Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... 05:53 - Aug 15 with 12284 viewsElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/15/arron-banks-jokes-about-greta-th

‘Bantz’ is his defence at wishing death on a 16 year old
Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 06:57 - Aug 15 with 4240 viewsCoastalblue

I suspect he will come a cropper in a major way at some point in the future, he's the sort than thinks money means the normal rules don't apply to him.

Karma will be waiting round a dark corner for Mr Banks somewhere and nobody will cry for him.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 07:22 - Aug 15 with 4179 viewsSwailsey

A 16 year old with Aspergers too!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 07:41 - Aug 15 with 4141 viewsSomethingBlue

His comeuppance is not far off now and it is going to be very sweet indeed.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 07:45 - Aug 15 with 4123 viewstractordownsouth

What an absolute C unit.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 07:50 - Aug 15 with 4103 viewsStokieBlue

Indefensible.

It'll be defended though and that's the issue in a nutshell.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:12 - Aug 15 with 3988 viewsitfcjoe

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 06:57 - Aug 15 by Coastalblue

I suspect he will come a cropper in a major way at some point in the future, he's the sort than thinks money means the normal rules don't apply to him.

Karma will be waiting round a dark corner for Mr Banks somewhere and nobody will cry for him.

People like him never get out when they can with their money intact - the thrill of being in power of sorts will lead him to stay there until he's a convicted criminal.

He could walk away now and live a very nice life but his ego won't allow it.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:22 - Aug 15 with 3935 viewschicoazul

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 07:50 - Aug 15 by StokieBlue

Indefensible.

It'll be defended though and that's the issue in a nutshell.

SB

People are entitled to be offensive.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:29 - Aug 15 with 3902 viewsitfc_bucks

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:22 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

Genuine question - are you defending his apparent wish of harm on a child?
Login to get fewer ads

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:32 - Aug 15 with 3888 viewschicoazul

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:29 - Aug 15 by itfc_bucks

Genuine question - are you defending his apparent wish of harm on a child?

Genuine answer - no. I am defending his right to offend and upset people. The fact the people upset by it on Twitter seem to be the usual bunch of Lib Dem metropolitan #FBPE drydick crybabies who get offended by anything they dont like is just salt for the meat.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 9:33]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:34 - Aug 15 with 3871 viewssparks

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:32 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

Genuine answer - no. I am defending his right to offend and upset people. The fact the people upset by it on Twitter seem to be the usual bunch of Lib Dem metropolitan #FBPE drydick crybabies who get offended by anything they dont like is just salt for the meat.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 9:33]

What an extraordinary post.

I wholeheartedly agree that people are entitled to be offensive. But to then criticise the people who are rightly pointing out that this particular effort makes the man in question a pathetic bully, shows your worrying true colours.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:38 - Aug 15 with 3851 viewschicoazul

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:34 - Aug 15 by sparks

I wholeheartedly agree that people are entitled to be offensive. But to then criticise the people who are rightly pointing out that this particular effort makes the man in question a pathetic bully, shows your worrying true colours.

I don;t disagree at all that he is a pathetic bully. I just happen to think many of the people crying about it on Twitter are rseholes too, and pathetic bullies in their own way.

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:51 - Aug 15 with 3795 viewsm14_blue

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:22 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

And people are entitled to say they think this is further evidence that he’s a total n0b.
Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:54 - Aug 15 with 3782 viewschicoazul

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:51 - Aug 15 by m14_blue

And people are entitled to say they think this is further evidence that he’s a total n0b.

Of course, that's exactly what I am saying.

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:55 - Aug 15 with 3780 viewsfooters

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:54 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

Of course, that's exactly what I am saying.

You knob ;)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:07 - Aug 15 with 3748 viewslowhouseblue

he's not really wishing death on a 16 year though is he. even the guardian acknowledges that it's a joke. trying to police other people's humour based on a literal reading of what they say is a bit priggish. it's just banks, an attention seeking git, making a joke about thunberg, someone else who is also an attention seeker. 'oh my god, he wants her dead' is a bit hysterical really.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:10 - Aug 15 with 3724 viewsfooters

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:07 - Aug 15 by lowhouseblue

he's not really wishing death on a 16 year though is he. even the guardian acknowledges that it's a joke. trying to police other people's humour based on a literal reading of what they say is a bit priggish. it's just banks, an attention seeking git, making a joke about thunberg, someone else who is also an attention seeker. 'oh my god, he wants her dead' is a bit hysterical really.

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:11 - Aug 15 with 3713 viewsStokieBlue

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:10 - Aug 15 by footers

I didn't think so but then I've only been reading yours.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:11 - Aug 15 with 3712 viewsJ2BLUE

What's funny is that most people getting upset will have made a similar joke about someone like Farage at some point.

Banks is a moron, we all know that. Thunberg will do far more for the world than he will so rather than getting upset we shouldn't give him the reaction he wants.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:12 - Aug 15 with 3702 viewslowhouseblue

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:10 - Aug 15 by footers

so then mock the crappiness of his humour - don't get po-faced about him 'wishing her dead' cos he clearly doesn't.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:12 - Aug 15 with 3701 viewschicoazul

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:11 - Aug 15 by StokieBlue

SB

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:12 - Aug 15 with 3700 viewsfooters

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:11 - Aug 15 by StokieBlue

SB

Arf!

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:13 - Aug 15 with 3700 viewsDyland

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 06:57 - Aug 15 by Coastalblue

Indeed. The dark side of destiny awaits with a grim smile.

For this utter bellend :

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:23 - Aug 15 with 3658 viewsElderGrizzly

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 09:34 - Aug 15 by sparks

Not the first time he has wished harm in a boating accident either. A very odd man

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:25 - Aug 15 with 3646 viewsElderGrizzly

I think the context it is within, of the white, far right that have been piling in to write derogatory articles about her is probably important here.
Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:27 - Aug 15 with 3634 viewschicoazul

Arron Banks proving he is a piece of sh!t... on 10:23 - Aug 15 by ElderGrizzly

Not the first time he has wished harm in a boating accident either. A very odd man

It's a Blackadder joke so it's not even an original one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024