Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to 13:01 - Aug 20 with 7291 viewsSW6Tractor

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45247073

Tee hee on 13:06 - Aug 20 with 5470 viewsDyland

"I personally wouldn't have spent the time bothering to change the locker room colour. There are a lot of things you do before you do that," Dr Latinjak told BBC Sport.

arf

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:08 - Aug 20 with 5446 viewsTractorCam

I didn't actually realise they had done it, I thought it was just an idea.

Clearly working then, conceding 4 to West Brom

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:09 - Aug 20 with 5430 viewsSmithy

the club that just keeps on giving

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:10 - Aug 20 with 5429 viewsSteve_M

Turned into?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:13 - Aug 20 with 5377 viewsFtnfwest

presumably the 'pinkun' acts on the same premise except its there to calm their own fans down?
What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:18 - Aug 20 with 5324 viewsJeanManuelThetis

I can't believe this isn't a parody... genuinely hilarious. Mike Bassett levels of hilarious.
What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:21 - Aug 20 with 5282 viewsRegencyBlue

Desperation tactics or what?!

Still, better than green and yellow!!
What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:24 - Aug 20 with 5255 viewsBluebell

That really did upset West Brom, didn't it?

I am sure Jordan Rhodes must have spent time there too. There has to be a reason why he missed a penalty!
Login to get fewer ads

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:26 - Aug 20 with 5229 viewsRegencyBlue

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:18 - Aug 20 by JeanManuelThetis

I can't believe this isn't a parody... genuinely hilarious. Mike Bassett levels of hilarious.

Indeed.

Put together with that awful EE advert Delia is in they have gone way beyond tinpot!
What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:26 - Aug 20 with 5228 viewsBrixtonBlue

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:08 - Aug 20 by TractorCam

I didn't actually realise they had done it, I thought it was just an idea.

Clearly working then, conceding 4 to West Brom

They would've conceded 7 but West Brom were too relaxed.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:29 - Aug 20 with 5186 viewsJ2BLUE

I like it. Should calm the nerves of our young side nicely when we go there so they can execute PH's master plan to perfection and get our second EA derby win of the season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tee hee on 13:49 - Aug 20 with 5045 viewsFixed_It

Tee hee on 13:06 - Aug 20 by Dyland

"I personally wouldn't have spent the time bothering to change the locker room colour. There are a lot of things you do before you do that," Dr Latinjak told BBC Sport.

arf

Indeed.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:55 - Aug 20 with 5001 viewsRyorry

Joking aside, I'd say not only is it a non-starter, but it could easily be completely counter-productive - imagine you're a player going there, wouldn't you see it as a stupid attempt to insult, and therefore be even more determined to show them exactly what's what on the pitch?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 14:05 - Aug 20 with 4927 viewsDeano69

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:26 - Aug 20 by RegencyBlue

Indeed.

Put together with that awful EE advert Delia is in they have gone way beyond tinpot!

Cringeworth - Maximum Level

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 14:41 - Aug 20 with 4740 viewsBerlinBlue

On a scientific level quite interesting. But somewhat bizarre that a football club would actually try this.
What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 14:50 - Aug 20 with 4690 viewsGuthrum

Pink is the colour of the cosmic love vibration, as I once read in a book.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 14:50 - Aug 20 with 4694 viewsfactual_blue

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 13:55 - Aug 20 by Ryorry

Joking aside, I'd say not only is it a non-starter, but it could easily be completely counter-productive - imagine you're a player going there, wouldn't you see it as a stupid attempt to insult, and therefore be even more determined to show them exactly what's what on the pitch?

Perhaps they could intimidate visitors by making them walk past their trophy cabinet on the way to the visitors' dressing room.

Oh, hang on.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 14:54 - Aug 20 with 4666 viewsBlueBadger

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 14:50 - Aug 20 by factual_blue

Perhaps they could intimidate visitors by making them walk past their trophy cabinet on the way to the visitors' dressing room.

Oh, hang on.....

Don't underestimate the value of hysterical laughter in causing an injury or two to some stomach muscles.
And I'd imagine that tears of mirth clouding the eyes could have quite detrimental effect of passing, shooting and goalkeeping in particular.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 15:00 - Aug 20 with 4641 viewsfactual_blue

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 14:54 - Aug 20 by BlueBadger

Don't underestimate the value of hysterical laughter in causing an injury or two to some stomach muscles.
And I'd imagine that tears of mirth clouding the eyes could have quite detrimental effect of passing, shooting and goalkeeping in particular.

Fulham must have a pink dressing room for the visitors

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 15:13 - Aug 20 with 4590 viewsEatonBlue

I thought for a minute that you had posted that awful Delia EE advert.
It is so bad that it should inspire a song - 'you can stick your EE mobile up your ****'
What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 15:20 - Aug 20 with 4559 viewsBlueBadger

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 15:00 - Aug 20 by factual_blue

Fulham must have a pink dressing room for the visitors

That gif will never not get an upvote from me.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 15:31 - Aug 20 with 4494 viewsitfctim

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 15:13 - Aug 20 by EatonBlue

I thought for a minute that you had posted that awful Delia EE advert.
It is so bad that it should inspire a song - 'you can stick your EE mobile up your ****'

Let's b EE avinue.
What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 15:33 - Aug 20 with 4484 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

I bet they will be wearing a jar of gypsy tears around their neck next.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 15:38 - Aug 20 with 4459 viewsKeno

how daft and ridiculous!

You watch next they will put details of competitions they have taken part on on their honours board

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 15:57 - Aug 20 with 4396 viewsSW6Tractor

What a ridiculous club Norwich have turned in to on 14:50 - Aug 20 by Guthrum

Pink is the colour of the cosmic love vibration, as I once read in a book.

1997/8's TWTD Annual really broke with convention
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024