Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) 20:37 - Nov 7 with 2347 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:38 - Nov 7 with 2320 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good job we don’t have that pesky VAR innit

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:38 - Nov 7 with 2310 viewsScuzzer

Definitely. Got hooked.

Established 1968

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:39 - Nov 7 with 2291 viewsHerbivore

We've had about 5 clear pens not given already this season. Absolute jokes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:39 - Nov 7 with 2275 viewsgainsboroughblue

They are all over Hirst constantly.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:41 - Nov 7 with 2212 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:39 - Nov 7 by Herbivore

Hirst never gets the decision from these referees.

Iron Lion Zion

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:42 - Nov 7 with 2174 viewsLankHenners

Guess the way Hirst goes down works against him but the ref's right behind it, how does he not see Hirst's foot get kicked out from underneath him?

We're not going to get a pen all season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:46 - Nov 7 with 2096 viewsHerbivore

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:42 - Nov 7 by LankHenners

Guess the way Hirst goes down works against him but the ref's right behind it, how does he not see Hirst's foot get kicked out from underneath him?

The contact lasted for a good couple seconds, his foot drags Hirst's foot from under him. Ref really should be seeing that.

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:49 - Nov 7 with 2051 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:50 - Nov 7 with 2008 viewsHerbivore

Ref has been largely abysmal it must be said.

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:53 - Nov 7 with 1883 viewsBseaBlue

Ref is having a shocker! The handball at the start was stonewall in my eyes. Sticks his elbow out and no way can you say that's a natural position.

The officials seem determined not to give us any pens this season.
Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:53 - Nov 7 with 1868 viewsJakeITFC

Assuming this was about this Hirst challenge, what was the other one?
Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:55 - Nov 7 with 1796 viewsTractorWood

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:53 - Nov 7 by JakeITFC

Hirst one was a pretty clear pen but he's goes down theatrically a bit late. Ref should give it still.

Not sure what the first one was

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:58 - Nov 7 with 1733 viewsNthQldITFC

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:55 - Nov 7 by TractorWood

Hirst one was a pretty clear pen but he's goes down theatrically a bit late. Ref should give it still.

Not sure what the first one was

Fella chucked his elbow out to block Davis'? cross.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 21:01 - Nov 7 with 1695 viewsKentish_Tractor

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:42 - Nov 7 by LankHenners

Ironically Hirst is trying to stay on his feet. If he just sits down like his legs have been swept from under him he gets the pen. Its the fact he doesn't go down and then falls forward. But still ref should see the contact.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 21:02 - Nov 7 with 1666 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:53 - Nov 7 by JakeITFC

Hand Ball early on.

Iron Lion Zion

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 21:03 - Nov 7 with 1665 viewsTrequartista

If he falls on his arse when his leg is hooked, instead of an unnatural dive forwards 1 second later, he probably gets that pen.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 21:05 - Nov 7 with 1622 viewsNthQldITFC

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 21:03 - Nov 7 by Trequartista

If he falls on his arse when his leg is hooked, instead of an unnatural dive forwards 1 second later, he probably gets that pen.

Was also slightly concerned he was going to do some knee ligaments the way that panned out, but seems OK.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 21:06 - Nov 7 with 1594 viewsBuhrer

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 20:39 - Nov 7 by Herbivore

It's been decided apparently, we're not getting any.

Though my more optimistic theory for this game is the ref will now give us an easy one, as he's cottoned on it was a obvious foul on Hirst now
Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 21:14 - Nov 7 with 1533 viewsSwansea_Blue

I thought that was a push there on Jackson. Pundits say no, but it looked like a shove to me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 22:02 - Nov 7 with 1299 viewsBuhrer

Well that's 2 penalties we should have had now (n/t) on 21:06 - Nov 7 by Buhrer

It's been decided apparently, we're not getting any.

Though my more optimistic theory for this game is the ref will now give us an easy one, as he's cottoned on it was a obvious foul on Hirst now

So we aren't getting a penalty this season then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024