Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any other foreign subscribers blocked? 14:13 - Oct 28 with 1818 viewsGlasgowBlue

Took my unusual trip across the pond to watch todays game and the ap is saying that this game isn't available in my country.

Not had this happen before.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:16 - Oct 28 with 1779 viewsTheMoralMajority

This match has been sold to multiple international territories. You would need to be in a location where rights have not been sold.

If you happen to live near to Switzerland and can pop over the border, you should be fine

...but do signatures really work?

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:16 - Oct 28 with 1775 viewsTurkish

it's on ESPN+
you may be able to sign up for a free 7 day trial
Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:17 - Oct 28 with 1761 viewsBigCommon

Try lunching in Austria..
Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:18 - Oct 28 with 1741 viewsTheMoralMajority

If you happen to be in any of these countries, you should be fine:

EUROPE AND SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
Austria, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Botswana, Cape Verde, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Namibia, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Socotra, St Helena & Ascension, Swaziland, Zimbabwe.

EFL UNSOLD TERRITORIES (GLOBAL)
American Samoa, Andorra, Belgium, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, East Timor, Faroe Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Guam, Indonesia, Kiribati, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Marshall Islands, Monaco, Mongolia, Myanmar Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcain Islands, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Samoa, Solomon Islands, South Tyrol, St Pierre & Miquelon, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, US Virgin Islands, Vanuatu, Wallis & Fortuna, Western Samoa.

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:19 - Oct 28 with 1723 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s on ESPN+ here in USA.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:21 - Oct 28 with 1698 viewsDanTheMan

Mine strangely is just saying "available soon", despite my trip to a country that should be showing it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:24 - Oct 28 with 1668 viewsTheMoralMajority

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:21 - Oct 28 by DanTheMan

Mine strangely is just saying "available soon", despite my trip to a country that should be showing it.

That's usually a cache/cookies issue. You can try deleting your cookies and trying again.

Alternatively, you can try it in incognito/private browser mode

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:24 - Oct 28 with 1667 viewsEssen_blue

I am in Slovenia and I cannot access the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:25 - Oct 28 with 1661 viewsDanTheMan

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:24 - Oct 28 by TheMoralMajority

That's usually a cache/cookies issue. You can try deleting your cookies and trying again.

Alternatively, you can try it in incognito/private browser mode

Tried both of those already.

Weirdly working on my phone so I'm guessing something is going on with the website, no idea what though.

EDIT: A few refreshes on a different page and it suddenly popped up. Definitely a bit buggy today.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 14:27]

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:26 - Oct 28 with 1648 viewsTheMoralMajority

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:25 - Oct 28 by DanTheMan

Tried both of those already.

Weirdly working on my phone so I'm guessing something is going on with the website, no idea what though.

EDIT: A few refreshes on a different page and it suddenly popped up. Definitely a bit buggy today.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 14:27]

I had issues for the Leeds game (could not get it to work, no matter what I did), but haven't had that issue since. I guess there are still some bugs being ironed out (not ideal, for sure!)

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:28 - Oct 28 with 1640 viewsDanTheMan

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:26 - Oct 28 by TheMoralMajority

I had issues for the Leeds game (could not get it to work, no matter what I did), but haven't had that issue since. I guess there are still some bugs being ironed out (not ideal, for sure!)

As with any new system. This is the first time I've had issues. At least this lets you cast, unlike iFollow.

If they could just get the Android app to be compatible with Android TV app, that'd be perfect. Although I've been thinking about getting a Windows mini PC and ditching my Shield.

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:29 - Oct 28 with 1630 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yes. I took a quick shuttle to Switzerland and that's what I'm getting.

Iron Lion Zion

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:31 - Oct 28 with 1609 viewsDanTheMan

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:29 - Oct 28 by GlasgowBlue

Yes. I took a quick shuttle to Switzerland and that's what I'm getting.

So I got it working by clicking on "Watch of Listen Live" and then refreshing until the "loading" bit left. Took a while though of clicking around the various menus until it showed up.

And by refreshing, full cache refresh which on Windows is CTRL+SHIFT+R in Chrome.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 14:32]

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:39 - Oct 28 with 1534 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:31 - Oct 28 by DanTheMan

So I got it working by clicking on "Watch of Listen Live" and then refreshing until the "loading" bit left. Took a while though of clicking around the various menus until it showed up.

And by refreshing, full cache refresh which on Windows is CTRL+SHIFT+R in Chrome.

I gave up and went on the app on my ipad. Now working.

Iron Lion Zion

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:44 - Oct 28 with 1482 viewsLeaky

Me too watching in Adelaide saying not available in my region
Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:44 - Oct 28 with 1477 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:31 - Oct 28 by DanTheMan

How do I do a full cache refresh on a Mac?

Iron Lion Zion

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:45 - Oct 28 with 1475 viewsshady

also from India
Its not working
Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:47 - Oct 28 with 1452 viewsDanTheMan

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:44 - Oct 28 by GlasgowBlue

How do I do a full cache refresh on a Mac?

Go to Safari > Empty Cache, or hit ⌘ Command+⌥ Option+E. I've had to Google that so hopefully that makes sense to you!

For Chrome, some instructions here:
https://help.codehs.com/en/articles/4951972-how-to-clear-your-browser-cache-and-

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:49 - Oct 28 with 1428 viewsblueislander

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:45 - Oct 28 by shady

also from India
Its not working

The support desk have answered my e mail by saying that it is not available in the listed countries, but Guernsey is not listed. I think it is just not working.
Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:49 - Oct 28 with 1418 viewsLeaky

Just drove over the border from Adelaiade to Brunie seems to have worked
Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:51 - Oct 28 with 1395 viewsshady

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:45 - Oct 28 by shady

also from India
Its not working

and now have spent 9 pence to watch the match from a local site called
fancode (india only)
Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:54 - Oct 28 with 1368 viewsDavoIPB

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:49 - Oct 28 by blueislander

The support desk have answered my e mail by saying that it is not available in the listed countries, but Guernsey is not listed. I think it is just not working.

Go to Spain
Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 18:39 - Oct 28 with 1122 viewskrizz00

Any other foreign subscribers blocked? on 14:16 - Oct 28 by TheMoralMajority

This match has been sold to multiple international territories. You would need to be in a location where rights have not been sold.

If you happen to live near to Switzerland and can pop over the border, you should be fine

Thanks! Much appreciated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024