Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby 13:36 - Nov 5 with 3911 viewsLeistonBlue

It’s inevitable that scum will be right in the middle of a new manager bounce just as the derby comes along, isn’t it? Just our luck..
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 08:58 - Nov 6 with 465 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 08:42 - Nov 6 by mathiemagic

We cant worry about what happens at Naaarich. As things stand we are in great form, have by far the better footballers, better coach and staff. If we play our A game on the 16th Dec then the Canaries will be getting their wings clipped for sure.

Quite. The better team will most likely win. Which atm there is no debate is us.

If form did go out the window we might have won 1 over the last 10 years....

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 09:30 - Nov 6 with 417 views_clive_baker_

New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 22:43 - Nov 5 by itfctilidie

Look, we have had an excellent start.

If you don't think the performances have been under par the last 3 then fair enough.

7 points out of 9 is a good return i am not debating that. My point was about the performances which have clearly been of less standard the last few weeks- maybe it's tiredness but then we have been pretty well rested. Maybe other clubs are starting to suss us out.

People are aloud to have opinions that differ from your own.

It's an incredible return. Apparently we're in poor form, but if winning 4 and drawing 1 of our last 5 is poor form then I hope that continues for the rest of the season. Last 5:

3-0 home win against a strong Hull side who sit 9th in the league.

4-2 home win against a typically well organised Preston side who sit 6th in the league.

1-0 away win against a decent Bristol city side who sit 11th in the league.

3-2 home win against a dangerous Plymouth side who have the momentum from last season. They picked up 4 points in the 2 games prior to playing us and drew with Boro in their 1 game since.

2-2 away draw against a Birmingham side with a new manager and a club who have spent good money in the summer.

I would agree the last 2 or 3 games haven't been vintage performances, but I think our fans need to get real a little bit. It's a very tough league, they're good sides, we're not playing the likes of Morecambe where we're going to be 4-0 up at half time. I think we're missing Burns as well, but we're finding a way to take points.
New manager bounce guaranteed for the derby on 12:19 - Nov 6 with 346 viewsericclacton

I said a while back Potter will go there, you mark my worbs sorry worms sorry words, stop the goats sorry stop the boats, i'm off for a pint.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024