Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? 12:02 - Aug 12 with 1944 viewsDubtractor

Might smuggle in a calippo for half time.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:07 - Aug 12 with 1903 viewsJ2BLUE

By HT you'll have a sweet hot orange drink.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:13 - Aug 12 with 1871 viewsDubtractor

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:07 - Aug 12 by J2BLUE

By HT you'll have a sweet hot orange drink.

Shush. Don't spoil my plan.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:24 - Aug 12 with 1832 viewsSitfcB

Be interesting to see what happens if you try and take a bottle of water Ito the ground, surely they could allow it for tomorrow.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:28 - Aug 12 with 1804 viewsITFC_Forever

Bucket hats all round.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:28 - Aug 12 with 1807 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:24 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

Be interesting to see what happens if you try and take a bottle of water Ito the ground, surely they could allow it for tomorrow.

You would hope common sense would prevail, but i wouldn't bet on it.

Those bottle tops are lethal.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:32 - Aug 12 with 1770 viewsSitfcB

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:28 - Aug 12 by ITFC_Forever

Bucket hats all round.

No sun at the back of SBRL but always warm at the best of times due to the compactness, the Bolton game was bad enough, tomorrow going to be sticky.

COYB

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:35 - Aug 12 with 1747 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are you going to used the traditional drug mule method to smuggle it in?

If so, it may be a little warm by half time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:35 - Aug 12 with 1739 viewstextbackup

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:24 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

Just have kids with you, can take pretty much anything in a bag you want, just say it’s for them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:37 - Aug 12 with 1716 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:35 - Aug 12 by textbackup

Just have kids with you, can take pretty much anything in a bag you want, just say it’s for them

I will, but he's 22.
Do you think that will work?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:40 - Aug 12 with 1697 viewsITFC_Forever

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:32 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

No sun at the back of SBRL but always warm at the best of times due to the compactness, the Bolton game was bad enough, tomorrow going to be sticky.

We’re two-thirds of the way back, and usually get the sun.

Scorchio.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:40 - Aug 12 with 1697 viewsSitfcB

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:35 - Aug 12 by textbackup

Haha yep did that Tuesday, few bags of sweets and a couple of fruit shoots at the top of the bag and then my can of coke and bottle of water at the bottom

COYB

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:41 - Aug 12 with 1689 viewsSitfcB

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:35 - Aug 12 by GlasgowBlue

Are you going to used the traditional drug mule method to smuggle it in?

If so, it may be a little warm by half time.

Might want to wrap it in something as well otherwise a bit of ice burn on the way in.

COYB

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:44 - Aug 12 with 1658 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:41 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

Might want to wrap it in something as well otherwise a bit of ice burn on the way in.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:46 - Aug 12 with 1640 viewstextbackup

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:37 - Aug 12 by StochesStotasBlewe

I will, but he's 22.
Do you think that will work?

Yep, pinch his cheeks too and tell him he’s your little baby…. As you order a beer at the bar

He’ll like that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 13:00 - Aug 12 with 1584 viewsEly_Blue

Last time I took one of those 500ml chillys bottles in and wasn’t questioned, it was clearly visible in the outside pocket on the unsearched backpack I took in, yet I also purchased a bottle of drink inside the ground and they take the cap off you! Tell me which one is going to cause more injury if I decide to lob it?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 15:20 - Aug 12 with 1341 viewshoppy

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:40 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

Haha yep did that Tuesday, few bags of sweets and a couple of fruit shoots at the top of the bag and then my can of coke and bottle of water at the bottom

If you also put a copy of the EADT in the bag as well, they just think it's one of the goody bags from outside the ground.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 15:24 - Aug 12 with 1318 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

FAB.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 16:42 - Aug 12 with 1198 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nice touch here.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 10:41 - Aug 13 with 1033 viewsDubtractor

Club have just posted that people can bring 500ml water bottles in today, and free refills in the concourse bars.

Edit: Astonishingly (or not) some ITFC 'fans' are still finding a negative angle in the comments under the post!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 10:44]

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 10:58 - Aug 13 with 967 viewsJakeITFC

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 10:41 - Aug 13 by Dubtractor

Club have just posted that people can bring 500ml water bottles in today, and free refills in the concourse bars.

Edit: Astonishingly (or not) some ITFC 'fans' are still finding a negative angle in the comments under the post!

Is quite mental that a change is required to allow a football fan to bring a small plastic bottle into a game isn’t it.
It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 11:43 - Aug 13 with 878 viewsEly_Blue

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 10:41 - Aug 13 by Dubtractor

Not exactly great for the environment is it?

I left home on a train before 8am this morning with a refillable metal bottle but the club decides to announce this is allowed at 10.30am on a hot day that has been known about for at least a week, are they going to reimburse me the £30 it cost for the bottle?

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:15 - Aug 13 with 796 viewsDubtractor

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 11:43 - Aug 13 by Ely_Blue

Not exactly great for the environment is it?

I left home on a train before 8am this morning with a refillable metal bottle but the club decides to announce this is allowed at 10.30am on a hot day that has been known about for at least a week, are they going to reimburse me the £30 it cost for the bottle?

Don't be such a drama queen. It won't be about the club hating the environment, it'll be about rules and regs for events.

Plus, you know full well you'll still get in with your metal bottle anyway, no one will be doing strip searches.

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:30 - Aug 13 with 734 viewsEly_Blue

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:15 - Aug 13 by Dubtractor

Don't be such a drama queen. It won't be about the club hating the environment, it'll be about rules and regs for events.

Plus, you know full well you'll still get in with your metal bottle anyway, no one will be doing strip searches.

Last time for the Bolton game it was in the outside drinks pocket on my rucksack and nobody said a thing!

I’ll just pick a turnstile with nobody on it checking bags

It's going to be unbearably hot in the ground tomorrow innit? on 12:48 - Aug 13 with 685 viewsWhos_blue

At least you'll look excited to be there as you walk in.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024