Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Moyes 11:05 - Nov 7 with 6557 viewsNo9

How long will he last at WH?
David Moyes on 11:07 - Nov 7 with 6548 viewsReuser_is_God

He'll be sacked the day he takes them down.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

David Moyes on 11:19 - Nov 7 with 6517 viewscaught-in-limbo

If he finishes the season with West Ham, they must be favourites to go down. I can't believe he's still living off what he did at Everton.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

David Moyes on 11:56 - Nov 7 with 6472 viewshype313

David Moyes on 11:19 - Nov 7 by caught-in-limbo

If he finishes the season with West Ham, they must be favourites to go down. I can't believe he's still living off what he did at Everton.

And he only lasted that long there because he had a chairman that hated sacking managers.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

David Moyes on 11:59 - Nov 7 with 6465 viewsITFC1983

And we cross now to the live cameras...

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

You've got to feel sorry for the West Ham fans...... on 12:10 - Nov 7 with 6440 viewsBloots

....actually, no you haven't.

At all.

Arf.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

David Moyes on 12:21 - Nov 7 with 6408 viewsSteve_M

David Moyes on 11:56 - Nov 7 by hype313

And he only lasted that long there because he had a chairman that hated sacking managers.

I'm not sure that's really fair, to keep Everton where he did on average was impressive. There was one, or maybe two, poor seasons in there but his successors have managed the same without the continuity.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

David Moyes on 12:38 - Nov 7 with 6363 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't know but i've lost a lot of respect for him for talking about the job to the media before it was available. Really cheap and nasty move IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You've got to feel sorry for the West Ham fans...... on 12:49 - Nov 7 with 6333 viewsBlueBadger

You've got to feel sorry for the West Ham fans...... on 12:10 - Nov 7 by Bloots

....actually, no you haven't.

At all.

Arf.

The only people worse than West Ham fans are Chelsea fans. At least, for their delusions of grandeur, 'ambers aren't johnny-come-lately tosspots who jumped on the bandwagon in the last decade or so ago in the mistaken belief that liking 'footy' would somehow afford them more street cred.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

David Moyes on 13:13 - Nov 7 with 6294 viewsBlueBadger

David Moyes on 12:38 - Nov 7 by J2BLUE

Don't know but i've lost a lot of respect for him for talking about the job to the media before it was available. Really cheap and nasty move IMO.

Puts him up there with people like Honest Harry who basically neglected his actual job with Spurs because he was so convinced the England job. I genuinely laughed my arse off when the FA announced that the job had gone to someone else.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

David Moyes on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 6167 viewsKeaneish

Terrible appointment. That's the nail in West Ham's coffin this season i reckon. Can't imagine Hammer's fans are too happy.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

David Moyes on 17:11 - Nov 7 with 6093 viewsstrikalite

David Moyes on 15:51 - Nov 7 by Keaneish

Terrible appointment. That's the nail in West Ham's coffin this season i reckon. Can't imagine Hammer's fans are too happy.

God i hope so, all those white empty seats in the Championship will be wonderful to see..

Moyes in due some luck though i fear...
David Moyes on 17:29 - Nov 7 with 6065 viewsRobTheMonk

Did well at Everton.
Man United - Too big a step. Spent the transfer window going for... Fellani.
Real Sociodad - Stupid move for him. Lasted 2-3 months?
Sunderland - Relegated. Bad press with the slap comment as well.

He's been on a downward spiral. He's arguably left the past three teams in a worst state. I think it's an awful appointment.
David Moyes on 17:37 - Nov 7 with 6052 viewscaught-in-limbo

David Moyes on 17:29 - Nov 7 by RobTheMonk

Did well at Everton.

He's been on a downward spiral. He's arguably left the past three teams in a worst state. I think it's an awful appointment.

Real Sociedad lasted exactly 1 year. He made no effort whatsoever to make it a long term commitment to the club. He stayed in the same hotel for a whole year.

