Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
freddie to charlton 22:14 - Jan 18 with 9074 viewsle2blue

freddie to charlton on 22:27 - Jan 18 with 5816 viewscatch74

Which must surely mean we’re in advanced talks with a replacement.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

freddie to charlton on 22:32 - Jan 18 with 5728 viewsSenatorBlue

Sounds like the cogs are in motion re Jukewitz (sp) > Blackburn, Gallagher > Town, Freddie > Charlton. Or 2 + 2 = 7. There’s seems to be an uptick on sound bites anyways.
freddie to charlton on 22:32 - Jan 18 with 5713 viewsLankHenners

O'Rourke is legit but would be brave for us to go into Leicester with our striker options being Jackson, Broadhead shifted up there and young Buabo who can only manage a few minutes as it is.

Fingers crossed we're 'well down the line' on someone ourselves.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

freddie to charlton on 22:36 - Jan 18 with 5611 viewsSitfcB

Very much doubt we are letting him go without one coming in.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

freddie to charlton on 22:37 - Jan 18 with 5597 viewsITFCBlues

freddie to charlton on 22:32 - Jan 18 by LankHenners

O'Rourke is legit but would be brave for us to go into Leicester with our striker options being Jackson, Broadhead shifted up there and young Buabo who can only manage a few minutes as it is.

Fingers crossed we're 'well down the line' on someone ourselves.

Would it? He's clearly well down the pecking order here. Hardly played despite hirsts injury.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

freddie to charlton on 22:37 - Jan 18 with 5573 viewsITFCBlues

freddie to charlton on 22:36 - Jan 18 by SitfcB

I hope so, but at the same time, he's not had a kick despite hirsts injury.

freddie to charlton on 22:37 - Jan 18 with 5576 viewsbluesbrothers

Correct. Gallagher
freddie to charlton on 22:40 - Jan 18 with 5515 viewsSitfcB

freddie to charlton on 22:37 - Jan 18 by ITFCBlues

I hope so, but at the same time, he's not had a kick despite hirsts injury.

No but he’s been on the bench and if he goes with no replacement we don’t have a striker on the bench.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

freddie to charlton on 22:40 - Jan 18 with 5505 viewsghostofescobar

Ah, the end of the original version of the “We’ve got super Kieron McKenna……” song. Feel a bit sad. Can’t get Moore in, his name doesn’t fit the song.

GhostOfEscobar

freddie to charlton on 22:45 - Jan 18 with 5390 viewsGuthrum

freddie to charlton on 22:40 - Jan 18 by ghostofescobar

Ah, the end of the original version of the “We’ve got super Kieron McKenna……” song. Feel a bit sad. Can’t get Moore in, his name doesn’t fit the song.

"... Kieffer in attack .."

Yeah, I'll be sorry to see Freddie go. Thought he put in some really good performances for us last season, with a couple of cracking goals (e.g. the swivel-and-shoot).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

freddie to charlton on 22:48 - Jan 18 with 5305 viewsFrimleyBlue

freddie to charlton on 22:40 - Jan 18 by SitfcB

No but he’s been on the bench and if he goes with no replacement we don’t have a striker on the bench.

Considering he wasn't used v sunderland. I'd imagine we would go with Jackson with harness being that striker sub with buabo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

freddie to charlton on 22:49 - Jan 18 with 5294 viewsITFC_Forever

Bold move by McK to go into the last four months of a promotion season with only Kayden Jackson.

We already need two forwards, Freddie going will leave us needing three at a time of year when it’s very difficult to sign one.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

freddie to charlton on 22:51 - Jan 18 with 5216 viewsITFCBlues

freddie to charlton on 22:49 - Jan 18 by ITFC_Forever

Bold move by McK to go into the last four months of a promotion season with only Kayden Jackson.

We already need two forwards, Freddie going will leave us needing three at a time of year when it’s very difficult to sign one.

Don't think we need 3! Freddie was always going to go if we managed to get 2 in. Issues with 25 man squad and all

freddie to charlton on 22:57 - Jan 18 with 5120 viewsITFC_Forever

freddie to charlton on 22:51 - Jan 18 by ITFCBlues

Don't think we need 3! Freddie was always going to go if we managed to get 2 in. Issues with 25 man squad and all

We needed one anyway.

