Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock with some sage advice here 19:20 - Apr 20 with 1317 viewsle2blue

Looking forward to seeing him at the Regent.

Warnock with some sage advice here on 19:41 - Apr 20 with 1211 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know there’s a bit of a love in for him on here, but I can’t stand the bloke. He’d probably hate me too though, so that’s all good!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Warnock with some sage advice here on 19:45 - Apr 20 with 1191 viewsMattinLondon

Warnock with some sage advice here on 19:41 - Apr 20 by Swansea_Blue

I know there’s a bit of a love in for him on here, but I can’t stand the bloke. He’d probably hate me too though, so that’s all good!

Think it was him who was vocal on leaving the EU and then complained that he could no longer sign the EU players that he wanted.
Warnock with some sage advice here on 19:48 - Apr 20 with 1174 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The best manager that Ipswich have never had.
Warnock with some sage advice here on 19:52 - Apr 20 with 1164 viewsSwansea_Blue

Warnock with some sage advice here on 19:45 - Apr 20 by MattinLondon

Think it was him who was vocal on leaving the EU and then complained that he could no longer sign the EU players that he wanted.

Yep. The only thing I’ve been in complete agreement with him on is when he said he couldn’t retire because his missus wouldn’t want him in the house all the time. I 100% believe that!

I’m not sure what it is about him. My dislike long pre-dates Brexit and his time at Cardiff. Both of those just confirmed he was a wrongun. I must still be scarred from all those battles we used to have with his Sheff Utd side.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Warnock with some sage advice here on 19:53 - Apr 20 with 1158 viewsle2blue

Oh don't get me wrong, I didn't want him here as a manager (he is the antithesis of Robson and Burley in many ways) and have no time for his politics, but I do find him quite funny and think he's got some stories to tell.
Same here on 19:55 - Apr 20 with 1144 viewsDyland

Cheating old school gobsh1te. Knows what's needed though, and probs a good laugh to have a pint with.

I've also never liked Eddy Howe, even when Bournemouth were in the second division. Think a few more people are with me since he took the Saudi shill.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Warnock with some sage advice here on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 1022 viewsGuthrum

I'd have preferred him to many of our recent managers (would have been interesting to see how he did in comparison with Mccarthy). No way on Earth I'd swap McKenna for him.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Same here on 20:41 - Apr 20 with 986 viewstractordownsouth

Same here on 19:55 - Apr 20 by Dyland

Cheating old school gobsh1te. Knows what's needed though, and probs a good laugh to have a pint with.

I've also never liked Eddy Howe, even when Bournemouth were in the second division. Think a few more people are with me since he took the Saudi shill.

Yeah have always thought Eddie Howe comes across as smug.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock with some sage advice here on 20:48 - Apr 20 with 964 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I despised him as an opposition manager but I think I always thought that, had we appointed him it would not have taken a lot to grow to like him. Since he has ceased being an opposition manager, I have found him far more humorous and knowledgeable. I suspect that has been because I don't fear what his teams will do to us more than him changing. He does seem to have mellowed and become more funny over time, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Same here on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 956 viewsKeno

Same here on 20:41 - Apr 20 by tractordownsouth

Yeah have always thought Eddie Howe comes across as smug.

Could be worse, he could be smarmy

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Same here on 20:57 - Apr 20 with 937 viewsBlueBadger

Same here on 20:49 - Apr 20 by Keno

Could be worse, he could be smarmy

*sharp intake of breath*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024