Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page 04:26 - May 17 with 9930 viewsIllinoisblue

Levels of cluelessness and hysteria off the fooking charts.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 06:30 - May 17 with 5989 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Yes - unbelievable ignorance together with a sense of entitlement expecting Evans put his hand further and further in his pocket; naivety that he should just move aside and make way for one of a queue of potential owners waiting to bankroll the club.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 06:31 - May 17 with 5980 viewsElderGrizzly

“He should have been a Barbour” 😂

[Post edited 17 May 2018 6:32]
That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 06:52 - May 17 with 5920 viewsjas0999

Can’t say I’m a fan of Marcus aevans. Never have been. BUT even I think that FB page is ridiculous!
That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 07:03 - May 17 with 5901 viewsElderGrizzly

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 06:52 - May 17 by jas0999

Can’t say I’m a fan of Marcus aevans. Never have been. BUT even I think that FB page is ridiculous!

Pages spouting ‘facts’ like that played a huge part in why Trump was elected. Some of the comments, yes you Ian Gough, are so bad they are brilliant.

So much rabid anger over something that isn’t even true
That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 08:01 - May 17 with 5800 viewsJimmyJazz

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 07:03 - May 17 by ElderGrizzly

Pages spouting ‘facts’ like that played a huge part in why Trump was elected. Some of the comments, yes you Ian Gough, are so bad they are brilliant.

So much rabid anger over something that isn’t even true

I wonder if the majority of these morons are boycotting Town until something changes. If something did change, would anyone welcome this kind of fan back? As far as i'm concerned it's good riddance to them

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 08:03 - May 17 with 5789 viewshampstead_blue

Numbskulls...........Can't think were I heard that recently?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 08:50 - May 17 with 5734 viewswkj

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 06:52 - May 17 by jas0999

Better be careful voicing your opinions on this on, a good chunk of those lot are the ones who shower your negative outlook in upvotes on the news section.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 09:09 - May 17 with 5688 viewsStenvict

I've just read some of the comments on there. Unbelievable. The contrast between that page and TWTD is amazing. Anyone would think we're talking about 2 different clubs.

It's been a long time since this forum was as positive as it is now.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Login to get fewer ads

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 09:11 - May 17 with 5686 viewsCheltenham_Blue

They're all bonkers.

From the ME 'timeline of shame'

"2018 - Cashes in on Kiefer Moore for a rumoured £750,000"

Said like its a bad thing. It looks to be an amazing piece of business.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 16:28 - May 17 with 5569 viewsartsbossbeard

Tee-hee.

"We've received an unprecedented amount of abuse today which was due to a post attacking us on the TWTD forum either last night or this morning. Either way some of our organisers have had threats from various sources on social media, as well as threats relating to match days. We'll be posting a statement later today."

They seem to think people actually give a flying one.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 16:36 - May 17 with 5531 viewsLord_Lucan

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 16:28 - May 17 by artsbossbeard

Tee-hee.

"We've received an unprecedented amount of abuse today which was due to a post attacking us on the TWTD forum either last night or this morning. Either way some of our organisers have had threats from various sources on social media, as well as threats relating to match days. We'll be posting a statement later today."

They seem to think people actually give a flying one.

That surely has to be the creation of Haverhill#1

It is reminiscent of when as chairman of the Official Unofficial Haverhill supporters club he banned Marcus Evans - who it has to be said didn't reportedly show an interest in joining.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 16:40 - May 17 with 5503 viewsartsbossbeard

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 16:36 - May 17 by Lord_Lucan

That surely has to be the creation of Haverhill#1

It is reminiscent of when as chairman of the Official Unofficial Haverhill supporters club he banned Marcus Evans - who it has to be said didn't reportedly show an interest in joining.

It's got to be him.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 16:50 - May 17 with 5470 viewsLord_Lucan

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 16:40 - May 17 by artsbossbeard

It's got to be him.

I've only just found the site, it'a amazing.

No one can speeell

Phil's gonna get it!

