Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Picking the bones from that shambles...... 17:42 - Feb 1 with 2221 viewsDubtractor

Norris - how on earth he is ahead of Holy I don't know. Another absolute howler today,

Skuse - Decent servant over the years, but he was a problem today. No dynamism, didn't really protect the defence, and gave the ball away cheaply too often.

Kenlock - just miles off it isn't he? So slow in possession and easily hussled.

Keane - I know a few on here really rate him, but what is it that he brings to us? He is tidy with the ball, but doesn't actually do anything with it. No aggression in his game at all, which is a problem for a CF.

Judge - Absolute dogsh1te today. Absolute garbage, and the comparison with Smosidz (can't be bothered to spell check!) was stark.

The back 3 - so easily undone by simple through balls, really should be able to do better.

Lambert - 5 year deal? You're having a laugh. His tactical response to the problems was just just replace players like for like for the most part, no attempts to change approach to unlock them. We could be playing till midnight and not score from open play.

Evans - he has overseen all of this, the utter lack of care for running our club means we are likely to be set for a stay in division 3.

Am I a flouncy drama queen? Probably.

2 positives only, Downes did his best to grab the game by the scruff of the neck, but was not really assisted by his team mates. Edwards was involved in almost all of our decent attacking play and seems to have settled into the wing back role.

Oh, and the ref was bloody terrible, obviously.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 17:44 - Feb 1 with 2149 viewsCoco

Ah well, nothing will be done. “We go again”

Anyone know if Bishop has Posted anything on insta?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 17:44 - Feb 1 with 2144 viewsEly_Blue

Not sure I could have put most of that any better myself

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 17:47 - Feb 1 with 2099 viewsJDB23

Can't argue with any of that. I like Keane but he isn't suited to playing in this team, Norwood has to start over him. Skuse is done, what genius thought it was a good idea to have him on set-pieces too? Absolute shambles.

Not sure how anyone who isn't braindead could see how we played on Tuesday and think "I know, let's do that again". Those non stop over the top balls for Jackson are hopeless, only players who have 0 ability consistently attempt that kind of thing, maybe that is rather telling in itself.
Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 17:52 - Feb 1 with 2045 viewsGeoffSentence

In particular, regarding the ref, Jackson must have shagged his missus.
Jackson challenged a defender, free kick against, Jackson clean through and gets hauled down, free kick against him, Jackson farts, free-kick against him.

The ref's ineptness probably played only a minor role in that sh1t show, but I don't think poor old Jacky got a single decision today.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 18:02 - Feb 1 with 1978 viewspatrickswell

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 17:52 - Feb 1 by GeoffSentence

In particular, regarding the ref, Jackson must have shagged his missus.
Jackson challenged a defender, free kick against, Jackson clean through and gets hauled down, free kick against him, Jackson farts, free-kick against him.

The ref's ineptness probably played only a minor role in that sh1t show, but I don't think poor old Jacky got a single decision today.

I didn't see the game today, but Andy Woolmer reffed it and he always saves his worst for Portman Road.
Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 18:05 - Feb 1 with 1942 viewsunstableblue

Skuse has been a good servant, has been truly effective? probably not. He should be a supporting role only from now on. Not a starter. Probably same for Chambo, but we have no one else so play him for rest of season and fade out.

Bishop has to replace Judge when fit.

The loss of Garbutt was significant - can’t afford to have him out.

We need Huws.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 18:17 - Feb 1 with 1859 viewsnoggin

Spot on. Can't disagree with any of that.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 19:45 - Feb 1 with 1630 viewsRomeo4

I was going to write a self-therapeutic post giving my views on each player, then I read this post and realised you’ve captured my thoughts almost exactly anyway so I won’t bother!
Login to get fewer ads

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 21:50 - Feb 1 with 1380 viewsjas0999

Can’t argue any of those points. Spot on.
Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 22:12 - Feb 1 with 1261 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cheers Quuenie. Sounds grim.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 22:45 - Feb 1 with 1174 viewsBrixtonBlue

Almost spot on Dubbers. I think you were a little harsh on Judge who was running around and trying hard.

But generally, you nailed it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 22:48 - Feb 1 with 1145 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 22:45 - Feb 1 by BrixtonBlue

Almost spot on Dubbers. I think you were a little harsh on Judge who was running around and trying hard.

‘Running around and trying hard’

FFS

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 22:50 - Feb 1 with 1120 viewsreusersfreekicks

Picking the bones from that shambles...... on 22:45 - Feb 1 by BrixtonBlue

He was but was so ineffective. Half the player of last season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024