Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately 12:03 - Sep 25 with 1232 viewsCoco

Resulted in Jewell getting the sack. Can someone find out how many points we had at that time and what our squad was like?

Difference then was Mick could get loans in right?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 12:24 - Sep 25 with 1186 viewsITFC_Forever

I can remember saying very early on in that season the PJ would never win another game for us as Town manager - and so it proved.

Yes, Mick was able to get loans in, but it was one we already had (DJ Campbell) that was the one the got us going.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 12:30 - Sep 25 with 1164 viewsSitfcB

This was the table on the day that Mick McCarthy was appointed...

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/01-november-2012/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 12:32 - Sep 25 with 1128 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 12:30 - Sep 25 by SitfcB

That -16 Goal Difference
I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 12:33 - Sep 25 with 1121 viewsJ2BLUE

PJ wasn't sacked. A vital point that we should all remember IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 12:34 - Sep 25 with 1122 viewsfooters

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 12:33 - Sep 25 by J2BLUE

Yep. People don't seem to remember that. Which makes me increasingly worried about ME's ability to pull the trigger at all. Unless you're you know who...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 13:22 - Sep 25 with 940 viewsJimmyJazz

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 12:30 - Sep 25 by SitfcB

7 points from 13 games, will we better or match that? Reckon it will be close

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 13:25 - Sep 25 with 925 viewsCoco

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 12:33 - Sep 25 by J2BLUE

True. Frightening really.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 15:01 - Sep 25 with 770 viewsCurrie10

I remember the hysteria during the winless run that ultimately on 13:22 - Sep 25 by JimmyJazz

7 points from 13 games, will we better or match that? Reckon it will be close

4 games to get 2 points.

2 home games, 2 away before then.

We surely cannot draw every home game under Hurst, and lose every away game,,,, can we!?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024