Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era 10:32 - Dec 11 with 2891 viewsBlueStreak

RIP 22 April 2009 - 16 December 2023
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:36 - Dec 11 with 2848 viewsJ2BLUE

The banter era ended the day Evans signed those papers IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:38 - Dec 11 with 2826 viewsTractorCam

Banter era is long gone.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:38 - Dec 11 with 2825 viewsBlueStreak

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:36 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

The banter era ended the day Evans signed those papers IMO.

That was the start of the end of the banter era, we may actually see the actual end of it once and for all 3pm Saturday when the world is put right once again.
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:39 - Dec 11 with 2811 viewsBlueStreak

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:38 - Dec 11 by TractorCam

Banter era is long gone.

We haven't beaten Norwich in over a decade.... we still have one more thing to cross off before it is ended.
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:45 - Dec 11 with 2748 viewsJakeITFC

Agreed, it is potentially one of the last nails in the coffin if we beat Norwich.

Possible the era doesn't end whilst Donacien is still here though (no fault of his own, but his transfer is one of the peak banter era stories).
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:48 - Dec 11 with 2706 viewsJ2BLUE

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:45 - Dec 11 by JakeITFC

Agreed, it is potentially one of the last nails in the coffin if we beat Norwich.

Possible the era doesn't end whilst Donacien is still here though (no fault of his own, but his transfer is one of the peak banter era stories).

No way. Donacien has more than proven himself with a competent manager.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:49 - Dec 11 with 2688 viewsSitfcB

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:38 - Dec 11 by TractorCam

Banter era is long gone.

Need to beat them to officially end it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:52 - Dec 11 with 2666 viewstextbackup

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:39 - Dec 11 by BlueStreak

We haven't beaten Norwich in over a decade.... we still have one more thing to cross off before it is ended.

So true

Going to be some VERY merry people in town Saturday if this finally happens

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 11:02 - Dec 11 with 2600 viewsBlueStreak

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:52 - Dec 11 by textbackup

So true

I have a pass confirmed at home until midday Sunday if we win. Saturday evening will be carnage if we do it and I cannot wait.
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 11:15 - Dec 11 with 2525 viewsBondiBlue

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 11:02 - Dec 11 by BlueStreak

I have a pass confirmed at home until midday Sunday if we win. Saturday evening will be carnage if we do it and I cannot wait.

Obviously any sort of pass is generous and shouldn't be sniffed at. But i'd maybe ask for another couple of hours on top of that if i were you.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 12:33 - Dec 11 with 2321 viewsPendejo

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 11:02 - Dec 11 by BlueStreak

Travelling up Friday due home 4pm Sunday, letting the train take the strain just in case the xs alcohol hasn't left my system.

By 4pm Saturday will either be pished or extremely pished off

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 12:45 - Dec 11 with 2203 viewsNthQldITFC

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 11:15 - Dec 11 by BondiBlue

Obviously any sort of pass is generous and shouldn't be sniffed at. But i'd maybe ask for another couple of hours on top of that if i were you.

I don't think 'on top of that' is a very gallant way of putting it!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 13:20 - Dec 11 with 2101 viewsPerublue

Unofficially yes ....but i believe Lambert's contract finishing date is the offical date even if we make the Prem ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 13:29 - Dec 11 with 2052 viewsHorsham

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:49 - Dec 11 by SitfcB

Need to beat them to officially end it.

If we go up without beating Norwich and enjoy 50 years of success in PL and Europe though?
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 15:04 - Dec 11 with 1925 viewsChorleyBoy

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 10:52 - Dec 11 by textbackup

So true

You spelt "when" incorrectly.
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 15:52 - Dec 11 with 1817 viewsHipsterectomy

the banter era will never be over until we apolgise to brighton for that atrocious banner

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 21:04 - Dec 11 with 1587 viewspatrickswell

A win on Saturday will feel like the last of the hoodoos has been banished. We’re out of League One, had a few deepish Cup runs….win the derby for the first time since 2009 and we’ll be free of all our baggage.
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 21:18 - Dec 11 with 1548 viewsyorkshireblue

The banter era has a while to run yet… it expires the same day as Lambert’s contract.
Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 21:48 - Dec 11 with 1490 viewsPinewoodblue

Quite a scary thought - this could be the final week of the Banter Era on 21:04 - Dec 11 by patrickswell

A win on Saturday will feel like the last of the hoodoos has been banished. We’re out of League One, had a few deepish Cup runs….win the derby for the first time since 2009 and we’ll be free of all our baggage.

We first need to win at Vicarage road tomorrow evening. A win against Watford guarantees that a win on Saturday sees us top of the league.

Some might say the Banter era only ends when we can chant " Top f the league at Portman Road" within earshot of the handful of Norwich fans who wait for the final whistle..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024