Jamie Hendry; Threats what a joke I'll meet Phil ham and his mates on alderman rd park whenever they want. That ham should be an m p never tells the truth

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 17:01 - May 17 with 5440 viewslinhdi

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 06:31 - May 17 by ElderGrizzly

It doesn't quite ring true... Surely anyone who spells "barbour" that way would say "should of been"?? Maybe it is a clever spoof? Oh.
That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 17:02 - May 17 with 5433 viewschicoazul

People talk about Twitter, Youtube comments, message boards etc as if they are a thing but if you really want to know what the Great British Public think about any given topic you only need to take a deep dive into Facebook groups to become thoroughly depressed.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 17:05 - May 17 with 5421 viewsReuser_is_God

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 16:50 - May 17 by Lord_Lucan

No one can speeell

Phil's gonna get it!

Jamie Hendry; Threats what a joke I'll meet Phil ham and his mates on alderman rd park whenever they want. That ham should be an m p never tells the truth

He also posts on another FB group I look at occasionally, absolute cretin.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Delusional loons on 17:08 - May 17 with 5396 viewsDyland

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 09:11 - May 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

They're all bonkers.

From the ME 'timeline of shame'

"2018 - Cashes in on Kiefer Moore for a rumoured £750,000"

Said like its a bad thing. It looks to be an amazing piece of business.

It's pretty tragic that people need to invent a narrative that suits their fantasy in the first place. Then expecting anyone who lives in the real world to give a flying one is beyond hopeless.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 17:19 - May 17 with 5353 viewsMullet

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 16:50 - May 17 by Lord_Lucan

No one can speeell

Phil's gonna get it!

I would love to see that, he does know that this place and Phil holds a range of views right?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 17:26 - May 17 with 5331 viewsSpruceMoose

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 06:31 - May 17 by ElderGrizzly

Thanks to this Facebook group I'm now reconsidering my position on death camps for numbskulls.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 17:58 - May 17 with 5271 viewsWadeyBlue

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 17:05 - May 17 by Reuser_is_God

He also posts on another FB group I look at occasionally, absolute cretin.

Interesting. Naming someone from another forum on here then calling them names.

You quite comfortable doing that?

I take it he knows you've posted his name etc on here?

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 18:04 - May 17 with 5246 viewsReuser_is_God

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 17:58 - May 17 by WadeyBlue

I’ve not posted his name.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 18:08 - May 17 with 5244 viewsLord_Lucan

He didn’t. I did.

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 18:27 - May 17 with 5201 viewschicoazul

It's not like anyone who posts regularly on TWTD doesnt know who he is mate.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 18:38 - May 17 with 5170 viewsLord_Lucan

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 18:27 - May 17 by chicoazul

It's not like anyone who posts regularly on TWTD doesnt know who he is mate.

I don’t know who he is. Who is he?

That Marcus Evans Out of ITFC FB page on 19:04 - May 17 with 5147 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Wow. Just had a look. Staggering stuff.

My personal highlight:
‘Jack Ross to turn down Ipswich Town Football Club? This follows rumours that the role has already been rejected by Steven Gerrard, Tony Mowbray, Maurice Steijn, Danny Cowley and Paul Cook. Ross was considered the frontrunner for the role, followed by Paul Hurst and now Simon Grayson.

“I have always tried to be frank and honest but that [the Town job] is something I am not willing or able to comment on at the moment,”

The managerial situation at Ipswich Town Football Club has descended into a farce ever since Mick McCarthy was told his contract wouldn't be renewed and was then expected to act as caretaker until the end of the season. The decision to replace Mick was made 2 months ago and Marcus Evans, who's sticking rigidly to his 5 point plan, has still to appoint a manager despite releasing 5 first team players since the seasons end.

Ross Not Willing or Able to Comment on Town 15th May 2018 10:08
St Mirren boss Jack Ross kept his cards close to his chest when questioned about the Town management vacancy at his press conference having been named the Ladbrokes Championship Manager of the Year yesterday. 46

An incredible amount of bollox posted here

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024