Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" 10:39 - Apr 20 with 16764 viewsTractorCam

However, it's in The Sun.

Discuss

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 10:40 - Apr 20 with 7831 viewsITFC_Forever

Don't buy The S*n.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Jonas Knudsen tells fans on 10:42 - Apr 20 with 7815 viewsbluewein

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 10:40 - Apr 20 by ITFC_Forever

Don't buy The S*n.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 10:44 - Apr 20 with 7775 viewsTractorCam

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 10:40 - Apr 20 by ITFC_Forever

Don't buy The S*n.

Agreed! Someone took a picture and posted it on twitter

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 10:51 - Apr 20 with 7708 viewsElderGrizzly

Isn’t that judt a rehash of his interview from a few weeks ago?
Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:06 - Apr 20 with 7620 viewsTractorCam

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 10:51 - Apr 20 by ElderGrizzly

Well I wondered that too, as it would be totally random for him to come out with that now, but I certainly don't remember the famous quote coming out. But then again, it is The Sun.

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:07 - Apr 20 with 7611 viewsSomethingBlue

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 10:51 - Apr 20 by ElderGrizzly

Nah they had a guy there yesterday.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:07 - Apr 20 with 7611 viewsKieran_Knows

'if it wasn't for Mick, we could have been in trouble last season' .... we was in trouble with 3/4 games left!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:12 - Apr 20 with 7578 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:07 - Apr 20 by Kieran_Knows

'if it wasn't for Mick, we could have been in trouble last season' .... we was in trouble with 3/4 games left!

strange comment

Mick was the manager. if we potentially were in trouble to begin with it's because he got us into trouble...... getting us out of the trouble you put as in is doing the job your paid for

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:12 - Apr 20 with 7580 viewstextbackup

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:07 - Apr 20 by Kieran_Knows

Is he saying his peers are sht ??

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:13 - Apr 20 with 7571 viewsBrianTablet

I wish he had better defensive positioning and could pass and cross accurately.

Careful enough?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:14 - Apr 20 with 7568 viewsJackSted

I used to work for the S*n as an apprentice.

They're all c0ke sniffing pr!cks. Glad I left.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:19 - Apr 20 with 7525 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Agree with Knudsen
Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:27 - Apr 20 with 7491 viewsTractorCam

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:13 - Apr 20 by BrianTablet

I wish he had better defensive positioning and could pass and cross accurately.

Careful enough?

Not to forget his main attribute of "giant throw"

Barry Cotter has taken 1 and it has resulted in our best chance from one

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:56 - Apr 20 with 7368 viewsSteve_M

We weren't really. A bit close to the bottom of the table but never that close to the bottom three: we always dragged a win out when we really needed to last season.

It was still largely crap though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:06 - Apr 20 with 7294 viewstrueblue1970

can we not just move on? How to set yourself up to get stick
Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:07 - Apr 20 with 7291 viewsCaptainObvious

Is he stupid or something? Deliberately trying to provoke the fans of the team he hopes to play for next season. I think he's played his last game.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:10 - Apr 20 with 7270 viewsSomethingBlue

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:06 - Apr 20 by trueblue1970

can we not just move on? How to set yourself up to get stick

I don't know, the numbskulls need calling out and perhaps they would do well to listen when a player does exactly that because he's certainly not speaking only for himself.

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:11 - Apr 20 with 7257 viewsHarryWright

Slightly worrying when one of our own players tells us to 'be careful what we wish for', when someone say's that it sounds like they are expecting us to fail which is completely unacceptable coming from one of our own players.

Knudsen needs to pipe down and realise he was playing for ITFC not Mick Mccarthy.
Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:12 - Apr 20 with 7253 viewsElderGrizzly

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:07 - Apr 20 by SomethingBlue

Fair enough. The message from him is still true though. Some of the treatment was appalling and pathetic by a minority of numbskulls.

But we also know Knudsen will always give 100% no matter who the manager is, so hopefully people will focus on that and not now pile in on him as some kind of MM apologist
Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:13 - Apr 20 with 7246 viewsSteve_M

Having read what's in the EADT today, well it's nothing particularly controversial and nothing that hasn't been said. Really nothing to provoke the upset that others are displaying again this morning.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:14 - Apr 20 with 7230 viewsSomethingBlue

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:12 - Apr 20 by ElderGrizzly

Fair enough. The message from him is still true though. Some of the treatment was appalling and pathetic by a minority of numbskulls.

But we also know Knudsen will always give 100% no matter who the manager is, so hopefully people will focus on that and not now pile in on him as some kind of MM apologist

No and, as said above, his view is not exactly out on a limb over there ...

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:15 - Apr 20 with 7224 viewsTractorCam

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:12 - Apr 20 by ElderGrizzly

Correct, the Brentford game in particular was disgraceful. But "be careful what you wish for" is entirely different

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:15 - Apr 20 with 7218 viewsCaptainObvious

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:13 - Apr 20 by Steve_M

Having read what's in the EADT today, well it's nothing particularly controversial and nothing that hasn't been said. Really nothing to provoke the upset that others are displaying again this morning.

Nothing controversial? He is telling people what to think.

The player is entitled to express his opinion about the ex-manager. The fans are entitled to express their opinion about the ex-manager. It is when the player tells the fans what they should think that is out of order.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:15 - Apr 20 with 7214 viewsLord_Lucan

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 11:07 - Apr 20 by SomethingBlue

Well I think Knudsen is daft saying what he said.

Boo boys make me cringe but all this is doing is stoking the fire. It really isn't his place to comment on such matters.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:16 - Apr 20 with 7214 viewsPJH

Jonas Knudsen tells fans "be careful what you wish for" on 12:10 - Apr 20 by SomethingBlue

I don't know, the numbskulls need calling out and perhaps they would do well to listen when a player does exactly that because he's certainly not speaking only for himself.

No,I think that he is obviously speaking for everyone or certainly nearly everyone within the club.
Telling the truth seems to be going out of fashion though.

It must at best be difficult and at worst depressing trying to play football in front of the people that he rightly refers to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024