Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best two starts in Championship history 17:15 - Oct 28 with 1881 viewsStokieBlue

According to the Second Tier podcast, Leicester and Town are now the two best starts in Championship history [*].

Might not have been at our best today but that is an incredible achievement.

SB

[*]. I'm taking their word for this so if it's incorrect then that's unfortunate.

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:17 - Oct 28 with 1812 viewsgainsboroughblue

In most years, we'd be absolutely miles ahead in 1st. A long way off but there's a chance we could hit 90+ points in successive seasons and finish 2nd twice.

Leicester look on course for 120 points. Ridiculous.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:17 - Oct 28 with 1791 viewsTrequartista

Grrrrrrr i now hate that more than "literally" when not literally.

What is a start. Three games? Five games? 10 games?, now we're on 12 games. How can you measure it against other seasons?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:19 - Oct 28 with 1761 viewsMullet

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:17 - Oct 28 by Trequartista

What is a start. Three games? Five games? 10 games?, now we're on 12 games. How can you measure it against other seasons?

You count up the points and see who has more. It's pretty simple as a concept.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:19 - Oct 28 with 1754 viewsStokieBlue

Quite a weird thing to be angry about to be honest.

Could just as easily say the most points after 12 games in Championship history if it makes you feel better but I suggest a pint and try to relax.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:20 - Oct 28 with 1727 viewsTrequartista

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:19 - Oct 28 by Mullet

You count up the points and see who has more. It's pretty simple as a concept.

After how many games is a start?

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:21 - Oct 28 with 1705 viewsMullet

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:20 - Oct 28 by Trequartista

After how many games is a start?

As many as you want. We're 2nd in the table, haven't played well this week and still win. What's to get wound up about?

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:22 - Oct 28 with 1671 viewsTrequartista

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:21 - Oct 28 by Mullet

As many as you want. We're 2nd in the table, haven't played well this week and still win. What's to get wound up about?

People saying "best start since". Lineker's been saying it nearly every week since 4 games in premier league!

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:23 - Oct 28 with 1641 viewsMullet

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:22 - Oct 28 by Trequartista

People saying "best start since". Lineker's been saying it nearly every week since 4 games in premier league!

People vote Tory, drink white wine and ride bikes. They're not a good measure of anything.

Login to get fewer ads

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:24 - Oct 28 with 1627 viewsSwansea_Blue

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:21 - Oct 28 by Mullet

I got wound up earlier about the low stock in my local COOP. Fk all in there. No veg, fruit or much in the fridges.

Well you did ask.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:28 - Oct 28 with 1585 viewsbilllm

That's what a good team does win when not at their best that was town today,
Hats of to Plymouth took the game to us brave, nearly paid off for them,
Best two starts in Championship history on 17:29 - Oct 28 with 1568 viewsClareBlue

Everyone says Leicester will walk it after an incredible start. They won a game when we drew and have played and won one more game. That's all. They have a squad who played at premiership level last year, we trundled to Forest Green and Fleetwood.
It's clear which is the most impressive.
Best two starts in Championship history on 17:31 - Oct 28 with 1527 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

How far in first would we be this time last year? Incredible stuff going to need to keep winning though, got a feeling the second place total is going to be extremely high the way Leeds and us are going.
Best two starts in Championship history on 17:43 - Oct 28 with 1424 viewsJ2BLUE

Literally makes my head explode

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Best two starts in Championship history on 18:34 - Oct 28 with 1208 viewsMJallday

Best two starts in Championship history on 17:24 - Oct 28 by Swansea_Blue

I got wound up earlier about the low stock in my local COOP. Fk all in there. No veg, fruit or much in the fridges.

Well you did ask.

Tbf all of those are niche items in wales anyway

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024