Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich 22:01 - Apr 9 with 3310 views_clive_baker_

Never nice to see a player get injured.

But on this occasion I can live with it. Poor Norwich.
I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 08:11 - Apr 10 with 296 viewsGeoffSentence

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 22:16 - Apr 9 by Swansea_Blue

I don't think I'd want to see the diving tw*t here. Choosing to fall over rather than stay on your feet and get a shot get a shot away when you're through on the keeper probably means he's failed our character test anyway.

ButI'm all here for them taking points of Hull and Coventry.

I think if he came here he wouldn't be a diving tw@t. KMcK would coach that out of him. It is notable how our players would rather ride a challenge and look for the opportunity that brings, rather than look for a foul.

Mind you, Nodge have some good free kick takers, so looking for the foul is a reasonable tactic for them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 08:12 - Apr 10 with 293 viewsGeoffSentence

I see Sargent went off injured for Norwich on 04:18 - Apr 10 by The_Romford_Blue

I could have been from Mongolia and as an Ipswich fan, I’d hate the sister fiddlers just as much as those born in the houses outside Portman Road.

Quite right too Rommers. It is part of being an Ipswich fan. I was born in Norfolk and lived there until I was 17 and I detest those smug budgie tw@ts as much as the next man.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024