Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? 19:09 - Feb 7 with 1819 viewshomer_123

First packet in ages...taste, texture and smell are all wrong!!!???

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 19:25 - Feb 7 with 1768 viewsNthQldITFC

Ah. I hate to have to break this to you, but Frazzlesâ„¢ was bought up by the inventors of the Vajazzle last year. It's used for their new frenulum product.

What you've been eating is dick glitter.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 19:29 - Feb 7 with 1746 viewsWD19

Give Tesco Bacon Rashers a whirl. A frazzles rip off that is probably no worse than the real thing these days.
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 19:32 - Feb 7 with 1739 viewsChurchman

Never a huge fan of the frazzleidge.

I felt the top of the mountain was reached when the glory that is the Smokey bacon crisp was born.

A purist, that’s me.
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 19:56 - Feb 7 with 1693 viewsstonojnr

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 19:29 - Feb 7 by WD19

Give Tesco Bacon Rashers a whirl. A frazzles rip off that is probably no worse than the real thing these days.

Coop ones are a good substitute too.

theyve probably done the usual, cut the salt, cooked them in different oil, using corn syrup etc etc

makes them healthier...and cheaper to make
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 20:20 - Feb 7 with 1668 viewsKeno

the world is going to ruin eh Homey!!

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 20:25 - Feb 7 with 1658 viewsMookamoo

They're good crumbled up on cheese on toast
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 22:02 - Feb 7 with 1546 viewsCoastalblue

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 20:25 - Feb 7 by Mookamoo

That's an outstanding idea that I've never thought of, I'm off to buy some tomorrow having vowed not to bother again after an experience like Homer's.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 22:37 - Feb 7 with 1497 viewsredrickstuhaart

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 22:02 - Feb 7 by Coastalblue

That's an outstanding idea that I've never thought of, I'm off to buy some tomorrow having vowed not to bother again after an experience like Homer's.

Is there another product, other than Asparagus, which makes your wee smell like frazzles (and the various frazzles analogues)?
Login to get fewer ads

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 22:47 - Feb 7 with 1484 viewsMattinLondon

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 22:02 - Feb 7 by Coastalblue

This might well sound like overkill but here goes.

Make your own garlic bread, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on it and then add some frazzles on top - needs to be quite finely crumbled up.
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 08:22 - Feb 8 with 1367 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Nothing to see here, that's just a good description of frazzles.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 08:24 - Feb 8 with 1361 viewsChurchman

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 22:47 - Feb 7 by MattinLondon

This might well sound like overkill but here goes.

Make your own garlic bread, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on it and then add some frazzles on top - needs to be quite finely crumbled up.

Sounds odd but interesting Matt. Do you think garlic bread with cheese would work with bacon crisp crumbs? Can’t think why not.

The concern is the bread/bacon crisp combo. Now your real bacon sandwich is a an Alleluia moment. A thing of joy. But while I always liked a crisp sandwich made with plain or S&V crisps, I’m not sure it’d work with the b or the frazzleidge version.
[Post edited 8 Feb 8:28]
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 08:50 - Feb 8 with 1315 viewsBloomBlue

Smith's were forced to reduce the amount of salt in Frazzles a few years ago. That caused them to become firmer in texture and lose some of the taste.

I stopped eating them when I discovered they didn't contain any bacon and are actually OK for vegetarians.
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 09:03 - Feb 8 with 1294 viewsDeano69

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 20:25 - Feb 7 by Mookamoo

One of the pubs in town had them on a pizza with pulled pork and bacon.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 12:14 - Feb 8 with 1198 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 19:56 - Feb 7 by stonojnr

Coop ones are a good substitute too.

theyve probably done the usual, cut the salt, cooked them in different oil, using corn syrup etc etc

makes them healthier...and cheaper to make

Aren't Coop ones chicken flavour ?
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 17:11 - Feb 8 with 1086 viewsMattinLondon

🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 08:24 - Feb 8 by Churchman

Sounds odd but interesting Matt. Do you think garlic bread with cheese would work with bacon crisp crumbs? Can’t think why not.

The concern is the bread/bacon crisp combo. Now your real bacon sandwich is a an Alleluia moment. A thing of joy. But while I always liked a crisp sandwich made with plain or S&V crisps, I’m not sure it’d work with the b or the frazzleidge version.
[Post edited 8 Feb 8:28]

It does work but don’t go overboard with the frazzles as they are quite a strong taste.
🔥 question of the day....WTF has happened to Frazzles? on 18:59 - Feb 8 with 1023 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Get the dupes from Tesco, Bacon Rashers I think. Bang on

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024