Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else getting bored with stupid kick off days/times? 09:40 - Feb 8 with 3608 viewsDubtractor

Our last Saturday 3pm home game was the second of December, the next is the twenty fourth of February.

That's nearly 3 months!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone else getting bored with stupid kick off days/times? on 13:55 - Feb 8 with 531 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else getting bored with stupid kick off days/times? on 13:24 - Feb 8 by Illinoisblue

Early start for travel club coaches… 5am departure?

Probably 4am!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else getting bored with stupid kick off days/times? on 13:57 - Feb 8 with 522 viewsbluefunk

Anyone else getting bored with stupid kick off days/times? on 13:26 - Feb 8 by ITFC_Forever

Swansea (a)
Birmingham (h)
Plymouth (a)
Sheff Wed (h)
Norwich (a)
Middlesbrough (h)
Coventry (a)
Hull (a)

3 home games and 5 away at most.

And next season, we will have more games that are not 3pm Saturday than are, whichever division we are in.

I should have specified home games!
Anyone else getting bored with stupid kick off days/times? on 14:04 - Feb 8 with 487 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone else getting bored with stupid kick off days/times? on 13:55 - Feb 8 by SitfcB

Probably 4am!

It was that for Plymouth last season, and while Cardiff is a long way, it's not that far.

I would hazard a guess at 6am as well.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone else getting bored with stupid kick off days/times? on 19:06 - Feb 8 with 404 views66notout

Anyone else getting bored with stupid kick off days/times? on 10:19 - Feb 8 by Swansea_Blue

This ^^^ and all of it. Isn't the 'free' market such a wonderful thing?

Paramount are offering a free trial week so you can watch Killers of the Flower Moon for nowt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024