Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. 17:22 - Nov 4 with 3833 viewsMercian

Many of whom have been made so by this government's economic and social policies. What a dispicable PoS she is.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67321319
[Post edited 5 Nov 2023 9:55]
Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:23 - Nov 4 with 2419 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You sound surprised?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:23 - Nov 4 with 2416 viewswkj

Tory playbook

Immigration
Disabled Benefits
Unemployed
Bonus Ball: The Old

They're laying out their targets for the next GE

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:26 - Nov 4 with 2387 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:23 - Nov 4 by wkj

Tory playbook

Immigration
Disabled Benefits
Unemployed

If they go after the old, they'll kill themselves; thats most of their base.
I sense a commitment to the triple lock in January, right in the middle of a cold snap.

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:28 - Nov 4 with 2372 viewswkj

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:26 - Nov 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

I sense a commitment to the triple lock in January, right in the middle of a cold snap.

They need to do something as the Boris news lately doesn't wash well for the aging voters. I suspect a sensible middle leaning Starmer will be appealing

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:28 - Nov 4 with 2371 viewsbournemouthblue

May tried it and it backfired pretty badly

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:29 - Nov 4 with 2361 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:28 - Nov 4 by bournemouthblue

May tried it and it backfired pretty badly

May tried to replace it, not commit to it.

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:31 - Nov 4 with 2341 viewskeighleyblue

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:23 - Nov 4 by wkj

Tory playbook

Immigration
Disabled Benefits
Unemployed

self defeating given that the Old is their fan base.
Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:32 - Nov 4 with 2347 viewsfactual_blue

She'll be sending them to Rwanda before you can say 'Nazi Germany's Madagascar Plan'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:33 - Nov 4 with 2316 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:31 - Nov 4 by keighleyblue

self defeating given that the Old is their fan base.

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. by Cheltenham_Blue 4 Nov 2023 17:26

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:39 - Nov 4 with 2261 viewsMercian

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:32 - Nov 4 by factual_blue

She'll be sending them to Rwanda before you can say 'Nazi Germany's Madagascar Plan'.

Carefull now Mr Linekar, you'll end up suspended.
Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:44 - Nov 4 with 2233 viewsfactual_blue

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:39 - Nov 4 by Mercian

Carefull now Mr Linekar, you'll end up suspended.

I'm sure Mr Linekar won't get suspended.

Not so sure about Mr Lineker though

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:47 - Nov 4 with 2216 viewsMullet

The soundbite about Armistice Day being sacred due to the planned protest from Sunak made my blood boil. The rate of homelessness amongst veterans is disproportionately high. They just don't care or take responsibility.

There isn't a cell horrible enough to put this government in. They deserve decades behind bars for what they've done to this country.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 18:05 - Nov 4 with 2147 viewsPendejo

Many of the old that they appeal to have good pensions, home owners no mortgage and have been groomed since Thatchos to not give a flying feck about anyone else other than themselves.

Except if they vote them in one more time I hope they are ready to attend the funeral of the NHS and the destruction of the cradle to the grave welfare state that was so envied worldwide.

I knew of a tented "village" that used to exist not more than 2 miles from where I live, including a few ex-service men amongst the residents.

Maybe Cruella can ask why the 3 blocks of flats completed more than 5 years ago not far from Camberwell Green are empty when there's a continuing housing crises.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 18:14 - Nov 4 with 2124 viewsSwansea_Blue

So she should. Bloody scroungers. Why make a lifestyle choice to live on the streets in a leaky tent or cardboard box when they could choose to study law at Cambridge and claim £25k of taxpayers money for a flat while living at their parents?

The trouble is, people fail to live up to the proud Thatcherite values of being a selfish c***. If they’re not prepared to do that, they deserve all they get (which hopefully also involves a one way ticket to Ruanda).

*sarcasm off*

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 18:15 - Nov 4 with 2102 viewsnoggin

Privileged,ignorant, nasty bitch.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 18:33 - Nov 4 with 2072 viewsfactual_blue

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 18:15 - Nov 4 by noggin

Privileged,ignorant, nasty bitch.

I know he's posted a story about Sue-Ellen Braverman, but there's no need to insult Mercian like that.

You'll get banned if you don't watch your step.

