Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) 12:03 - May 6 with 10130 viewsNeedhamChris

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:06 - May 6 with 5171 viewsfooters

Free protection for them.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:07 - May 6 with 5146 viewsBloomBlue

McKenna's personal security
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:07 - May 6 with 5113 viewsFrimleyBlue

Lol. Its ridiculous now isn't it. No ones there to see you mate jog on.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:13 - May 6 with 5102 viewswithyblue

Standing at the front of it as it comes past the stadium as if he has played 46 games this season. Prick.
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:13 - May 6 with 5094 viewsGuthrum

Maybe he's just become friendly with the team and they wanted him there? Don't see it does any harm.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:15 - May 6 with 5068 viewsipswichtillidie

I would look at it as he has given good publicity to the club. He wears the colours infront of millions of people. Can’t be a bad thing.

Gav

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:16 - May 6 with 5051 viewsKeno

If you have a problem with that can you tell him face to face

Ipswich Town FC is part of the community, Fabio is a part of that community

and he is very big

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:18 - May 6 with 5024 viewsJ2BLUE

Wardley is sponsored by the club and represents us.

People need to get over it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:21 - May 6 with 4991 viewsZx1988

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:15 - May 6 by ipswichtillidie

I would look at it as he has given good publicity to the club. He wears the colours infront of millions of people. Can’t be a bad thing.

Genuine question - does the publicity actually do much for the club though?

Based on the audience for boxing, I'd assume that most fans either already support a team, or don't do football. Are many people going to see the ITFC badge on his shorts and think 'ooh, Ipswich. Maybe I'll follow them/buy a shirt etc.,'?

Completely different market to Ed, and his legions of fans who'll probably buy an ITFC shirt, despite having no interest in football, because it's effectively just another item of Ed merch.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:25 - May 6 with 4936 viewsgtsb1966

Yeah...should be Stan, Jack and Blakey.
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:32 - May 6 with 4835 viewswithyblue

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:15 - May 6 by ipswichtillidie

You've got it the wrong way round. Do you reckon Fabio Wadley is more well known than Ipswich Town? There are probably only a few hundred thousand people in this country with any idea who wardley is.
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:37 - May 6 with 4783 viewsZx1988

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:13 - May 6 by Guthrum

Maybe he's just become friendly with the team and they wanted him there? Don't see it does any harm.

If that's the case, and he's there as their guest, there's a big difference between enjoying it as a guest, and making yourself the centre of attention at someone else's party.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:38 - May 6 with 4754 viewsfooters

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:18 - May 6 by J2BLUE

People are a bit sour, J2. On today of all days.

Who cares if he's on the bus or not. Let him enjoy it. No need for negativity today.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:41 - May 6 with 4727 viewswkj

Its a bit pearl clutchy is you ask me. Our promotion is a massive celebration for all tied to the area. Fabio was commended for flaunting ITFC, so let him be part of it and celebrate the fact we're a town with top athletes making news again and not just a down trodden town living off of former glories!

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:42 - May 6 with 4716 viewsKeno

FFS Its a shame that on a day like this someone finds something to moan about

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:42 - May 6 with 4713 viewsgtsb1966

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:48 - May 6 with 4643 views_clive_baker_

Who cares to be honest. The players / club clearly want him there or he wouldn’t have been invited.
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:59 - May 6 with 4532 viewstractorshark

He doesn’t represent me as a long-standing Ipswich fan.

He’s just jumped on the bandwagon.

It won’t ruin our celebrations and the club can invite who they want but as I said earlier it’s rapidly coming over as cringey, forced and false.

Shameful self promotion. As someone pointed out on another thread it’s all a bit Salt Bae.
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 13:02 - May 6 with 4495 viewsStourbridgeblue

Who's going to tell him to get off?

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 13:03 - May 6 with 4445 viewsJ2BLUE

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 12:59 - May 6 by tractorshark

He doesn’t represent me as a long-standing Ipswich fan.

He’s just jumped on the bandwagon.

It won’t ruin our celebrations and the club can invite who they want but as I said earlier it’s rapidly coming over as cringey, forced and false.

Shameful self promotion. As someone pointed out on another thread it’s all a bit Salt Bae.

Well he fights with the badge on his ring gear.

It's a good link for both him and the club.
[Post edited 6 May 13:07]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 13:12 - May 6 with 4338 viewsNedPlimpton

Proper weird how Wardley has become public enemy number one

Outside of ITFC he's the town's biggest sporting asset. Allow it
[Post edited 6 May 13:24]
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 13:22 - May 6 with 4222 viewsMK1

Why not? High profile supporter who promotes the club wherever he goes. These things can only be a good thing for the club. If I was asked, I would be on there.
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 13:25 - May 6 with 4174 viewstazdac

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 13:03 - May 6 by J2BLUE

Well he fights with the badge on his ring gear.

It's a good link for both him and the club.
[Post edited 6 May 13:07]

Sounds painful! ;o)
Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 13:25 - May 6 with 4170 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Doesn't seem that hard to understand. It's a business partnership, can't quite believe people are getting that upset over it.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Why is Fabio Wardley on the bus ffs (n/t) on 13:31 - May 6 with 4074 viewsIllinoisblue

Keith Deller and Nik Kershaw on the bus for next year’s parade after we win the FA Cup.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024