Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry for the negativity 09:32 - Nov 30 with 8902 viewsDyland

Can we nip the Carrow Rd is falling down song in the bud please? Tinpot, unimaginative rubbish, that doesn't even make much sense in the way the Man City one does. Yet!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Sorry for the negativity on 09:34 - Nov 30 with 4482 viewsKieran_Knows

Honestly, nothing will top the absolute embarrassment of 'Norwich City, we're coming for you'.

To each and every single fan who sang that last night, go and give your heads a massive wobble.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sorry for the negativity on 09:36 - Nov 30 with 4412 viewsSitfcB

Sorry for the negativity on 09:34 - Nov 30 by Kieran_Knows

Honestly, nothing will top the absolute embarrassment of 'Norwich City, we're coming for you'.

To each and every single fan who sang that last night, go and give your heads a massive wobble.

I don’t personally sing it but I think people are looking at it in the wrong context.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sorry for the negativity on 09:40 - Nov 30 with 4345 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Well said.

Totally agree.
Sorry for the negativity on 09:42 - Nov 30 with 4355 viewsblueasfook

Perhaps you'd like to produce a pamphlet of "acceptable songs" and distribute them before the match?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Sorry for the negativity on 09:50 - Nov 30 with 4288 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Sorry for the negativity on 09:42 - Nov 30 by blueasfook

Perhaps you'd like to produce a pamphlet of "acceptable songs" and distribute them before the match?

That will be a short list judging by this forum!
Sorry for the negativity on 09:51 - Nov 30 with 4286 viewsITFCson

I personally am not keen on the song either, but is it really that bad? If memory serves me correctly at the end of season celebrations last season Woofie grabbed the mike and started singing it - and that is likely to of had an influence. I applaud anyone who sings and helps create an atmosphere, and lets face it - 90% the ground don't sing at all.
Sorry for the negativity on 09:51 - Nov 30 with 4284 viewsblueasfook

Sorry for the negativity on 09:50 - Nov 30 by SuperKieranMcKenna

That will be a short list judging by this forum!

They'll mostly be songs from 10 years ago I expect! I bet Badger has an extensive repertoire from the one game he went to in 2003.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Sorry for the negativity on 09:52 - Nov 30 with 4283 viewsBuffaloBill

Exactly. This place is so woke these days "don't sing this, don't sing that, blah, blah, blah" it's tragic.

The opportunity in a few weeks to put one over the scum and The Preachers are out telling everyone what songs are deemed acceptable.

Though better of Dyland tbf. Arf

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry for the negativity on 09:52 - Nov 30 with 4262 viewsDanTheMan

Sorry for the negativity on 09:52 - Nov 30 by BuffaloBill

Exactly. This place is so woke these days "don't sing this, don't sing that, blah, blah, blah" it's tragic.

The opportunity in a few weeks to put one over the scum and The Preachers are out telling everyone what songs are deemed acceptable.

Woke has lost all meaning as a word at this point.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sorry for the negativity on 09:58 - Nov 30 with 4194 viewsDarkHorse

That'd be pretty handy actually. Lyrics too please, so I can finally work out what the missing word is in "Blue and white, _ army".
Sorry for the negativity on 09:58 - Nov 30 with 4187 viewslowhouseblue

though use of the phrase 'give your head a wobble' is even more of an embarrassment.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Sorry for the negativity on 09:59 - Nov 30 with 4173 viewslowhouseblue

Sorry for the negativity on 09:52 - Nov 30 by DanTheMan

Woke has lost all meaning as a word at this point.

we could use judgemental instead?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Sorry for the negativity on 09:59 - Nov 30 with 4174 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I didn’t mean it from an offensive chants point of view, but if you can’t sing a few songs about your arch rivals having not played them for 4 years, we may as well pack up and go home!
It's nothing to do with "woke" on 10:02 - Nov 30 with 4142 viewsDyland

I'm not remotely offended ffs innit arf, I simply think it's sh1t :)

It's an utterly sh1t song copied from one where it makes more sense. Sung at home over and over, it's tinpot and rubbish.

