmmmm,……do you have a car I can borrow?
Dublin's Burning! on 11:22 - Nov 24 with 4115 viewshype313

Yep, nothing says protest more than stealing 4 pairs of Nike Air Max's.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dublin's Burning! on 11:59 - Nov 24 with 4044 viewsEireannach_gorm

Where a newly arrived immigrant intervenes to prevent an immigrant who has been here for 20 years doing more damage. Meanwhile the patriots contaminate the crime scene, burn a bus and Luas tram, write off or damage 11 Garda cars, loot shops and generally damage the city centre. Scumbag and Fascists.
Login to get fewer ads

Dublin's Burning! on 12:01 - Nov 24 with 4029 viewsleitrimblue

No, chanting anti immigrant slogans and ripping off people's hijabs are the actions of the far right. These same bellends have been protesting outside immigration centres for a few months.
Dublin's Burning! on 12:08 - Nov 24 with 3986 viewsHerbivore

Everyone objects to women and children being stabbed, obviously. However, only the far right use women and children being stabbed as an excuse to openly display their racism and commit acts of criminality and violence. I thought this was obvious, but glad I could help as you seem to be struggling with it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dublin's Burning! on 14:14 - Nov 24 with 3728 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How is rioting, looting and racist chanting objecting to young children getting stabbed?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Reductionist clap-trap, really really poor matteo on 14:43 - Nov 24 with 3658 viewsunstableblue

Populism, especially right wing populism is so damaging

Combine it with social media echo chambers, simplistic slogans and misinformation and lord knows where we'll end up - then you get you type of statement

Can no one see the damage done already by the likes of Boris, Braverman and Farage?

The world's frickin complex - take a look at the Hamas/Gaza/Zionist debacle

Simple example - 'vote Brexit and immigration will go down' - its gone up, and its increased massively from the regions those very Bexiteers thought they were targeting

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Dublin's Burning! on 14:53 - Nov 24 with 3612 viewsBlueschev

Given that you believe the current British government are left wing, I'm not surprised you don't see these morons as far-right.
I think you are understating..... on 15:06 - Nov 24 with 3577 viewsBlueschev

I think you are understating..... on 21:53 - Nov 23 by Bloots

....the issue somewhat.

Who's understating the issue here?
Dublin's Burning! on 16:16 - Nov 24 with 3453 viewsDJR

I have never thought of the people in the Republic as being xenophobic maybe because millions themselves have had to leave their own country at times of hardship.

An Irish politician on the World at One put the growth of far right attitudes down to the conspiracy theories which had flourished since Covid.
Dublin's Burning! on 17:02 - Nov 24 with 3369 viewseireblue

Dublin's Burning! on 14:14 - Nov 24 by The_Flashing_Smile

How is rioting, looting and racist chanting objecting to young children getting stabbed?

Let’s give him a chance, we don’t know yet if he can lend me a car so we can find out.
I have an empty bottle, some petrol and a rag, all ready to go, so I have some my bit.
Dublin's Burning! on 17:39 - Nov 24 with 3343 viewsTrequartista

I must admit, from initially reading the story on the BBC, it didn't make any sense because they wouldn't say that the perpetrator was an immigrant, as though in doing that it would implicate a justification for the riots.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Dublin's Burning! on 18:07 - Nov 24 with 3277 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dublin's Burning! on 11:59 - Nov 24 by Eireannach_gorm

Where a newly arrived immigrant intervenes to prevent an immigrant who has been here for 20 years doing more damage. Meanwhile the patriots contaminate the crime scene, burn a bus and Luas tram, write off or damage 11 Garda cars, loot shops and generally damage the city centre. Scumbag and Fascists.

I heard an interesting little interview in the car on the way home just now on R4. In addition to the right wing nutjobs, the guy was saying that there are some additional hanger-oners of what he called a 'feral mob'. It sounds like when the streets were deserted during the covid lockdowns, this mob (he didn't use the word 'gang') moved in and made the place their own to do with as they chose. It's not something I'd heard of before, although he said he'd come across it in other places including New York.

It doesn't alter the fact that it's right wing racists stirring up the trouble (and more planned tonight apparently ), but I thought it an interesting side story.

Dublin's Burning! on 21:31 - Nov 24 with 3096 viewsEireannach_gorm

Dublin's Burning! on 18:07 - Nov 24 by Swansea_Blue

I heard an interesting little interview in the car on the way home just now on R4. In addition to the right wing nutjobs, the guy was saying that there are some additional hanger-oners of what he called a 'feral mob'. It sounds like when the streets were deserted during the covid lockdowns, this mob (he didn't use the word 'gang') moved in and made the place their own to do with as they chose. It's not something I'd heard of before, although he said he'd come across it in other places including New York.

It doesn't alter the fact that it's right wing racists stirring up the trouble (and more planned tonight apparently ), but I thought it an interesting side story.

Good luck to them in their endeavours now that the Gardaí have procured 2 water cannons from the PSNI and flooded central Dublin with every type of police, armed and unarmed.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 12:35]
Dublin's Burning! on 21:40 - Nov 24 with 3045 viewsBlueBadger

Imagine being so patriotic you've decided to crawl out from under your bridge to support nazis. Foreign nazis.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dublin's Burning! on 21:42 - Nov 24 with 3033 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dublin's Burning! on 21:31 - Nov 24 by Eireannach_gorm

Good luck to them in their endeavours now that the Gardaí have procured 2 water cannons from the PSNI and flooded central Dublin with every type of police, armed and unarmed.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 12:35]

And I heard they’ve let the Garda know that it’s fine to use reasonable force, no need to worry about any comeback. There’ll be a few fascists with a baton up their jacksies tonight

Dublin's Burning! on 07:32 - Nov 25 with 2846 viewsHerbivore

Good to see the appearance of bluebudgie, supporting the far right one arrow at a time.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dublin's Burning! on 11:22 - Nov 25 with 2658 viewsleitrimblue

Dublin's Burning! on 07:32 - Nov 25 by Herbivore

Good to see the appearance of bluebudgie, supporting the far right one arrow at a time.

Does anyone know if the Blue Budgie ever explains his reasoning or does he just bash away at the downvotes? Not sure I've really noticed him that much before.
Dublin's Burning! on 13:35 - Nov 25 with 2517 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poor little girl only aged 5 is still fighting for her life apparently. Fingers crossed she pulls through and makes a full recovery. How could anyone target kids like that - pure evil.

Dublin's Burning! on 13:43 - Nov 25 with 2496 viewsnoggin

Dublin's Burning! on 11:22 - Nov 25 by leitrimblue

Does anyone know if the Blue Budgie ever explains his reasoning or does he just bash away at the downvotes? Not sure I've really noticed him that much before.

hIS A pAtRiYoT. ROol bRItaNIa.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024