Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... 21:14 - Sep 24 with 879 viewspointofblue

Or make more changes?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 21:17 - Sep 24 with 861 viewsKeno

surely to keep continuity we have ti make more changes

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 842 viewsWicklowBlue

We should be making small tweaks not out and out leftfield changes. I think everyone stated that we should have started with the 2nd half team at Brentford. Yet PH decided to move Pennington out rb.

From the after match comments on Saturday maybe it's Nolan's time to have a rest. Either way we need to have a plan and build on it, not changing the entire structure of the team game on game. The big question everyone has right now is how long until Dozzell replaces Nolan?
I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 21:25 - Sep 24 with 839 viewspointofblue

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 21:23 - Sep 24 by WicklowBlue

We should be making small tweaks not out and out leftfield changes. I think everyone stated that we should have started with the 2nd half team at Brentford. Yet PH decided to move Pennington out rb.

From the after match comments on Saturday maybe it's Nolan's time to have a rest. Either way we need to have a plan and build on it, not changing the entire structure of the team game on game. The big question everyone has right now is how long until Dozzell replaces Nolan?

Donacien and Dozzell for Pennington and Nolan on Saturday would be enough for most?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 21:51 - Sep 24 with 813 viewsfactual_blue

Yes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 07:31 - Sep 25 with 722 viewsHerbivore

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 21:25 - Sep 24 by pointofblue

Donacien and Dozzell for Pennington and Nolan on Saturday would be enough for most?

Donacien for Pennington is a must, the midfield change I'd make would be Edun for Chalobah. Dozzell for Nolan gives us essentially three deep lying midfield players when really one is enough with another two CMs also in the line up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 07:44 - Sep 25 with 706 viewsCoastalblue

I think Nolan could benefit from some time away from the starting 11, maybe coming on from the bench but not sure who else you could put in there to do the job he's supposedly there to do?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 09:15 - Sep 25 with 673 viewsKeaneish

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 07:31 - Sep 25 by Herbivore

Donacien for Pennington is a must, the midfield change I'd make would be Edun for Chalobah. Dozzell for Nolan gives us essentially three deep lying midfield players when really one is enough with another two CMs also in the line up.

My changes too. Given Walters is now out, Donacien has to start. We need a driving force down that right flank with Edwards, which could be a very good partnership. Edun has to come in. He's the only central player other than glimpses from Chalobah who looks like he'll make something happen.

Nolan won't be dropped though, pretty sure of that.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 15:29 - Sep 25 with 598 viewsGeoffSentence

I’m getting confused now - should we keep the team together for continuity... on 21:17 - Sep 24 by Keno

surely to keep continuity we have ti make more changes

Continuous change, that's the way.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024