Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post Truth Trumpland 23:01 - Aug 1 with 4333 viewsunstableblue

He had republican voting officials telling him him there was no voting fraud, and he was compelling them to take another look, he refused to accept the election, and then led a concerted campaign of misinformation based on a lie of vote rigging, that led to the storming of the US Capitol.

Yet he continues to portray himself as righteous and persecuted by the ‘loony lefty crazies’ (which is a fabrication in its own right)

And insanely millions upon millions believe him and are backing in great polling numbers.

He may face an opponent too old to function.

This is a post truth world and I find it staggering.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Post Truth Trumpland on 23:09 - Aug 1 with 2832 viewsjacobnikons

Misinformation? really? what like the lies the msm and the democrats have thrown at him for the last 7 years. I bet you thought the election was rigged when Bush beat Gore, funny how the left forget that. You should be more worried that in a so called western country that the government is trying to imprison its political opponents when the 'president' himself is engaged in corruption, bribery and clearly has dementia, but hey carry on with your Trump derangement syndrome.
Post Truth Trumpland on 23:27 - Aug 1 with 2743 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Post Truth Trumpland on 23:09 - Aug 1 by jacobnikons

Misinformation? really? what like the lies the msm and the democrats have thrown at him for the last 7 years. I bet you thought the election was rigged when Bush beat Gore, funny how the left forget that. You should be more worried that in a so called western country that the government is trying to imprison its political opponents when the 'president' himself is engaged in corruption, bribery and clearly has dementia, but hey carry on with your Trump derangement syndrome.

Jesus wept.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Post Truth Trumpland on 23:30 - Aug 1 with 2740 viewsMattinLondon

How to tell someone that you’re a conspiracy theorist nut job without actually saying that you’re a conspiracy theorist nut job.
Post Truth Trumpland on 23:37 - Aug 1 with 2727 viewsBlueBadger

What is it you like best about Trumpy Wumpy?

The bigotry, the corruption, the incompetence, the palling around with Putin or the criminality?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Post Truth Trumpland on 23:40 - Aug 1 with 2717 viewsunstableblue

Just wow, just absolutely wow

Firstly I made no comment about Bidens own credibility, indeed I commented negatively about his age making him not fit for office.

But to the main point - where are you getting your information? The ‘MSM’ label is ridiculous - it’s a very very wide church. And whilst I agree MSNBC are too politicised - do you bundle Reuters, FT, etc etc into a group who just say stuff you don’t like?!

You need to start seeking other sources of information.

Just listen to the Republican officials in Georgia! Are they lying too?
Take a look at Trumps rhetoric prior to the Capitol riot, and then look at footage of the riot. Yes many were ‘tourists’, but others weren’t. And it is without doubt, as many have testified, that Trump inspired them to storm the Capitol.

Delusional

Post Truth Trumpland on 23:45 - Aug 1 with 2700 viewsStokieBlue

Things aren't lies because you don't like them, things are lies because they are false.

I know it's complicated but I think it's a concept you should try and understand as without it you'll just end up making a fool of yourself in life, much like you have with this post.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Post Truth Trumpland on 23:48 - Aug 1 with 2688 viewsBlueBadger

Post Truth Trumpland on 23:45 - Aug 1 by StokieBlue

Things aren't lies because you don't like them, things are lies because they are false.

I know it's complicated but I think it's a concept you should try and understand as without it you'll just end up making a fool of yourself in life, much like you have with this post.

SB

Based on their posting history, I fear it might be too late for that.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2023 0:13]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Post Truth Trumpland on 00:00 - Aug 2 with 2663 viewsBLUEGOLD

Possibly the stupidest post ever seen on this site and that’s saying something.
Login to get fewer ads

Post Truth Trumpland on 00:14 - Aug 2 with 2627 viewsBlueBadger

Post Truth Trumpland on 00:00 - Aug 2 by BLUEGOLD

Possibly the stupidest post ever seen on this site and that’s saying something.

Ah now, he's not accused Biden of being smarmy. THEN it would be.

Post Truth Trumpland on 00:17 - Aug 2 with 2611 viewsunstableblue

Post Truth Trumpland on 23:45 - Aug 1 by StokieBlue

SB

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-55524676

This call and it’s intent is a fact

The fact that the Georgian republican did a comprehensive recount AND also debunked Trumps theory of ‘dead people voting’ is a fact.

Just because Trump and unhinged right wing news sources says it’s untrue, doesn’t make it true!!!

Christ even Fox News admitted it was b@llsh!t and just ran with it for ratings.

Post truth world ain’t a good direction.