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 19:04 - Nov 4 with 1997 viewsMercian

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:47 - Nov 4 by Mullet

The soundbite about Armistice Day being sacred due to the planned protest from Sunak made my blood boil. The rate of homelessness amongst veterans is disproportionately high. They just don't care or take responsibility.

There isn't a cell horrible enough to put this government in. They deserve decades behind bars for what they've done to this country.

Well said. I am an ex soldier and for a short time (a few weeks) I was homeless after leaving. I dislike Armistace Day because of the hypocrisy of it. People crying as the Last Post sounds vowing that they will remember before kicking proverbal sand in the face of the homeless ex squaddie they enconter on their way home being told he is the scum of The Earth as he sturggles to stand as he had his foot blown off in a roadside bomb in County Armagh (Not a personal experience but is does happen). I despise these people
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 19:06]
Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 19:06 - Nov 4 with 1985 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The most worrying thing I find is that they can demonise anyone and spread hatred, run the country appallingly, be corrupt and disgraceful ... but all it will take is for Starmer to say one wrong thing or eat a bacon sandwich wrong or something and the press can still win the Conservatives another term. It is little wonder he is afraid to do or say anything remotely left of centre or even close to centre.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 19:11 - Nov 4 with 1969 viewsMercian

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 19:06 - Nov 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

The most worrying thing I find is that they can demonise anyone and spread hatred, run the country appallingly, be corrupt and disgraceful ... but all it will take is for Starmer to say one wrong thing or eat a bacon sandwich wrong or something and the press can still win the Conservatives another term. It is little wonder he is afraid to do or say anything remotely left of centre or even close to centre.

I am not sure the press can win it for them. Newspaper readership has declined a lot in the last 10 years. The most read paper is The Metro and the most viewed news website is BBC News. Both despite some bias are more or less neutral. The Tories are doomed.
Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 19:16 - Nov 4 with 1939 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 19:11 - Nov 4 by Mercian

I am not sure the press can win it for them. Newspaper readership has declined a lot in the last 10 years. The most read paper is The Metro and the most viewed news website is BBC News. Both despite some bias are more or less neutral. The Tories are doomed.

The press includes online media in the sense I used it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 19:41 - Nov 4 with 1896 viewssolemio

I have to believe that a high proportion of support for this dreadful Tory government is older folk.

I am 80 in 6 months time, and unsurprisingly I know many older people. I have never heard a single one of those I know say that they support the Tories or will vote for them at the next election. They are to a man or woman appalled by them.
Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 19:46 - Nov 4 with 1861 viewsSwansea_Blue

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 17:47 - Nov 4 by Mullet

And also to add, the planned protest was to take place at least a couple of hours after 11 am and well away from the Cenotaph. I don’t know if that’s how it transpired, but Sunak had been told that before he made his comments. His comments were simply disingenuous.

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 20:17 - Nov 4 with 1814 viewsSwansea_Blue

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 19:04 - Nov 4 by Mercian

Well said. I am an ex soldier and for a short time (a few weeks) I was homeless after leaving. I dislike Armistace Day because of the hypocrisy of it. People crying as the Last Post sounds vowing that they will remember before kicking proverbal sand in the face of the homeless ex squaddie they enconter on their way home being told he is the scum of The Earth as he sturggles to stand as he had his foot blown off in a roadside bomb in County Armagh (Not a personal experience but is does happen). I despise these people
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 19:06]

You and all ex-services deserve better. Unfortunately we’re heading the same way as the US (if we’re not there already), where it’s very ‘patriotic’ to say you support vets, but seemingly less easy to actually support them.

Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 20:23 - Nov 4 with 1790 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

To be honest I already thought it was criminalised, I thought it was illegal to have no fixed address and you’d lose right to emergency accommodation, benefits and so on by refusing to be put into the system, I may be wrong but I always thought that was the case.
Braverman wants to criminalise homelessnes. on 22:38 - Nov 4 with 1671 viewsMercian

A few months ago a man who was wrongfully convicted of sexual crimes was released. He has not yet had his compensation and was as of 2 weeks ago living in a tent as he cannot afford rent. Cruella wants to send back to The Scrubs. I guess that will solve his accomadation problem. She is the worst of a very bad bunch which is a very low bar to clear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024