Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month 21:40 - May 1 with 2411 viewsgainsboroughblue

and this is all over?

I don't think I've logged out of this site for a month and I'm starting to feel like I'm flat sharing with you lot I'm on here so much.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 21:44 - May 1 with 1941 viewsWicklowBlue

Did you eat all my cornflakes???!!!
What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 21:47 - May 1 with 1916 viewsgainsboroughblue

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 21:44 - May 1 by WicklowBlue

Did you eat all my cornflakes???!!!

No, because I can never find a fecking clean bowl round here.

Ps. £2 for the tea and milk kitty please.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 21:49 - May 1 with 1891 viewsFrimleyBlue

We could discuss our concerns about the season... ;)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I assume it will just go back.... on 21:52 - May 1 with 1884 viewsBloots

....to everyone arguing about politics and calling each other racists.

Standard.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and tremendously exquisite.

I assume it will just go back.... on 21:54 - May 1 with 1874 viewsKropotkin123

I assume it will just go back.... on 21:52 - May 1 by Bloots

....to everyone arguing about politics and calling each other racists.

Standard.

They'll also tell us none of the players are good enough for the Premiership, as they did for the Championship ahead of this season.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 21:57 - May 1 with 1856 viewsWeWereZombies

To be honest, by the time two thirty on Saturday rolls around and, hopefully, our season is ended I think I will have had enough watching football until August. It will be time for gardening (now that the weather has improved), going to festivals, rambling and hill climbing, and maybe even some romance.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 22:01 - May 1 with 1823 viewsMJallday

Twtd bbq in June…

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 01:10 - May 2 with 1650 viewsBattersea_Blue

For sure over the summer I’ll watch the vast majority of the Full Match Replays on TownTV and the Town in 5 . .

Providing we do go up I’ll even watch Leeds away and enjoy knowing that we’re up despite that result.

I may skip QPR at home and Stoke away . . 😂
Login to get fewer ads

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:09 - May 2 with 1430 viewsKropotkin123

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 01:10 - May 2 by Battersea_Blue

For sure over the summer I’ll watch the vast majority of the Full Match Replays on TownTV and the Town in 5 . .

Providing we do go up I’ll even watch Leeds away and enjoy knowing that we’re up despite that result.

I may skip QPR at home and Stoke away . . 😂

Good plan. Might do that on my WFH days

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:19 - May 2 with 1402 viewswkj

Pakistan T20s at the end of May, then the T20 World Cup should just about see you through

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:22 - May 2 with 1386 viewsNthQldITFC

Stress over transfers and say "why no news yet?" quite a lot, I should imagine.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Stare out of the window and wait until August (n/t) on 17:35 - May 2 with 1339 viewsScottCandage

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:35 - May 2 with 1334 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Political sh1t throughout the summer most likely scenario so make your choice.
What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:37 - May 2 with 1319 viewsRyorry

Was already thinking along those lines a month ago, and grateful that there'll be the Euros & then the Olympics to come in summer.

+ thanks for pointing out the WC T20s wkj :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:39 - May 2 with 1315 viewsKeno

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:22 - May 2 by NthQldITFC

annoy Phil by asking

when the squad numbers are out,
when are the fixtures out,
when is the next presser,
has he heard the (name of random player) rumour,
whats happening at Playford Road,

as we have to keep him busy and stop him from getting bored please feel free to add to the list

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 18:20 - May 2 with 1269 viewsFrimleyBlue

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:39 - May 2 by Keno

annoy Phil by asking

as we have to keep him busy and stop him from getting bored please feel free to add to the list

Wonder if Ronaldo now eventually joins Keno, Phil never ruled it out.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 18:30 - May 2 with 1233 viewsKeno

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 18:20 - May 2 by FrimleyBlue

Wonder if Ronaldo now eventually joins Keno, Phil never ruled it out.

I suspect we have moved on and looking at younger options, Mbappe is likely to be on the move
[Post edited 2 May 18:30]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 18:58 - May 2 with 1189 viewsKropotkin123

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:22 - May 2 by NthQldITFC

When a player is joining, the whole Town seemingly stalking them (Still feel sorry for Hirst)!
[Post edited 2 May 18:59]

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 20:28 - May 2 with 1078 viewsWeWereZombies

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 17:39 - May 2 by Keno

annoy Phil by asking

Make up rumours about Batistuta's, Mbappe's, Messi's, Kane's, Haaland's wife going for an interview at Ipswich Hospital...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 20:41 - May 2 with 1043 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Should be an exciting summer seeing us linked with everyone no matter which division we’re in.

An Olympics year and the Euros should pass the time too. And the cricket T20 World Cup.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 20:43 - May 2 with 1033 viewsWonky

Actually you're right!. No news yet!. Worrying now.
What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 21:09 - May 2 with 1008 viewsHelp

Discuss the rumours of players coming and going. Look out for the new kit rumours and then go nuts buying one with all the prem badges and stuff on it. Praying for Omari to sign. Putting a bet on coming second in the prem.

Waiting for the fixtures to be released, buy panini and the other one so I can collect ITFC players and cards. See who we play first and last, home or away.

So much stuff

Olympics
Euro's

waiting for Phil to state nothing in it, with every tom dick and harry player rumour
[Post edited 2 May 21:11]
What the hell are we going to do at the end of the month on 21:29 - May 2 with 951 viewsMK1

Probably have to do a bit of DIY. Nothing been done around the place for the last 2 years.
Fully tile the bathroom walls.
Raised borders in the garden.
New door fronts on kitchen cabinets and draws.
Maybe take on a couple of half marathons.
Sleep (n/t) on 21:38 - May 2 with 935 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sleep (n/t) on 21:47 - May 2 with 904 viewsMK1

Sleep (n/t) on 21:38 - May 2 by Swansea_Blue

None of us are sleeping. We are all looking for the players we would sign from those available. We are all on here waiting for news of signings. We are lying in bed waiting for the fixtures to be released and then looking for the Man City games. Once they are released, we are looking down the list for potential victories and try to find the 40 points for survival.
Sleep ain't happening until at least the end of the 2027/28 season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024