Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. 11:55 - Nov 17 with 1790 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/new-pret-a-manger-ipswich-cornhill-town-centre-1-578

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 12:12 - Nov 17 with 1741 viewsBrixtonBlue

"we would like to hear your thoughts about the upcoming addition of Pret A Manger"

Slow news day at the EADT?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 12:16 - Nov 17 with 1722 viewsclive_baker

Beats Clinton Cards

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 12:26 - Nov 17 with 1690 viewsfactual_blue

Please visit the EADT website for other press releases just cut 'n' pasted.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 12:28 - Nov 17 with 1690 viewsITFC_Forever

Pretentious Manger.

And all the fecking coffee shops. I bloody hate them. Because of them, now everywhere has to sell coffee, which takes blooming ages to make and causes a massive queue, when all you want is a bottle of Diet Coke and a packet of crisps.

What’s wrong with a simple cup of tea (hot water with a tea bag and a stirrer) and a simple cup of coffe (hot water with coffee granules and a stirrer), with a table of milk and sugar on the side?

Anyone who has anything more is a pretentious winker.

Sorry, had to get it off my chest.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 12:37 - Nov 17 with 1666 viewsclive_baker

Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 12:28 - Nov 17 by ITFC_Forever

Pretentious Manger.

And all the fecking coffee shops. I bloody hate them. Because of them, now everywhere has to sell coffee, which takes blooming ages to make and causes a massive queue, when all you want is a bottle of Diet Coke and a packet of crisps.

What’s wrong with a simple cup of tea (hot water with a tea bag and a stirrer) and a simple cup of coffe (hot water with coffee granules and a stirrer), with a table of milk and sugar on the side?

Better than an empty shell of a shop. People aren't shopping on high streets as much, more consuming online etc. Generally cheaper, before considering the cost of getting into town, parking, time and effort required etc.

For me there are 2 options: they either die on their backsides, or the British high street reinvents itself to become more experiential - pop ups, independent shops, restaurants, pubs, bars, cafe's and coffee shops.

Personally I don't think its a bad thing, as long as high streets, government and councils do evolve and make the areas compelling for retailers and customers (cheap parking etc). I wont miss high streets that are dominated by phone shops, bargain stores and shops selling horrible clothes .

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 12:40 - Nov 17 with 1658 viewsEastTownBlue

Pretentious Manger.

For all its problems, at least Ipswich town centre is now a Starbucks free zone.
Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 13:05 - Nov 17 with 1580 viewsFreddies_Ears

Excellent news. Second only to Paul in terms of sandwich shop chains.
Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 14:25 - Nov 17 with 1487 viewsJ2BLUE

Pretentious Manger.

Nah i'll stick with my latte thanks and you can fooking well wait.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Sh*t's getting real in Ipswich Town Centre. on 16:35 - Nov 17 with 1344 viewsDubtractor

Pretentious Manger.

Coffee made with coffee granules is sh1te, that's why.

It is to coffee what UHT is to milk.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024