Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown 15:09 - Apr 24 with 4110 viewsle2blue

So bad that Mike Liggins is canceling.... nothing like quitting after two years of poor form, try 20 years!

Suspect there will be plenty more cancellations, the cycle is changing, and hopefully, we have plenty of upward trajectories to enjoy and for him to report on.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 15:09]
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:10 - Apr 24 with 3631 viewsCityBlue

but surely BBC Look East personalities are impartial....;-)

I T I D

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:12 - Apr 24 with 3590 viewsle2blue

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:10 - Apr 24 by CityBlue

but surely BBC Look East personalities are impartial....;-)

you're pushing it with the 'personalities' part there.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:15 - Apr 24 with 3556 viewsTrumptonBlue

He has a frim grip on grammar typical of a BBC East reporter.

"I’ve been wondering if I did the right thing. But now I do."
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:43 - Apr 24 with 3391 viewslizzibee

I foolishly listened to 606 after the Peterborough game. That b****y Sutton chap wound me up again. Menioned us, then asked to hear from Wednesday fans to see how they feel about their chances of going with Plymouth! Technically, he should have said Ipswich or Plymouth as it's still two from three. God I hate him and can't wait for us to beat them next season.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:45 - Apr 24 with 3358 viewsJ2BLUE

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:43 - Apr 24 by lizzibee

I foolishly listened to 606 after the Peterborough game. That b****y Sutton chap wound me up again. Menioned us, then asked to hear from Wednesday fans to see how they feel about their chances of going with Plymouth! Technically, he should have said Ipswich or Plymouth as it's still two from three. God I hate him and can't wait for us to beat them next season.

Surely he's asking them because it's a far more interesting question? They are now the underdogs. Wouldn't be much of a show if Town fans called in saying the team are playing brilliantly, in amazing form and we think we'll go up. That's pretty obvious.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:50 - Apr 24 with 3298 viewsKievthegreat

They've also lost the unfortunately named (though perhaps aptly), Dick Balls!

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:56 - Apr 24 with 3206 viewsVaughan8

They seem more fickle than us lot. I know the prewmier league seasons weren't great, but one bad season in the Championship and they're leaving....!
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:56 - Apr 24 with 3198 viewsBluespeed225

I cancelled him years ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:57 - Apr 24 with 3193 viewsmrshallisfit

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:50 - Apr 24 by Kievthegreat

He wrote a very good biography of Ian Dury.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:59 - Apr 24 with 3158 viewsdavblue

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:56 - Apr 24 by Vaughan8

They seem more fickle than us lot. I know the prewmier league seasons weren't great, but one bad season in the Championship and they're leaving....!

not even that bad position wise!

But appreciate there's more to this stuff and we have suffered from that in the past, where people just look at the league table and think what are they moaning about. Although they haven't had anywhere near the dross we had and they were pretty damning of us as supporters.

They need bringing down a peg or 2.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 16:01]
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 16:02 - Apr 24 with 3105 viewsbluejacko

Budgie workmate and his son paced it in last year after God knows how many years! Just said he had had enough of the goings on up there.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 16:06 - Apr 24 with 3010 viewspointofblue

How the heck would they have coped with the Evans era if they’re throwing the toys out of the pram now???

Though I guess many of us did the same during Mick’s time as manager.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 17:03 - Apr 24 with 2776 viewsstonojnr

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 16:06 - Apr 24 by pointofblue

How the heck would they have coped with the Evans era if they’re throwing the toys out of the pram now???

Though I guess many of us did the same during Mick’s time as manager.

Micks era was a decade into life outside of the Premiership after only 2 playoff appearances and bankruptcy and we still getting average crowds of 17k

I think we were jolly patient.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 20:36 - Apr 24 with 2266 viewsStewart27

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 17:03 - Apr 24 by stonojnr

Micks era was a decade into life outside of the Premiership after only 2 playoff appearances and bankruptcy and we still getting average crowds of 17k

I think we were jolly patient.

