Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First player you think of when you see this shirt? 13:03 - Jun 4 with 2782 viewsTractorCam

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:04 - Jun 4 with 1835 viewsTractorCam

Gary Roberts for me.

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:05 - Jun 4 with 1816 viewsKieran_Knows

Alan Lee.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:07 - Jun 4 with 1803 viewsnorfsufblue

Darren Currie
First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:08 - Jun 4 with 1786 viewsBrixtonBlue

Alan Lee.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:09 - Jun 4 with 1780 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Alan Lee

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:11 - Jun 4 with 1765 viewsParisBlue

Jimmy Juan

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:14 - Jun 4 with 1755 viewsFtnfwest

Not a player but my cousin who designed it (but it was meant to go with plain white shorts!)
First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:15 - Jun 4 with 1748 viewsSouperJim

Gary "Shuffle" Roberts

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:18 - Jun 4 with 1722 viewsitfcjoe

Jimmy Juan

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:20 - Jun 4 with 1710 viewsghostofescobar

Alan Lee

GhostOfEscobar

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:27 - Jun 4 with 1671 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:07 - Jun 4 by norfsufblue

Darren Currie

Me too!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:29 - Jun 4 with 1655 viewsBiGDonnie

Tommy Miller.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:30 - Jun 4 with 1648 viewsTractorCam

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:11 - Jun 4 by ParisBlue

Jimmy Juan

I was really young back then but the team seemed bang average at the time, probably due to the team we had a few seasons earlier. But looking through the players being named all of them were good for us and would walk straight back into our current side.

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:30 - Jun 4 with 1646 viewsChurchman

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:27 - Jun 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Me too!

And me. It has to be the Curriemeister
First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:30 - Jun 4 with 1645 viewsVaughan8

Ian Westlake....
First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:36 - Jun 4 with 1618 viewsNazemariner

Big Al
First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:42 - Jun 4 with 1595 viewsuefacup81

Sam Parkin

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:48 - Jun 4 with 1564 viewsLuk38644

Jaime Peters.
First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:50 - Jun 4 with 1554 viewsDanTheMan

Jason De Vos.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:56 - Jun 4 with 1521 viewsSwansea_Blue

Martin Brittain

Nah, only joking. I'm getting a montage of Roberts, Currie, Alan Lee (all influenced by reading this), Westy, and Leggy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 14:09 - Jun 4 with 1490 viewsTractorCam

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 13:50 - Jun 4 by DanTheMan

Jason De Vos.

Surprised he didn't get a mention earlier.

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 14:24 - Jun 4 with 1460 viewsSitfcB

Danny Haynes

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 14:34 - Jun 4 with 1440 viewsPendejo

De vos
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 14:35]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 14:34 - Jun 4 with 1438 viewsIpswichKnight

Shefti!
First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 14:37 - Jun 4 with 1429 viewsTractorCam

First player you think of when you see this shirt? on 14:24 - Jun 4 by SitfcB

Danny Haynes

That 3-1 win at Portman Road with 2 goals off the bench, probably my favourite derby game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024