#toxic

David Moyes on 17:51 - Nov 7 with 6032 viewsvapour_trail

David Moyes on 17:37 - Nov 7 by caught-in-limbo

Real Sociedad lasted exactly 1 year. He made no effort whatsoever to make it a long term commitment to the club. He stayed in the same hotel for a whole year.

Why do football people do this?

I don't know if it's true but I read (so probably BS), that when Mickey Owen was in Madrid he lived in a hotel in the city and drove out to the airport each day to buy the English papers rather than walk to a newsstand.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

David Moyes on 17:56 - Nov 7 with 6026 viewsSpruceMoose

David Moyes on 17:51 - Nov 7 by vapour_trail

I don't know if it's true but I read (so probably BS), that when Mickey Owen was in Madrid he lived in a hotel in the city and drove out to the airport each day to buy the English papers rather than walk to a newsstand.

Maybe he got used to parking at Gatwick, and just liked to leave his car at Barajas International.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

David Moyes on 17:58 - Nov 7 with 6024 viewscaught-in-limbo

They're not all like that. John Toshak was a great user (and abuser) of local hospitality. I think a lot of football people are just completely lost when operating in a world which isn't a football one.

#toxic

David Moyes on 18:13 - Nov 7 with 6001 viewscaught-in-limbo

David Moyes on 17:56 - Nov 7 by SpruceMoose

Maybe he got used to parking at Gatwick, and just liked to leave his car at Barajas International.

Since 2014, it is now the Aeropuerto Adolfo Suárez, Madrid—Barajas international airport.

#toxic

David Moyes on 18:15 - Nov 7 with 5994 viewsSpruceMoose

David Moyes on 18:13 - Nov 7 by caught-in-limbo

Since 2014, it is now the Aeropuerto Adolfo Suárez, Madrid—Barajas international airport.

Well yes, but that would have taken me too long to type. I do have other posts I am contractually obliged to comment on you know.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

David Moyes on 21:01 - Nov 7 with 5883 viewsBadgerBajner

David Moyes on 17:29 - Nov 7 by RobTheMonk

Did well at Everton.

It's actually worse than at Man U. He spent the 1st Transfer Window NOT going for Fellaini, then signed him at the death because they failed to sign every other target. Could have had Fellaini for £24M due to a release clause, if signed by the end of July, but didn't want him. Then signed him at the end of August for £28M. It just got worse from there.

Looking forward to seeing him bring in Pienaar and Anichebe in January.
David Moyes on 21:21 - Nov 7 with 5847 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

David Moyes on 15:51 - Nov 7 by Keaneish

It's gone down like a sh1t sandwich round these ends

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

David Moyes on 21:38 - Nov 7 with 5814 viewsolimar

Sid Lowe, English journo in Spain (works for Guardian), was apparently Owens interpreter at the time.
He said that it was quite evident that Owen wasnt settling, but he found it frustrating that Owen didnt seem to want to do anything about it. As a fellow English exile, he felt he had gone through the same and could help, either directly, or indirectly by introducing him to other exiles.
David Moyes on 21:41 - Nov 7 with 5810 viewsjimsymBLUE

David Moyes on 21:21 - Nov 7 by The_Romford_Blue

It's gone down like a sh1t sandwich round these ends

Can't think why...

What could possibly go wrong....

My dislike of West Ham rivals Nodge, but that'll be growing up in Chelmo for you!!

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

David Moyes on 22:37 - Nov 7 with 5761 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brilliant!

And that pic of Moyes has to be photoshopped surely? Nobody can be that ugly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

David Moyes on 00:09 - Nov 8 with 5712 viewsCurrie10

Not long.

Cracking job at Everton, seems set on ruining his reputation with every coming move since...
David Moyes on 10:19 - Nov 8 with 5612 viewsNo9

David Moyes on 00:09 - Nov 8 by Currie10

Not long.

Cracking job at Everton, seems set on ruining his reputation with every coming move since...

He was daft to go to MU - on a hiding to nothing from the word GO!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024