Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darren Ferguson 10:57 - Oct 30 with 2015 viewshype313

Can't stand the bloke, moaning about us playing Bolton youths, this is a guy who's Daddy constantly drip fed him Utd youngsters whilst at various clubs, and when he was sacked they were all recalled.

Alright for him to take advantage, but not others. I'm starting to garner a dislike for Peterborough like I do Norwich.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Darren Ferguson on 11:05 - Oct 30 with 1987 viewsDarth_Koont

Not really sure it qualifies as a moan. It was a throwaway but still pretty valid remark in a wider point about where Peterborough are after 15 games.

Phil's headline is accurate but not as if that was the main point Ferguson was making even in the sentence it came from.

Pronouns: He/Him

Darren Ferguson on 11:30 - Oct 30 with 1916 viewsITFCMonk

Bit like his dad then
Darren Ferguson on 11:31 - Oct 30 with 1917 viewsIllinoisblue

Darren Ferguson on 11:05 - Oct 30 by Darth_Koont

Not really sure it qualifies as a moan. It was a throwaway but still pretty valid remark in a wider point about where Peterborough are after 15 games.

Phil's headline is accurate but not as if that was the main point Ferguson was making even in the sentence it came from.

It’s a very valid point. And exactly the point Lambert would make were he in Ferguson’s position.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Darren Ferguson on 11:49 - Oct 30 with 1876 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yes Darren. We are top solely due to beating Boton.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Darren Ferguson on 11:57 - Oct 30 with 1842 viewsclive_baker

Just a bit of a weird comment given we're 2 points above them with a game in hand. It's a bit of a case of if my auntie had bo11ocks she would be my uncle. Had we not called the game off due to internationals we could be 5 points ahead. Not to mention the fact they had the chance to beat us when we played them at their place and drew 2-2. It's a nothing comment but not worth getting triggered over.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Darren Ferguson on 11:58 - Oct 30 with 1842 viewspoppiesman

Poor manager that only get jobs due to his Dad.
Third time as manager of Peterborough in about nine years, which says as much about the idiot chairman there as it does about Ferguson.
I assume Ferguson moaned about all the other teams that played Bolton too????
Darren Ferguson on 12:29 - Oct 30 with 1756 viewsOldsmoker

They might well have been top IF Wycombe and Town had lost those games.
Here's a question Darren - What silverware gets awarded for being top of the table at the end of October?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Darren Ferguson on 13:16 - Oct 30 with 1626 viewsKeaneish

Darren Ferguson on 11:31 - Oct 30 by Illinoisblue

It’s a very valid point. And exactly the point Lambert would make were he in Ferguson’s position.

Ah yes, the old ifs and buts game.

He might have been top if they hadn't conceded a last minute goal to us. He might have been top if they hadn't had a slow start to the season. He might have been top if they'd faired better against Coventry...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Darren Ferguson on 13:24 - Oct 30 with 1599 viewsfactual_blue

Darren Ferguson on 11:58 - Oct 30 by poppiesman

Poor manager that only get jobs due to his Dad.
Third time as manager of Peterborough in about nine years, which says as much about the idiot chairman there as it does about Ferguson.
I assume Ferguson moaned about all the other teams that played Bolton too????

I think Barry Fry must have some compromising photos of Bobby Charlton from his days at Man Utd.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Darren Ferguson on 16:06 - Oct 30 with 1416 viewsGeoffSentence

Darren Ferguson on 11:31 - Oct 30 by Illinoisblue

There is no doubt that anyone who played them at that stage of the season had a big advantage. For this reason they should never have been allowed to play, like Bury, until it was all sorted out.

Mind you it is nice to have a bit of good fortune falling our way, seems an age since lady luck was on our side.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Darren Ferguson on 18:15 - Oct 30 with 1262 viewsMullet

Keane had him and his Dad spot on when it came to this. That and he plead guilty to beating his ex wife after trying to deny it initially.

Absolute scumbag in my eyes. He’s another one of the looked after types in English management that needs gone.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Darren Ferguson on 18:21 - Oct 30 with 1247 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Darren Ferguson on 16:06 - Oct 30 by GeoffSentence

There is no doubt that anyone who played them at that stage of the season had a big advantage. For this reason they should never have been allowed to play, like Bury, until it was all sorted out.

Mind you it is nice to have a bit of good fortune falling our way, seems an age since lady luck was on our side.

Forcing them not to play would have effectively sent them the way Bury went.

Every team gains and loses by when they play different opposition. Teams that played us when Downes, Norwood and Vincent-Young were all out had a definite advantage. Teams that play Southend when their new coaching team has got to grips with them will have a disadvantage. Teams that play when the opposition have suspensions benefit while the team that was hacked to pieces and had the red card for their opponent in the 88th minute don't really gain at all. It's the nature of football. Their are many other things that make it an unfair playing field.

It's nice for them to be on our side for a change and lovely that Fergie Jr has a reason to be moaning. Let's hope he still is in May.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024