Post Truth Trumpland on 00:28 - Aug 2 with 2570 viewsunstableblue

Oh and just to add Jacob.. there is no comparison between Gore and Trumps election voting query.. none whatsoever

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/3529016-gore-v-trump-a-case-of-contrasts

Post Truth Trumpland on 00:44 - Aug 2 with 2561 viewsCoastalblue

That is a breathtaking post, I salute you sir, it's just magnificent.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Post Truth Trumpland on 01:52 - Aug 2 with 2536 viewsIllinoisblue

What is it you like most about Trump? The string of failed businesses? The sex crimes? The corruption? Please, do tell.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Post Truth Trumpland on 04:48 - Aug 2 with 2463 viewsFixed_It

You think he's a good guy?! You need to reassess your moral compass fella...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Post Truth Trumpland on 07:56 - Aug 2 with 2300 viewsGeoffSentence

The dignified manner in which Al Gore handled the tightness of that election and it's issues with 'hanging chads', he stood down graciously, is lightyears away from the spoilt, graceless behaviour of Trump.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Post Truth Trumpland on 08:28 - Aug 2 with 2242 viewsmr_bean

OK Sergey.
Post Truth Trumpland on 08:29 - Aug 2 with 2236 viewsSitfcB

Bloody hell didn’t know Donald had an account on here

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

And what do you think of this official statement from Trumps campaign team on 08:31 - Aug 2 with 2229 viewsunstableblue

“This is nothing more than the latest corrupt chapter in the continued pathetic attempt by the Biden Crime Family and their weaponised Department of Justice to interfere with the 2024 Presidential Election, in which President Trump is the undisputed frontrunner, and leading by substantial margins,” the campaign said.

“The lawlessness of these persecutions of President Trump and his supporters is reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the 1930s, the former Soviet Union, and other authoritarian, dictatorial regimes,” the campaign said. “President Trump has always followed the law and the Constitution, with advice from many highly accomplished attorneys.”

Post Truth Trumpland on 08:51 - Aug 2 with 2160 viewseireblue

In so called non-western democracies, is that what they do, i.e. gather evidence, get a grand jury assembled to present a case, issue an indictment, and give time for the defence to create a defence.

I am fairly certain they just arrest, lock up and kill political opponents.

I mean, really, if Trump with the support of a few million people and hundreds of millions of dollars, and a barrage of lawyers, can’t cope with a couple of court cases, maybe he just isn’t all that.
Post Truth Trumpland on 08:54 - Aug 2 with 2160 viewsHerbivore

I was only going to give this a 2/10 as it was a bit too route one, but you seem to have snagged yourself a few bites here, so well played.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Post Truth Trumpland on 09:01 - Aug 2 with 2120 viewswkj

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Post Truth Trumpland on 09:04 - Aug 2 with 2111 viewsOldsmoker

Post Truth Trumpland on 08:29 - Aug 2 by SitfcB

Bloody hell didn’t know Donald had an account on here

If that was Trump it would have been in Capital letters.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Post Truth Trumpland on 09:10 - Aug 2 with 2090 viewsGuthrum

Post Truth Trumpland on 01:52 - Aug 2 by Illinoisblue

What is it you like most about Trump? The string of failed businesses? The sex crimes? The corruption? Please, do tell.

He tells the little man that he's fighting for him. Also pretends to be extremely wealthy and generously invites his supporters to donate towards keeping up that impression.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Post Truth Trumpland on 09:13 - Aug 2 with 2068 viewsHerbivore

Post Truth Trumpland on 09:10 - Aug 2 by Guthrum

He tells the little man that he's fighting for him. Also pretends to be extremely wealthy and generously invites his supporters to donate towards keeping up that impression.

I remember reading something by someone who had done a deep dive into Trump's business dealings and finances, and they basically concluded that he'd be considerably wealthier now if he'd just put the wealth he inherited from his dad into a regular bank account. He's been a pretty epic failure as a businessman but because he came from money he's been able to sustain this impression of being highly successful.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Post Truth Trumpland on 09:14 - Aug 2 with 2066 viewsOldsmoker

Post Truth Trumpland on 01:52 - Aug 2 by Illinoisblue

For me it's the creepy way he talks about his daughter Ivanka.

I know that fathers are proud of their daughters but Ivanka is married and has children.
He says she's a nice piece of **** to his advisors and gets them to agree.
These advisors are 50+ and probably married, yet Trump encourages them to lust after his daughter.
He says he'd 'date' her if she wasn't his daughter.

None of that is American bible-belt apple pie wholesome is it?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024