Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) 22:30 - Apr 30 with 1414 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:30 - Apr 30 with 1381 viewsSuffolktractor

Absolute stonewaller.
Omari never seems to get them.
Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:30 - Apr 30 with 1381 viewsbelgablue

Yes, but only if you're a Leicester or Leeds player.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 30 with 1377 viewstextbackup

Yeah, but why has he not shot before that tackle comes in?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 30 with 1360 viewsNthQldITFC

I think so. Got in front of his man, Bundled over form behind. Leeds or Leicester - that's a pen. Lucky?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 30 with 1353 viewshomer_123

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 30 by textbackup

How's the back?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:34 - Apr 30 with 1276 viewsRyorry

99/100 yes.

That bloody sub ref. “Lucky Ipswich” eh!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:38 - Apr 30 with 1221 viewsLankHenners

100%. Obviously the ref has to be replaced if he can't keep up with play but thought it was unfair that they subbed a Coventry fan on in his place.

Several incredibly soft free kicks given to them towards the end as well.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:41 - Apr 30 with 1153 viewsSwansea_Blue

I can take off the blue goggles, but yeah that would normally be given as a pen. Slightly looking for it, but there was enough contact to genuinely push him off the ball (as opposed to there just being any contact, which seems to be enough reason for TV pundits). 90% that’s given as a pen.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:42 - Apr 30 with 1141 viewsRyorry

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:38 - Apr 30 by LankHenners

100%. Obviously the ref has to be replaced if he can't keep up with play but thought it was unfair that they subbed a Coventry fan on in his place.

Several incredibly soft free kicks given to them towards the end as well.

Please tell me he wasn’t actually a Cov fan?
Or am I being whooshed…

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:44 - Apr 30 with 1062 viewsitfcserbia

wasn't a 100%, maybe 80-ish? Tbh Omari could've shot twice by the time Thomas bundled him over. And we got a goal from an offside position, which almost never happens so all in all, luck evened itself out?

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:51 - Apr 30 with 954 viewsRyorry

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:44 - Apr 30 by itfcserbia

wasn't a 100%, maybe 80-ish? Tbh Omari could've shot twice by the time Thomas bundled him over. And we got a goal from an offside position, which almost never happens so all in all, luck evened itself out?

Yeah, also thought offside not spotted there - first bit of luck to go our way for ... well, so long that I've forgotten the last bit!

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:52 - Apr 30 with 944 viewsbazza

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 30 by textbackup

Not sure if it was the way we set up tonight, but hutch was very quiet tonight. Hope he puts a hull performance in on Saturday.
Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:54 - Apr 30 with 876 viewsnorfsufblue

So that’s just 3 offences against in the box in NOW 45 games!!
Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:55 - Apr 30 with 851 viewsWickets

Ref gave a corner but I dont think the defender touched the ball yes it was a Penalty for me .
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:56]
Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:56 - Apr 30 with 830 viewstextbackup

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 30 by homer_123

How's the back?

Proper sore man! Thanks for asking.

I laid dead still, and didn’t move for 90mins (112mins) Saturday is going to be horrible

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:56 - Apr 30 with 810 viewsTrequartista

98.8%

Stonewall but a bit cracked and weathered.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:56 - Apr 30 with 802 viewsAB_ITFC

Blatent pen. Lucky ipswich doesn’t need them though! We make our own luck.
Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:57 - Apr 30 with 780 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Also looked like a handball immediately before our second goal. If we hadn't scored then should be a penalty.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 23:37 - Apr 30 with 576 viewsNutkins_Return

Looked it 100% from where I was.
Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 23:42 - Apr 30 with 532 viewsacj

Irrelevant but....that was,100%, a pen on Omari, right? (n/t) on 22:44 - Apr 30 by itfcserbia

Weird one for our second goal - Edmundson was only offside because of a blatant push by their player. Surely you can’t just push an opponent into being offside and therefore deny them the chance to get involved, but equally what a weird penalty that would be.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024