I prefer singing about how fooking good Ipswich are. Though even then, so much is identikit and soulless, lacking an identity. I feel like we're all becoming part of a corporate machine with no individuality as fans of specific clubs. But whatever.

Pray explain? (n/t) on 10:04 - Nov 30 with 4108 viewsDyland

Sorry for the negativity on 09:36 - Nov 30 by SitfcB

I don’t personally sing it but I think people are looking at it in the wrong context.

Sorry for the negativity on 10:07 - Nov 30 with 4053 viewsMeadowlark

Sorry for the negativity on 09:51 - Nov 30 by ITFCson

I personally am not keen on the song either, but is it really that bad? If memory serves me correctly at the end of season celebrations last season Woofie grabbed the mike and started singing it - and that is likely to of had an influence. I applaud anyone who sings and helps create an atmosphere, and lets face it - 90% the ground don't sing at all.

"have had"
Sorry for the negativity on 10:09 - Nov 30 with 4031 viewsFunge

Haha right!

We haven't played those pricks in far too long, and by all accounts they're not looking forward to it, at all.

(Dyllers, I take the wider point regarding lack of imagination, but I reckon a little leeway can be given, under the circumstances).

Fck Norwich, and fck Norfolk.
Sorry for the negativity on 10:09 - Nov 30 with 4026 viewsDarkHorse

Sorry for the negativity on 10:07 - Nov 30 by Meadowlark

"have had"

Not in Suffolk, buh.
Sorry for the negativity on 10:13 - Nov 30 with 3978 viewsBuffaloBill

Sorry for the negativity on 09:51 - Nov 30 by blueasfook

They'll mostly be songs from 10 years ago I expect! I bet Badger has an extensive repertoire from the one game he went to in 2003.

I doubt he'd have ever gone. Too busy being smug, I'd imagine

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Sorry for the negativity on 10:14 - Nov 30 with 3975 viewscrouchendyachtclub

Sorry for the negativity on 09:51 - Nov 30 by ITFCson

Not as bad as travelling miles for hours to an away game to churn out football in a library and we forgot that you were here but it does still strike me as a pretty small time when fans dedicate chants to other teams rather than their own.
Sorry for the negativity on 10:15 - Nov 30 with 3963 viewsGogs

What’s the tune for ‘don’t sing this, don’t sing that, blah, blah, blah’ please? I’ll try and get it going in the south stand on Saturday v Coventry
Sorry for the negativity on 10:16 - Nov 30 with 3952 viewsmrfixit426

Sorry for the negativity on 10:14 - Nov 30 by crouchendyachtclub

Not as bad as travelling miles for hours to an away game to churn out football in a library and we forgot that you were here but it does still strike me as a pretty small time when fans dedicate chants to other teams rather than their own.

It's all just a bit if fun, isn't it? Surely that's what it's all about. Apart from the vile Delia song which I wish would just go away.
Sorry for the negativity on 10:17 - Nov 30 with 3932 viewsKieran_Knows

I've got quite a lot of better things to do in my life to be honest.

I'm quite happy in the knowledge that 'Norwich City we're coming for you' is quite honestly one of, if not the worst songs to sing. As is 'xxxx is a sh!thole, I want to go home'.

Oh, and those d!ckheads that sung 'we've had a shot' at West Brom last weekend, I suppose you was one of those?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2023 10:17]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sorry for the negativity on 10:18 - Nov 30 with 3898 viewspointofblue

3-0 up playing superb football. Shall we sing pro-Ipswich songs? Nope, let's go down the anti-Norwich route.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sorry for the negativity on 10:20 - Nov 30 with 3874 viewsTMWWNGAS

Sorry for the negativity on 09:40 - Nov 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

Well said.

Totally agree.

Just replace it with Norwich City.. We're better than you

There problem solved everyones happy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024