Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby 13:36 - Nov 5 with 3853 viewsLeistonBlue

It’s inevitable that scum will be right in the middle of a new manager bounce just as the derby comes along, isn’t it? Just our luck..
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 13:40 - Nov 5 with 3354 viewsgainsboroughblue

They'll have a lot of hard work to do. They are poor. Better second half granted, but massively helped by the sending off and still can't score, even against a very flappy keeper.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 13:44 - Nov 5 with 3329 viewswkj

The way that team just played, a lot more is needed than a new manager for a bounce

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 13:52 - Nov 5 with 3253 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is he bringing 5 new players with him then?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 13:58 - Nov 5 with 3212 viewswkj

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 13:52 - Nov 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Is he bringing 5 new players with him then?

Even then I would suspect the new gaffer would struggle to get a bounce in a rubber factory

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 14:00 - Nov 5 with 3178 viewsTrequartista

How is Birmingham's new manager bounce working out?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 17:18 - Nov 5 with 2994 viewsTangledupin_Blue

No. It isn't inevitable.

And, even if it were, it is still largely mythical.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 17:20 - Nov 5 with 2978 viewsJ2BLUE

If they play like they did today we will rip them apart.

I'm sure they will have improved by then buy I fancy Town to win.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 17:47 - Nov 5 with 2932 viewsBigCommon

We'll have a massive derby bounce... Haven't played them in a while.. Players and KM know the importance of this one.. And there's a few Ipswich lads in our dressing room to remind them..... Can't wait for it..
Login to get fewer ads

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 17:51 - Nov 5 with 2910 viewsNthsuffolkblue

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 17:47 - Nov 5 by BigCommon

We'll have a massive derby bounce... Haven't played them in a while.. Players and KM know the importance of this one.. And there's a few Ipswich lads in our dressing room to remind them..... Can't wait for it..

It is a derby and the form book goes out of the window. It will be interesting to see how both teams play. If it was on current form we would win comfortably but it won't be that easy.

As for a new manager bounce, either they sack Wagner soon and the new manager will have been there for some time or, if they wait a lot longer they won't have one in place. Either way, it isn't one of the things we can control. There are plenty of other things that we can.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 18:01 - Nov 5 with 2848 viewsBent_double

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 17:20 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

Its a shame it's not at Carrot Road tbh, if Wagner is still in charge, I think they would be craaaaaping themselves.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 18:18 - Nov 5 with 2793 viewsrgp1

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 17:51 - Nov 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

It is a derby and the form book goes out of the window. It will be interesting to see how both teams play. If it was on current form we would win comfortably but it won't be that easy.

As for a new manager bounce, either they sack Wagner soon and the new manager will have been there for some time or, if they wait a lot longer they won't have one in place. Either way, it isn't one of the things we can control. There are plenty of other things that we can.

Including caretakers they've has 17 managers since the turn of the century. Ultimately its the players that must take the blame and quite frankly their squad has obviously become stale! Rob Butler described them as 'hopeless' at Sunderland. Yes form can go out of the window in derby matches but what we must remember is we have a well drilled well oiled and well managed machine!
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 19:44 - Nov 5 with 2586 viewsitfctilidie

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 17:20 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

if we play like the last 3 league, 4 if you count the fulham game, we wont be ripping anyone apart
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 19:57 - Nov 5 with 2536 viewscharlie1

They will likely have both their 45 goals a season strikers back by then.
The longer they’ve been out, the better they’ve become it seems.
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 20:04 - Nov 5 with 2511 viewsthatbdude

Paul Hurst is free...

Poll: Who going down?

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 20:09 - Nov 5 with 2492 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Webber brought in Wagner, having worked with him before at Huddersfield.

Webber is going to remain during a handover period to Ben Knapper, who arrives on 27th November.

https://trainingground.guru/articles/arsenals-knapper-appointed-sporting-directo

It is almost inconceivable that Webber would sack and replace Wagner before Knapper arrives

But Knapper could bring in a new manager soon after he arrives, and have them in before 16th December.
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 20:32 - Nov 5 with 2402 viewsberkstractorboy

If we beat Rotherham Tuesday then even if Norwich WIN all games between now and 16th Dec inc beating us and we take ZERO points after Rotherham then Norwich only draw level on points with us.

Right now more worried about our "dip" in form than what Norwich are doing. Thats how not worried I am about Norwich with or without a new manager.
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 20:54 - Nov 5 with 2339 viewsEdmundo

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 13:44 - Nov 5 by wkj

The way that team just played, a lot more is needed than a new manager for a bounce

Agreed. But even a dead cat bounces

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 21:56 - Nov 5 with 2206 viewsStewart27

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 14:00 - Nov 5 by Trequartista

How is Birmingham's new manager bounce working out?

They had old manager bounce.

A classic Marcus Evans trait.
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 21:59 - Nov 5 with 2189 viewsStewart27

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 19:44 - Nov 5 by itfctilidie

if we play like the last 3 league, 4 if you count the fulham game, we wont be ripping anyone apart

The 7 points we’ve got in that last 3 in the league? Which included 2 tricky away games you mean?

Christ we’ve set some standards.
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 22:02 - Nov 5 with 2173 viewscharlie1

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 20:09 - Nov 5 by ArnoldMoorhen

Webber brought in Wagner, having worked with him before at Huddersfield.

Webber is going to remain during a handover period to Ben Knapper, who arrives on 27th November.

https://trainingground.guru/articles/arsenals-knapper-appointed-sporting-directo

It is almost inconceivable that Webber would sack and replace Wagner before Knapper arrives

But Knapper could bring in a new manager soon after he arrives, and have them in before 16th December.

It’s almost certain to be Knappers first act in charge to get the crowd onside straight away.
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 22:26 - Nov 5 with 2123 viewsDinnernotTea

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 21:59 - Nov 5 by Stewart27

The 7 points we’ve got in that last 3 in the league? Which included 2 tricky away games you mean?

If we lost those 3 games, we wouldn't have any complaints. I think that was the point he was trying to make.

You cannot deny we haven't been at our fluid best since those 18 days off. Let's hope we batter Rotherham on Tuesday to get that swagger back.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 22:43 - Nov 5 with 2066 viewsitfctilidie

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 21:59 - Nov 5 by Stewart27

Look, we have had an excellent start.

If you don't think the performances have been under par the last 3 then fair enough.

7 points out of 9 is a good return i am not debating that. My point was about the performances which have clearly been of less standard the last few weeks- maybe it's tiredness but then we have been pretty well rested. Maybe other clubs are starting to suss us out.

People are aloud to have opinions that differ from your own.
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 23:10 - Nov 5 with 2018 viewsStewart27

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 22:43 - Nov 5 by itfctilidie

Look, we have had an excellent start.

If you don't think the performances have been under par the last 3 then fair enough.

7 points out of 9 is a good return i am not debating that. My point was about the performances which have clearly been of less standard the last few weeks- maybe it's tiredness but then we have been pretty well rested. Maybe other clubs are starting to suss us out.

People are aloud to have opinions that differ from your own.

Where did I say you can’t have your opinion?

I was merely stating mine.

It’s a football forum after all.
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 08:12 - Nov 6 with 1794 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

"Form book goes out the window" One of footballs best Clichés. Who started that

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 08:42 - Nov 6 with 1735 viewsmathiemagic

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 08:12 - Nov 6 by TRUE_BLUE123

"Form book goes out the window" One of footballs best Clichés. Who started that

We cant worry about what happens at Naaarich. As things stand we are in great form, have by far the better footballers, better coach and staff. If we play our A game on the 16th Dec then the Canaries will be getting their wings clipped for sure.

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024