Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum motoring up the league now I see 16:26 - Feb 17 with 6907 viewsArnieM

Told you they were starting to hit form! Or am I “bed wetting”!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:29 - Feb 17 with 3719 viewsHerbivore

They've been scrapping for 6th for quite some time now and that's still what they're doing. We've got bigger fights on our hands than fighting it out for 6th.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:43 - Feb 17 with 3624 viewsBlueBadger

Nah, you're just budgie licking here.

All that flapping about Woolf and flouncing off because people mocked your ridiculous hot takes however?

THAT was bed wetting.
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:02]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:47 - Feb 17 with 3552 viewsgainsboroughblue

They'll finish 6th at best. Coventry and Hull are the best of an annoyingly inconsistent bunch. Sunderland are pretty hopeless.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:48 - Feb 17 with 3547 viewsBiGDonnie

naaaaaaa, you're just a boring budgie with atrocious football knowledge.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:52 - Feb 17 with 3477 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:47 - Feb 17 by gainsboroughblue

They'll finish 6th at best. Coventry and Hull are the best of an annoyingly inconsistent bunch. Sunderland are pretty hopeless.

I think the narrative is that they sneak into 6th on the final day 20+ points behind us who finish 3rd or 4th. The fear then is they knock us out of the play-offs and get promoted.

Whilst I would love us to beat them at Wembley, I don't know that I want that jeopardy of us totally outplaying them only for Rowe to score from their only shot and beat us 1-0.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 3472 viewsWestSussexBlue

They’ve got huge motivation knowing that if they make the play offs they’ll potentially face us.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 3441 viewsgainsboroughblue

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:52 - Feb 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think the narrative is that they sneak into 6th on the final day 20+ points behind us who finish 3rd or 4th. The fear then is they knock us out of the play-offs and get promoted.

Whilst I would love us to beat them at Wembley, I don't know that I want that jeopardy of us totally outplaying them only for Rowe to score from their only shot and beat us 1-0.

I've been thinking/fearing this most of the season!

My rational side thinks they'll just miss out but they are a decent side imo, despite what a lot of people, including some of them, think.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 3437 viewsredrickstuhaart

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:53 - Feb 17 by WestSussexBlue

They’ve got huge motivation knowing that if they make the play offs they’ll potentially face us.

I doubt the Norwich players are remotely bothered about that.
Login to get fewer ads

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:56 - Feb 17 with 3417 viewsFreddy

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:48 - Feb 17 by BiGDonnie

naaaaaaa, you're just a boring budgie with atrocious football knowledge.

Shes definitely not a budgie, Arnie is just obsessed with them, hence is posting about them whilst we're still playing
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 3373 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:55 - Feb 17 by redrickstuhaart

You would think most sides would be motivated by the prospect of potential promotion to the Premier League. But then most sides won't be planning on competing for the lowest ever points tally should they make it. Perhaps their players wouldn't fancy being battered every week.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 3325 viewsWestSussexBlue

You reckon?
What bigger motivation do they need than driving on with the potential to meet and stop your nearest rivals going up!!
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 3325 viewsFtnfwest

Quite, don’t expect the north and South American all stars are bothered
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 3299 viewsBiGDonnie

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:56 - Feb 17 by Freddy

Shes definitely not a budgie, Arnie is just obsessed with them, hence is posting about them whilst we're still playing

All arnie does is talk about how great they are and how cr7p we are.

Very boring, and consistently stinking up the place.

COYBs

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 3294 viewsNthQldITFC

Dunno how they played today, but they've been pretty crap every time I've seen them. Individual goals, and large dollops of luck have got them as high as 7th. Check out the OinkUn forum to see what their own fans think of them - although they may have become a little more positive by now?

I suspect they'll finish a creditable 9th.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:01 - Feb 17 with 3265 viewsWhos_blue

Who cares what they do?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:01 - Feb 17 with 3234 viewsredrickstuhaart

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:58 - Feb 17 by WestSussexBlue

You reckon?
What bigger motivation do they need than driving on with the potential to meet and stop your nearest rivals going up!!

Premier league payrise?
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 3202 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not sure but you are wasting your energy thinking about them.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:03 - Feb 17 with 3179 viewsBarcaBlue

They are 7th, 4 points ahead of 10th, 15 points behind us. You are bed wetting, they are an irrelevance.
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:04 - Feb 17 with 3145 viewsrodney76

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 16:58 - Feb 17 by Ftnfwest

Quite, don’t expect the north and South American all stars are bothered

I get the impression that they have better and inconsistent individuals, but we have a better "team."
Over two games, we should prevail?
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:06 - Feb 17 with 3093 viewsBiGDonnie

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:03 - Feb 17 by BarcaBlue

They are 7th, 4 points ahead of 10th, 15 points behind us. You are bed wetting, they are an irrelevance.

So they've 'motored up the league' from 7th to...... 7th?

Nice one arnie.

COYBs

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:06 - Feb 17 with 3087 viewsMullet

They're 7th, Hull have a game in hand, Preston can still catch them in 9th with a couple of better results and so can Sunderland. Coventry have a way better GD too.

With that and Woolfenden playing well again you must have a right face on Captain Pissysheets.
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:13]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:08 - Feb 17 with 3067 viewsMeadowlark

Wrong forum
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:11 - Feb 17 with 3017 viewsbackwaywhen

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:04 - Feb 17 by rodney76

I get the impression that they have better and inconsistent individuals, but we have a better "team."
Over two games, we should prevail?

What if it’s ONE …..Wagner sneaked Huddersfield into the play offs , only scored one game in the 3 games and winning final on penalties …….doesn’t bare thinking about does it .
Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:11 - Feb 17 with 3011 viewsbaxterbasics

Really don't want them to scrape 6th spot though

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Scum motoring up the league now I see on 17:13 - Feb 17 with 2965 viewsbournemouthblue

They started the season well, then Sergeant got injured, they're clearly far better with him in the team?

I still suspect they'll get battered by the top 4 sides, even if they do make the playoffs

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024