Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum motoring up the league now I see 16:26 - Feb 17 with 7134 viewsArnieM

Told you they were starting to hit form! Or am I “bed wetting”!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:15 - Feb 17 with 2191 viewsbrazil1982

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:53 - Feb 17 by WestSussexBlue

They’ve got huge motivation knowing that if they make the play offs they’ll potentially face us.

Unfortunately we know what's coming.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:18 - Feb 17 with 2133 viewsMullet

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:15 - Feb 17 by brazil1982

You don't go into the playoffs if you finish 2nd

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 2131 viewsStu_boy

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:11 - Feb 17 by baxterbasics

Really don't want them to scrape 6th spot though

As things stand if they did finish 6th, they would be highly likely to play saints or leeds over 2 legs. I cannot see NCFC beating either over two games
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:21]
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 2128 viewsBiGDonnie

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:15 - Feb 17 by brazil1982

No, you definitely don't.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:25 - Feb 17 with 2084 viewsVic

Yes you are!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:26 - Feb 17 with 2062 viewsChurchman

Yes, yes, yes, Norwich are doing really well and in a tight middle section of the Championship. Well done them. Start up the bus. Wall to wall Look East coverage. On the Ball City. All praise Delia and buff the beer can marks out of her expensive BMW. Yes we know your lot beat Bayern Munich reserves 40 years ago and maybe a statue of a Jeremy Goss should be placed on the spare Trafalgar Square plinth.

Just for the record, I’d welcome them in the play offs if 3rd/4th is where we finish. We’d beat them over two games or if by a miracle we faced them at Wembley, we’d beat them there too. The table doesn’t lie and neither did the first half of the December game when they were lucky not to be three down.
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:40]
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:30 - Feb 17 with 2030 viewsVic

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:55 - Feb 17 by gainsboroughblue

I've been thinking/fearing this most of the season!

My rational side thinks they'll just miss out but they are a decent side imo, despite what a lot of people, including some of them, think.

My budgie supporting friends think they suffered badly early in the season from having a few key players injured. But still acknowledge that they are not really anywhere near ready to go back to the prem. I think that’s about right really.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:30 - Feb 17 with 2030 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Unluckily for them Hull & Coventry are also in good form and are better teams.
Login to get fewer ads

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:32 - Feb 17 with 2018 viewsNthQldITFC

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:30 - Feb 17 by burnbudgiesburn

*much better teams.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:33 - Feb 17 with 1999 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow talk about never learning.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:36 - Feb 17 with 1981 viewsITFCson

Hope they make it, got 8/1 on them for top 6 finish about a month ago
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:36 - Feb 17 with 1981 viewsyoda

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:30 - Feb 17 by burnbudgiesburn

The two teams we beat in Jan?
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:38 - Feb 17 with 1964 viewsWonTheCupin78

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:36 - Feb 17 by ITFCson

Hope they make it, got 8/1 on them for top 6 finish about a month ago

8/1 was reasonable odds a month ago.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:38 - Feb 17 with 1949 viewsVegtablue

I'd much rather play Norwich in the playoffs Arnie than finish 7th or below! I'd also much rather be in our position than theirs!

West Brom and Coventry remain most likely to complete the top 6. Mine may be a controversial take, but I want to play the worst possible team over two legs if we end up there. Need to see a few of them again before I provide my order of preference.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:39 - Feb 17 with 1943 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:36 - Feb 17 by yoda

The two teams we beat in Jan?

Are you confident you will make the play offs? How do you feel about facing any of us, Leeds and/or Southampton if you do?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 18:02 - Feb 17 with 1833 viewsHorsham

If we end up in the play offs, Norwich would probably as easy as anyone else we might face and twice as satisfying to beat.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 18:10 - Feb 17 with 1801 viewsMattinLondon

Motoring? You have a weird definition of motoring - they are going slightly above the speed limit, then slowing down and then going slightly faster again.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 18:15 - Feb 17 with 1782 viewsyoda

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:39 - Feb 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Are you confident you will make the play offs? How do you feel about facing any of us, Leeds and/or Southampton if you do?

To be honest I think we will miss out on the play offs but who knows? Sargent being back is huge but we've now lost Rowe for at least 2 months,the results are better but think we've left too much to do.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 18:30 - Feb 17 with 1719 viewsRyorry

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:06 - Feb 17 by BiGDonnie

So they've 'motored up the league' from 7th to...... 7th?

Nice one arnie.

Maybe Arnie had this kind of motoring in mind -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 22:00 - Feb 17 with 1498 viewsN2_Blue

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:26 - Feb 17 by Churchman

Yes, yes, yes, Norwich are doing really well and in a tight middle section of the Championship. Well done them. Start up the bus. Wall to wall Look East coverage. On the Ball City. All praise Delia and buff the beer can marks out of her expensive BMW. Yes we know your lot beat Bayern Munich reserves 40 years ago and maybe a statue of a Jeremy Goss should be placed on the spare Trafalgar Square plinth.

Just for the record, I’d welcome them in the play offs if 3rd/4th is where we finish. We’d beat them over two games or if by a miracle we faced them at Wembley, we’d beat them there too. The table doesn’t lie and neither did the first half of the December game when they were lucky not to be three down.
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:40]

Over a league season the league table shows who the better teams are and you can't really argue with it, and clearly we are miles better than scum this season.

However over 1 game, maybe even two, as December's game proved it becomes much more of a lottery. We can't deny that. I'd love us to get autos obviously. If it's not to be i'd love to beat norwich in the playoffs if we happen to meet, but there are no guarantees. That December game could repeat itself and we had home advantage.

And it happened before...Remember West Ham v Ipswich.

We also lost to Norwich in the playoffs recently..and it hurt.

So...no matter how much better than them we are, ideally you want to avoid your rivals in the playoffs because there are just no guarantees whatsoever.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 22:08 - Feb 17 with 1467 viewsredrickstuhaart

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 22:00 - Feb 17 by N2_Blue

Over a league season the league table shows who the better teams are and you can't really argue with it, and clearly we are miles better than scum this season.

However over 1 game, maybe even two, as December's game proved it becomes much more of a lottery. We can't deny that. I'd love us to get autos obviously. If it's not to be i'd love to beat norwich in the playoffs if we happen to meet, but there are no guarantees. That December game could repeat itself and we had home advantage.

So...no matter how much better than them we are, ideally you want to avoid your rivals in the playoffs because there are just no guarantees whatsoever.

West Ham were a far better footballing side than we were in those playoffs.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 22:21 - Feb 17 with 1437 viewstextbackup

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 22:00 - Feb 17 by N2_Blue

Negative as fck you int ya

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 22:55 - Feb 17 with 1382 viewsbournemouthblue

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 18:02 - Feb 17 by Horsham

If we end up in the play offs, Norwich would probably as easy as anyone else we might face and twice as satisfying to beat.

Those are my thoughts

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 23:40 - Feb 17 with 1315 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah it's starting to look up a bit innit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 23:55 - Feb 17 with 1265 viewsyellowrider

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:20 - Feb 17 by Stu_boy

As things stand if they did finish 6th, they would be highly likely to play saints or leeds over 2 legs. I cannot see NCFC beating either over two games
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:21]

Agree with that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024