Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really can't motivate myself to go tonight 11:19 - Apr 10 with 8831 viewsBrixtonBlue

£30 on the train, get back home late, all in the hope of maybe seeing Folami again... maybe Cotter. I'm thinking maybe I'll stay here and watch the Champions League game in a pub, which is really really unlike me. I used to get angry if I missed Town games I already had a ticket for (ST).

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:21 - Apr 10 with 4199 viewsTractorCam

You're going to be devastated when you're checking sky sports at 9:25 to see Ipswich 0-0 Barnsley, Folami blazing our first shot of the game over the crossbar

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:22 - Apr 10 with 4187 viewsUB9Blue

Go on....few beers pre match, maybe the opportunity to see a few youngsters start or make an appearance followed by a few beers on the way home.
I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:23 - Apr 10 with 4181 viewsstig4532

I'm the same, it's my first season ticket but I live in North Norfolk so on mid-week games I can't get home at a reasonable time unless I miss half of the second half. It's only about £24 on the train but not worth going to bed at 2am for. It is a shame because I love Town and I've renewed for next season but because of work (joy) I can't make it mid-week.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 11:26]
I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:30 - Apr 10 with 4139 viewsSteve_M

I know what you mean and I'm wondering whether the hassle of Greater Anglia is worth it, especially as I'm not likely to get to Ipswich early enough to go to the pub. Think I'm going to go though - have a feeling it might be a bit like the Millwall game at times.

I'm sure last time we had a similar conversation about a Tuesday night game it turned out well.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:31 - Apr 10 with 4130 viewsJakeITFC

I’m struggling and it’s a five minute drive for me.
I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:31 - Apr 10 with 4126 viewsBenters2

Dont blame you.
I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:32 - Apr 10 with 4123 viewsartsbossbeard

Bella Napoli for tea, quick beer in Degeros and off to the Magical Vegas arena for KO.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:33 - Apr 10 with 4109 viewsFixed_It

Well I've just flown back into the country especially.

Expect a 0-0 bore draw.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:34 - Apr 10 with 4105 viewsitfcjoe

I don't blame you, don't think anyone would to be honest

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:34 - Apr 10 with 4104 viewshomer_123

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:32 - Apr 10 by artsbossbeard

Bella Napoli for tea, quick beer in Degeros and off to the Magical Vegas arena for KO.

Where is this arena you speak of? It can't be fortress PR can it?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:36 - Apr 10 with 4099 viewsartsbossbeard

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:34 - Apr 10 by homer_123

Where is this arena you speak of? It can't be fortress PR can it?

Renaming rights.

All sorted & 10% commission for ABB Creative.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:36 - Apr 10 with 4096 viewsBrixtonBlue

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:22 - Apr 10 by UB9Blue

Go on....few beers pre match, maybe the opportunity to see a few youngsters start or make an appearance followed by a few beers on the way home.

I've given up drinking for a year!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:38 - Apr 10 with 4083 viewsPJH

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:36 - Apr 10 by artsbossbeard

Renaming rights.

All sorted & 10% commission for ABB Creative.

Hopefully there will not be a Numbskull End in this rebranded stadium.
I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:41 - Apr 10 with 4067 viewsartsbossbeard

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:38 - Apr 10 by PJH

Hopefully there will not be a Numbskull End in this rebranded stadium.

The Benters Section comes with 1x pitchfork per seat and a crib sheet outlining who is the current scapegoat and updated regularly.

I've thought of everything.

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:53 - Apr 10 with 4014 viewsSteve_M

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:30 - Apr 10 by Steve_M

I know what you mean and I'm wondering whether the hassle of Greater Anglia is worth it, especially as I'm not likely to get to Ipswich early enough to go to the pub. Think I'm going to go though - have a feeling it might be a bit like the Millwall game at times.

I'm sure last time we had a similar conversation about a Tuesday night game it turned out well.

I reckon it was Wigan at the start of April last year which was an enjoyable, if not always convincing, 3-0 win.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:56 - Apr 10 with 3997 viewsstig4532

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:41 - Apr 10 by artsbossbeard

The Benters Section comes with 1x pitchfork per seat and a crib sheet outlining who is the current scapegoat and updated regularly.

I've thought of everything.

I think it would be logical to have the dugout in this section as every week the scapegoat changes with the weather
I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:58 - Apr 10 with 3987 viewsFtnfwest

can't we go 'upmarket' and call it the 'magical vegas (Caesars) palace' for another 5%?
I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 12:03 - Apr 10 with 3965 viewsartsbossbeard

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:58 - Apr 10 by Ftnfwest

can't we go 'upmarket' and call it the 'magical vegas (Caesars) palace' for another 5%?

It's got legs.

I'll run it past the marketing guys.

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 12:04 - Apr 10 with 3957 viewsTractorWood

I'm watching the champs league. I watched the first leg last week and thought it was awesome both tactically and as a spectacle. Town games on a Tuesday night are a bit of an effort from Cambridge, especially as Ipswich is a sea of double yellow lines.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 12:05 - Apr 10 with 3949 viewsSuperfrans

I do know what you mean. I have missed 3 of the last 4 home games for various reasons and wasn't too fussed. But I'm now really looking forward tonight- even though I've only seen us score 1 goal at home this year...

It is the hope that kills you...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 12:07 - Apr 10 with 3941 viewsSuperfrans

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 11:53 - Apr 10 by Steve_M

I reckon it was Wigan at the start of April last year which was an enjoyable, if not always convincing, 3-0 win.

Do you remember the halcyon days of a couple of years ago when we couldn't stop winning on Tuesday nights? We went something like two years without failing to win on a Tuesday, didn't we? Those were the days...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 12:09 - Apr 10 with 3933 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For those reasons, I’m staying home too Dollers

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 12:13 - Apr 10 with 3909 viewsSWGF

You can watch it at home for a fiver.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 12:14 - Apr 10 with 3908 viewsSWGF

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 12:03 - Apr 10 by artsbossbeard

It's got legs.

I'll run it past the marketing guys.

Superfluous "s", there.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I really can't motivate myself to go tonight on 12:23 - Apr 10 with 3870 viewsReuser_is_God

Jealous about the Bella Napoli part of this.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024