Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles 17:25 - Jul 9 with 9855 viewsMaySixth

democracy
i am interested in your opinion

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 17:31 - Jul 9 with 3488 viewsArcher4721

It's very interesting that those doing most of the moaning are the ones who keep voting them in.
Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 17:34 - Jul 9 with 3480 viewshampstead_blue

May's decision to call the snap election has basically crippled Brexit.

She now gets hammered from both sides of her own party and has nowhere to go.

Her attempt to deliver what appears to be a 'not Brexit' Brexit has backfired.
We voted for Brexit and the Tory MP's who keep harping on about remaining need shut up or go.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 17:59 - Jul 9 with 3415 viewsfactual_blue

Those who voted for either or both of those wouldn't be capable of explaining how to sit the right way round on a toilet, let alone anything else.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:01 - Jul 9 with 3402 viewsSwansea_Blue

KEep up. It’s all the remainer’s fault. Or Jezza’s depending on which day of the week it is.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:02 - Jul 9 with 3401 viewschicoazul

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 17:34 - Jul 9 by hampstead_blue

We voted for Brexit and the Tory MP's who keep harping on about remaining need shut up or go.

It's almost as if.....

No, that would be silly.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:02 - Jul 9 with 3402 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 17:59 - Jul 9 by factual_blue

Those who voted for either or both of those wouldn't be capable of explaining how to sit the right way round on a toilet, let alone anything else.

Why don,t you bog off (pun intended)

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:10 - Jul 9 with 3364 viewsvapour_trail

It would appear from the leave massive on here that it’s either the remoaners fault, or it’s jeremy corbyns fault.

It is no way the fault of anyone who sold the brexit lie to the masses.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:11 - Jul 9 with 3357 viewshampstead_blue

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:02 - Jul 9 by chicoazul

It's almost as if.....

No, that would be silly.

you tease......finish your sentence.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:13 - Jul 9 with 3347 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 17:34 - Jul 9 by hampstead_blue

You speak for all tories? honoured to have you.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:14 - Jul 9 with 3338 viewsPinewoodblue

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:10 - Jul 9 by vapour_trail

It would appear from the leave massive on here that it’s either the remoaners fault, or it’s jeremy corbyns fault.

Ironically the EU are likely to say not enough and reject May's proposals.

With both main parties supposedly insisting in acting on the result of the referendum we are heading for a hard Brexit.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:15 - Jul 9 with 3332 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:10 - Jul 9 by vapour_trail

Yep. And it's certainly, absolutely not their fault for believing such fairytales either. They're still right - and getting righter - every day.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:19 - Jul 9 with 3293 viewsnoggin

Yeah but what about erm... the world cup?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:30 - Jul 9 with 3238 viewsBorisOrTrevor

What a boring question, for Christ sake frame it properly or don’t bother.

BOT

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:33 - Jul 9 with 3218 viewsHerbivore

48% of MPs should be very vocal about remaining actually, the other 52% need to work out what they think leaving the EU ought to look like in reality.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 19:19]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:35 - Jul 9 with 3210 viewsnoggin

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:30 - Jul 9 by BorisOrTrevor

What a boring question, for Christ sake frame it properly or don’t bother.

You got the hump?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:37 - Jul 9 with 3195 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:19 - Jul 9 by noggin

Yeah but what about erm... the world cup?

It’s ok, we’ve Novichok’d that. Putin won’t know what’s hit him.

(I’m not being serious before any tin foil hat types think of an uppie).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:37 - Jul 9 with 3194 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:13 - Jul 9 by giant_stow

You speak for all tories? honoured to have you.

A tory speaking is a tory lying.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:44 - Jul 9 with 3151 viewspickles110564

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 17:59 - Jul 9 by factual_blue

And you call yourself factual?
We voted to leave everything to do with the EU.
May is and has always been a remainer, hardly any surprise that she has fudged this so called white paper. She is another one who loves the corrupt EU instead of backing GREAT BRITAIN!
Get behind BREXIT.
Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:46 - Jul 9 with 3135 viewspickles110564

We voted to leave the EU, this mess is because the political elite have messed it and want to stay on the gravy train.
Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:46 - Jul 9 with 3132 viewsHerbivore

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:44 - Jul 9 by pickles110564

And you call yourself factual?
We voted to leave everything to do with the EU.
May is and has always been a remainer, hardly any surprise that she has fudged this so called white paper. She is another one who loves the corrupt EU instead of backing GREAT BRITAIN!
Get behind BREXIT.

Did to vote to cease trading with the EU too? Because that's what we need to work out now and without a credible plan for that we risk losing half our export market and crippling ourselves on vital imports.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:47 - Jul 9 with 3127 viewspickles110564

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:01 - Jul 9 by Swansea_Blue

KEep up. It’s all the remainer’s fault. Or Jezza’s depending on which day of the week it is.

Yes it is people like you who are at fault, should get behind the country and support not hinder.
Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:50 - Jul 9 with 3105 viewspickles110564

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:37 - Jul 9 by factual_blue

A tory speaking is a tory lying.

And you liberal lefties?
Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:52 - Jul 9 with 3091 viewsyorkshire

I voted Tory and also voted remain

I have always been a 'conservative' and although I don't agree with all their policies (they were much better in partnership with the Liberals) I do think they have a better grasp on running the country

As for Brexit - it was a gamble by Cameron that went horribly wrong - he gambled on getting rid of the UKIPers and sadly that back fired

He was let down by Boris and by Corbyn - Boris because he expected the remain to win but thought it would increase his chance to replace Cameron when he left - and Corbyn because he is a principled man and actually wanted to be on the Brexit side

I think it was sad that the xenophobia from the leave campaign was pushed to the forefront - I don't think everyone who voted leave did so for the wrong reasons but I think a lot of people were not given the true facts

Sadly this whole nationalism wave seems to be catching on - Trump is profiting from it in the US, you have Germany voting in Nazi's and Italy voting in Facists - I just hope that our kids can sort out this mess and we look back at this time as a lesson well learned
Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:53 - Jul 9 with 3087 viewshomer_123

The Tories can't organise a p up in a brewery.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:54 - Jul 9 with 3082 viewshomer_123

Anyone who voted Tory or for Brexit, please explain this shambles on 18:46 - Jul 9 by Herbivore

Did to vote to cease trading with the EU too? Because that's what we need to work out now and without a credible plan for that we risk losing half our export market and crippling ourselves on vital imports.

Nice overreaction.

Trade will continue with the EU either way.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024