Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? 21:01 - Mar 23 with 2050 viewsITFC_84

Rashford/Konsa/Bowen/Dunk/Mainoo/Gomez. Deary, Deary me.

[Post edited 23 Mar 21:02]
Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:03 - Mar 23 with 2006 viewsFrimleyBlue

It's not like me to be wrong about football

But rashford must be the most overated player I've ever seen. International class my ar se.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:04 - Mar 23 with 2007 viewsITFC_84

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:03 - Mar 23 by FrimleyBlue

But rashford must be the most overated player I've ever seen. International class my ar se.

Absolutely atrocious.
Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:06 - Mar 23 with 1990 viewsWestSussexBlue

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:03 - Mar 23 by FrimleyBlue

I commented re Rashford last Sunday. Very overrated.
Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:08 - Mar 23 with 1971 viewsFrimleyBlue

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:06 - Mar 23 by WestSussexBlue

I commented re Rashford last Sunday. Very overrated.

I must have missed something in past seasons as I've watched more prem football as the seasons gone on and I just don't see what hag sees let alone Southgate.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:12 - Mar 23 with 1942 viewsStewart27

Clearly not.

Well it is if you disregard the many first teamers who weren’t available tonight.
Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:15 - Mar 23 with 1922 viewstextbackup

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:04 - Mar 23 by ITFC_84

Absolutely atrocious.

I purposely watched him (as read a fair bit about him being sht for MUFC lately) he literally watched two players jog by him and stood still. He just looks thick as sht with no fight about him.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:17 - Mar 23 with 1893 viewsLeoMuff

Thought Mainoo, Bowen looked decent to me.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 21:19 - Mar 23 with 1886 viewsRyorry

Just said on other thread - Town first team (men's) generally play better than that England team tonight - whatever you think of the crosses on the shirts, the crosses from the shirt-wearers were 1,000 x worse!

As for England's shooting, words fail - did any of our shots get nearer than 3m ott?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 23:16 - Mar 23 with 1707 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Mainoo is a super player. Bowen is absolutely there on merit. Gomez covering at left back as he has played there for Liverpool and Shaw is out.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 23:20 - Mar 23 with 1693 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Boooo Southgate always picks his favourites

Boooo Konsa/Bowen/Dunk/Mainoo/Gomez aren’t good enough

Almost like it was a friendly and half our starters were unavailable

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 06:00 - Mar 24 with 1527 viewsBuffaloBill

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 23:20 - Mar 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Exactly, he picks the lads when they're fit. Gashford as example.

The bloke is a plumb

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 08:43 - Mar 24 with 1323 viewsDJR

I'm not an England fan but isn't it the case that England have probably always been in the top eight best teams in the world?

That means that they generally beat teams below them, but inevitably find it a bit more difficult when they meet teams out of the top drawer, such as Brazil.
Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 08:56 - Mar 24 with 1281 viewsArmaghBlue

I thought Konsa did ok when he came on.
Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 09:07 - Mar 24 with 1256 viewsitfcjoe

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 23:20 - Mar 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Of the 4 FBs who will likely go to the Euros we managed 12 minutes out of them, and that just breaks your whole team down, especially when sticking out of position players there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 10:03 - Mar 24 with 1168 viewsRyorry

There’s no guarantee Kane and other usually first-pick starters will be available in June either.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 10:48 - Mar 24 with 1107 viewsKeno

obviously not .. where's Wolfie, Davis, Chappers, Hirst, Clarke, Walton, Humphries, Harness

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 12:20 - Mar 24 with 1042 viewsSitfcB

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 10:48 - Mar 24 by Keno

obviously not .. where's Wolfie, Davis, Chappers, Hirst, Clarke, Walton, Humphries, Harness

Harness is Irish

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 12:26 - Mar 24 with 1024 viewsKeno

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 12:20 - Mar 24 by SitfcB

Harness is Irish

All the best people are sitters

Southgate just wishes Marcus was English

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 12:36 - Mar 24 with 990 viewsSwansea_Blue

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 12:26 - Mar 24 by Keno

All the best people are sitters

Southgate just wishes Marcus was English

I think you’ve only got half an hour left to put your name down to be the next Taoiseach. You need to get a crack on!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 13:57 - Mar 24 with 900 viewsKeno

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 12:36 - Mar 24 by Swansea_Blue

I think you’ve only got half an hour left to put your name down to be the next Taoiseach. You need to get a crack on!

I’ll only run if they pass a law saying its butter, then jam then cream on scones, the tea shop has to have done right

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 14:38 - Mar 24 with 845 viewsnoggin

England would have won if Nike hadn't messed with the flag

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 14:39 - Mar 24 with 839 viewsKeno

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 14:38 - Mar 24 by noggin

England would have won if Nike hadn't messed with the flag

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 16:54 - Mar 24 with 691 viewsNutkins_Return

Konsa is ok and played fine. On what planet do you put Mainoo in this list though. A potential superstar in the making and was excellent. It was a friendly. Exactly the games to throw someone like him in.

Rashfords form didn't deserve a call up (though he's picked up a little recently).
Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 18:15 - Mar 24 with 606 viewsBlueBadger

He's no Wes Burns, let's face it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Were those really the best footballers England have to offer? on 18:16 - Mar 24 with 602 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Clearly not. It was a friendly. Players injured . Players rested. Players being given a ‘look see’.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024