Yep. I’ve said it for a long time now.

God help them if they have to spend 3 years outside the top flight. They would probably be getting 15k attendances. We’ve spent 3 years outside of the championship and are getting 29k!

The sense of entitlement is astonishing. They have no right to be in the premier league. They are a championship club at best and have given nothing to the football pyramid in their pathetic existence. Couple of Milk Cups, a goal in Germany and third place in the sustainability league.

Hope they rot.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 20:42 - Apr 24 with 2225 viewsSwansea_Blue

No idea who that is, but that’s top plastic ’support’
[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 20:43]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 22:06 - Apr 24 with 1882 viewslizzibee

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:45 - Apr 24 by J2BLUE

Surely he's asking them because it's a far more interesting question? They are now the underdogs. Wouldn't be much of a show if Town fans called in saying the team are playing brilliantly, in amazing form and we think we'll go up. That's pretty obvious.

Possibly, buy I get there was a slight dig at us given how much he hates us. It was more the tone of his voice.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 22:19 - Apr 24 with 1791 viewsFranzgumm

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:57 - Apr 24 by mrshallisfit

And Shane Macgowan. 👍🏻

RIP Sir Bobby
Blog: [Blog] Where Has It All Gone Wrong?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:19 - Apr 24 with 1791 viewsFranzgumm

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:57 - Apr 24 by mrshallisfit

RIP Sir Bobby
Blog: [Blog] Where Has It All Gone Wrong?

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 22:32 - Apr 24 with 1714 viewsJimmyJazz

I thought Webber was supposed to be highly rated, headhunted from Huddersfield? - no idea what he's done wrong or even who the other Webber is

They could do with a rebuild rather than just keep going straight back up with a team that isn't good enough for the Prem, but hopefully they will just implode further

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 22:49 - Apr 24 with 1618 views66notout

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 22:32 - Apr 24 by JimmyJazz

I thought Webber was supposed to be highly rated, headhunted from Huddersfield? - no idea what he's done wrong or even who the other Webber is

They could do with a rebuild rather than just keep going straight back up with a team that isn't good enough for the Prem, but hopefully they will just implode further

The other Webber is his missus. Apparently they aren’t accountable to anyone.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 22:53 - Apr 24 with 1569 viewsExiled2Surrey

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 15:45 - Apr 24 by J2BLUE

I thought he said (and I am paraphrasing) “great end to the season at the top of league one, Ipswich going really well. Norwich fans, give us a call, are you worried? I’m a Norwich fan and I am very worried”

Brought a smile to my face 😃
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 22:57 - Apr 24 with 1514 viewsWicklowBlue

The playoff position is 65 points currently in the Championship. (3 teams tied on 65 points) Blackburn and Westbrom have a game in hand.

The Budgies are on 62 points currently in 11th place. 2 games left to play, against West Brom and Blackpool. They are still in the mix to make the playoffs chucking season tickets is a bit premature imho.

Considering in league 1 the playoff entry point with 3/2 games to go is now 75 points, with only one team able to push for a spot.

Sod them, they could still end up in around 14th.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 23:06 - Apr 24 with 1471 viewsbournemouthblue

That's not the infamous Dick Balls who posted a report which upset a lot of Town fans and then supposedly resigned from the Eastern Daily Press, a few days later?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 23:09 - Apr 24 with 1454 viewsmrshallisfit

I meet him once and he admitted to me he was a Coventry fan.
Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 23:24 - Apr 24 with 1406 viewsKievthegreat

Things you love to see, the Norwich meltdown on 23:06 - Apr 24 by bournemouthblue

That's not the infamous Dick Balls who posted a report which upset a lot of Town fans and then supposedly resigned from the Eastern Daily Press, a few days later?

Not a scooby. Just saw a funny name and the 10 year old in me couldn't resist calling him Dick Balls.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024