Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum motoring up the league now I see 16:26 - Feb 17 with 7180 viewsArnieM

Told you they were starting to hit form! Or am I “bed wetting”!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 23:57 - Feb 17 with 1127 viewsNthQldITFC

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 18:15 - Feb 17 by yoda

To be honest I think we will miss out on the play offs but who knows? Sargent being back is huge but we've now lost Rowe for at least 2 months,the results are better but think we've left too much to do.

The results have been decent. Have the performances improved too? Do you think the run is sustainable? Genuine questions - I watched you half a dozen times or so and thought you were a mid-table side at best - some decent individuals, but really incoherent as a team. Has Wagner got them playing better in the last month or so?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 23:58 - Feb 17 with 1124 viewsyellowrider

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 18:02 - Feb 17 by Horsham

If we end up in the play offs, Norwich would probably as easy as anyone else we might face and twice as satisfying to beat.

Like you easily beat us at Portaloo Road you mean??
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 00:13 - Feb 18 with 1087 viewsgainsboroughblue

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 23:58 - Feb 17 by yellowrider

Cor, you're touchy ain't ya?

Imagine unfathomably signing up to your biggest rivals fan forum and being offended by what us nasty people are saying about your club.

And if you are going to stay on the site, it's Portman Road. Portaloo isn't funny and doesn't even work as a p1ss take.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 01:23 - Feb 18 with 1033 viewsWonTheCupin78

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 18:15 - Feb 17 by yoda

To be honest I think we will miss out on the play offs but who knows? Sargent being back is huge but we've now lost Rowe for at least 2 months,the results are better but think we've left too much to do.

Lot depends on your run in. I haven't looked at your fixture list and only know about the home game at Carrow Road against us.

Lot of teams still in with a chance of 5th and 6th spot. Middlesbrough have got a game in hand and if they win that will be back in the reckoning. Coventry, Norwich, Hull, West Brom, PNE, Sunderland, Watford and Bristol City all have a decent chance. Wild card from the bottom half could be Birmingham, but they'd have to put in a superb run and hope that others fade away.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 09:27 - Feb 18 with 859 viewsIpswichJonesy

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:30 - Feb 17 by burnbudgiesburn

Unluckily for them Hull & Coventry are also in good form and are better teams.

Although they've beaten both recently
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 10:31 - Feb 18 with 773 viewsDennyx4

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 00:13 - Feb 18 by gainsboroughblue

Cor, you're touchy ain't ya?

Imagine unfathomably signing up to your biggest rivals fan forum and being offended by what us nasty people are saying about your club.

And if you are going to stay on the site, it's Portman Road. Portaloo isn't funny and doesn't even work as a p1ss take.

Agree with that, he is just being a dick.

He is fully aware that they were completely outplayed at Portman Road, hence their celebration for the draw.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 10:40 - Feb 18 with 763 viewsbluejacko

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:58 - Feb 17 by WestSussexBlue

You reckon?
What bigger motivation do they need than driving on with the potential to meet and stop your nearest rivals going up!!

So our players will be shivering in their boots about it then! There would be as much motivation our part to slap them down don’t you think?
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 11:28 - Feb 18 with 710 viewsDinnernotTea

If there is a football this happens....

We draw or lose at theirs in April (cue World Cup style celebrations of 15 years)
We finish 3rd they finish 6th
We then beat them in both legs ending the 15 years thing. To an aggregate score of 9-1.

The dream.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Login to get fewer ads

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 11:39 - Feb 18 with 682 viewsChurchman

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 23:58 - Feb 17 by yellowrider

I actually like opposition supporters offering their views and we have one or two of yours that really contribute.

But you clearly don’t if you are happy to use the term Portaloo Road on our forum.

With regard to your user name, I suggest you run along and carry on riding what ever greasy object you enjoy most. But I suggest you get the money up front next time.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 11:42 - Feb 18 with 672 viewsKieran_Knows

Who honestly cares?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 11:43 - Feb 18 with 666 viewsNthQldITFC

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 23:57 - Feb 17 by NthQldITFC

The results have been decent. Have the performances improved too? Do you think the run is sustainable? Genuine questions - I watched you half a dozen times or so and thought you were a mid-table side at best - some decent individuals, but really incoherent as a team. Has Wagner got them playing better in the last month or so?

Well you yellow fellas (who are all welcome here as self-identified budgies as far as I'm concerned), any answers? Have you become a genuine play-off contender in the last month, or is it all still a bit streaky and spawny?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024