Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich 22:01 - Apr 9 with 3148 views_clive_baker_

Never nice to see a player get injured.

But on this occasion I can live with it. Poor Norwich.
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:03 - Apr 9 with 2793 viewsIllinoisblue

Nothing too trivial, hopefully.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:04 - Apr 9 with 2749 viewsFrimleyBlue

So did gibbs after 3 mins of replacing him.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:05 - Apr 9 with 2718 viewsle2blue

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:03 - Apr 9 by Illinoisblue

Nothing too trivial, hopefully.

Agreed, hopefully back for start of the new season, on our bench.
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:05 - Apr 9 with 2709 viewsbritbiker

Thier manager was a good last week, now they want him sacked. Strange bunch of fans. Makes their game against Preston a bit more spicy
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:08 - Apr 9 with 2621 viewsBuffaloBill

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:05 - Apr 9 by britbiker

Thier manager was a good last week, now they want him sacked. Strange bunch of fans. Makes their game against Preston a bit more spicy

The teams below with games in hand, everyone calling them finishing top 6, I'm not 100% convinced, just saying

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:10 - Apr 9 with 2547 views_clive_baker_

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:08 - Apr 9 by BuffaloBill

The teams below with games in hand, everyone calling them finishing top 6, I'm not 100% convinced, just saying

Preston are coming on strong. Would be nice if they can still make the playoffs when they host a Leicester.
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:11 - Apr 9 with 2525 viewsWeWereZombies

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:08 - Apr 9 by BuffaloBill

Although Coventry losing tonight helps them. If Hull win their games in hand they are the bigger threat for the Budgies now.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:11 - Apr 9 with 2519 viewsEuropablue

We used up a lot of emotional energy getting the late win against Southampton and in turn Norwich used up a lot of emotional energy in winning their cup final.
Login to get fewer ads

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:12 - Apr 9 with 2495 views_clive_baker_

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:04 - Apr 9 by FrimleyBlue

So did gibbs after 3 mins of replacing him.

Not sure if that’s a blow for them or not. He’s never done anything notable when I’ve seen him play.
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:12 - Apr 9 with 2457 viewsFrimleyBlue

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:12 - Apr 9 by _clive_baker_

Not sure if that’s a blow for them or not. He’s never done anything notable when I’ve seen him play.

Think he's seen as a solid sub option.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:12 - Apr 9 with 2468 viewsLankHenners

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:10 - Apr 9 by _clive_baker_

Preston are coming on strong. Would be nice if they can still make the playoffs when they host a Leicester.

Preston hosting nodge at the weekend - turn them over and somehow win their game in hand at Southampton and they'll overtake them.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:13 - Apr 9 with 2432 viewsNutkins_Return

Not sure Sargent went off injured did he? Just protecting him at 2-0 as they do. Gibbs went off injured though
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:16 - Apr 9 with 2346 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:05 - Apr 9 by le2blue

Agreed, hopefully back for start of the new season, on our bench.

I don't think I'd want to see the diving tw*t here. Choosing to fall over rather than stay on your feet and get a shot get a shot away when you're through on the keeper probably means he's failed our character test anyway.

ButI'm all here for them taking points of Hull and Coventry.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:16 - Apr 9 with 2336 viewsBloomBlue

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:11 - Apr 9 by WeWereZombies

Although Coventry losing tonight helps them. If Hull win their games in hand they are the bigger threat for the Budgies now.

Surely Preston are still a big danger to Norwich? If they beat Norwich at the weekend that would put them 2 points behind Norwich and Preston have a game in hand.
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:19 - Apr 9 with 2247 views_clive_baker_

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:13 - Apr 9 by Nutkins_Return

Not sure Sargent went off injured did he? Just protecting him at 2-0 as they do. Gibbs went off injured though

I was going off a text from a friend tbh, apologies if it’s wrong.
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:24 - Apr 9 with 2175 viewsWeWereZombies

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:16 - Apr 9 by BloomBlue

Surely Preston are still a big danger to Norwich? If they beat Norwich at the weekend that would put them 2 points behind Norwich and Preston have a game in hand.

True, I was just looking at the table and calculating from that without factoring in remaining fixtures between the hopefuls...is it more charitable to call Nodge the participants or the hopefuls ?

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:29 - Apr 9 with 2099 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:46 - Apr 9 with 1925 viewsMaySixth

He can concentrate on taking more crack.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:52 - Apr 9 with 1865 viewsLancsBlue

We really want Norwich to keep winning so that Hull and Coventry potentially have little to play for by the time we meet them. I don't care if they make the play-offs if that helps us to get automatics. Given that, I hope Sargent is fully recovered by their next match.

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 23:44 - Apr 9 with 1629 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:10 - Apr 9 by _clive_baker_

Even funnier if Faes did an Edmundson at Deepdale, especially if replays showed both Play Off clinching goals should have been disallowed, just like Fridge's.
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 01:21 - Apr 10 with 1456 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Fu** this nicey nice stuff in the thread - hope he broke his leg. Scum.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 02:41 - Apr 10 with 1375 viewsBuffaloBill

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 01:21 - Apr 10 by The_Romford_Blue

Harsh!

But fair 😇

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 03:06 - Apr 10 with 1361 viewsColumba

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 01:21 - Apr 10 by The_Romford_Blue

That's a bit OTT. Why do people from Romford have an issue with Norwich exactly?
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 04:18 - Apr 10 with 1294 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 03:06 - Apr 10 by Columba

That's a bit OTT. Why do people from Romford have an issue with Norwich exactly?

I could have been from Mongolia and as an Ipswich fan, I’d hate the sister fiddlers just as much as those born in the houses outside Portman Road.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 08:10 - Apr 10 with 877 viewsWeWereZombies

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 04:18 - Apr 10 by The_Romford_Blue

I could have been from Mongolia and as an Ipswich fan, I’d hate the sister fiddlers just as much as those born in the houses outside Portman Road.

You weren't around Ryorry's house helping out with the beer sampling at four in the morning, were you ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024