Hirst and Scarlett now out for different reasons and if Freddie goes, that’s arguably four we need.

freddie to charlton on 22:57 - Jan 18 with 5115 viewsSitfcB

freddie to charlton on 22:48 - Jan 18 by FrimleyBlue

Considering he wasn't used v sunderland. I'd imagine we would go with Jackson with harness being that striker sub with buabo.

The new man will be on the bench.

COYB

freddie to charlton on 22:57 - Jan 18 with 5121 viewsWicklowBlue

freddie to charlton on 22:40 - Jan 18 by SitfcB

Let's be honest, if you are Freddie watching Buabo come into the squad with no serious minutes played post injury. With evidently as mentioned here the yoof coaches surprised with Buabo's being called up to the senior squad.

Freddie having his chance over Xmas, and being (being kind) below par in terms of any spark whatsoever. Then against Sunderland, watching Jackson score be busy at 9 and then Broadhead moving into 9.

All in all, wish Freddie well but clearly he doesn't want to be on the bench and McK doesn't see him contributing from the bench. Thanks Freddie for your part in our rising up the leagues.
freddie to charlton on 23:01 - Jan 18 with 5039 viewsLankHenners

freddie to charlton on 22:37 - Jan 18 by ITFCBlues

Would it? He's clearly well down the pecking order here. Hardly played despite hirsts injury.

Yeah and I think we'll see something similar to the Sunderland game but if you get a couple of injuries in the match you'd want a recognised forward as an option should you need him.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

freddie to charlton on 23:15 - Jan 18 with 4829 viewsNutkins_Return

Been reported for a while. Suspect it's done subject to us bringing in a replacement which doesn't mean we have one imminent.
freddie to charlton on 00:13 - Jan 19 with 4390 viewslizzibee

freddie to charlton on 22:40 - Jan 18 by ghostofescobar

Hirsty in attack works
freddie to charlton on 00:29 - Jan 19 with 4311 viewspointofblue

freddie to charlton on 22:57 - Jan 18 by ITFC_Forever

We needed one anyway.

Hirst and Scarlett now out for different reasons and if Freddie goes, that’s arguably four we need.

We’ve signed Sarmiento which I think has has thecadditional purpose of covering our striking options.

At the beginning of September our options up front were Hirst, Ladapo, Scarlett and Jackson.
I think the plan is to bring two striking options in, continue supplementing them with Jackson and, if need be, Broadhead becomes the fourth option with Sarmiento covering the wing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

freddie to charlton on 06:15 - Jan 19 with 3793 viewsfranz_tyson

Has Charlton become the new Colchester where we dump unwanted players? Penney, Fraser, Camara. Even Bonne, though he was a loan.
freddie to charlton on 06:16 - Jan 19 with 3790 viewsKieran_Knows

Doubt it. If Broadhead and Harness got moved in to play striker last weekend, think that just shows where he’s at here now.

We’ll no doubt get someone in before the window closes, but let’s not kid ourselves that Ladapo has been a bit part player at best this season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

freddie to charlton on 06:43 - Jan 19 with 3658 viewsITFC_Forever

freddie to charlton on 00:29 - Jan 19 by pointofblue

We’ve signed Sarmiento which I think has has thecadditional purpose of covering our striking options.

At the beginning of September our options up front were Hirst, Ladapo, Scarlett and Jackson.
I think the plan is to bring two striking options in, continue supplementing them with Jackson and, if need be, Broadhead becomes the fourth option with Sarmiento covering the wing.

Jez covers Scarlett.

We still need a Hirst replacement and at least one more, even if Freddie goes.

freddie to charlton on 07:13 - Jan 19 with 3467 viewsyorkshireblue

freddie to charlton on 00:13 - Jan 19 by lizzibee

Hirsty in attack works

It should be Hirsty… but it won’t be. It’ll be Chappers, so we can have two songs about Wolfy at the back at Chaplin in attack…
freddie to charlton on 08:42 - Jan 19 with 2932 viewskeanekipper

or getting him out of the door before the interested parties move on, like oxford signing goodwin from cheltenahm and charlton also linked to be in advanced talks with a port vale striker uche ikpeazu, so forceing our hand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024