Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved 10:01 - Oct 19 with 2441 viewsHogger

Says in interview that our first game after next international break will be "early too". Friday night trip again for us all on the cards?
KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 10:07 - Oct 19 with 2382 viewsTractorCam

God I hope not.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 10:53 - Oct 19 with 2223 viewsSitfcB

So West Brom away is on TV then…? by SitfcB 18 Oct 2023 17:34
Either Friday night or 12:30pm the Saturday…?

"It is a challenge (when a game gets moved forward to a Friday), no doubt about it," said McKenna. "You lose a day of preparation, especially when you are playing away from home. We’ve had players playing on Tuesday night this week (Massimo Luongo for Australia).

“I won’t go full Jurgen, but after the next international break I think we’re an early kick-off as well. It’s up to us to take that on." - McKenna on TV games.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/45834/mckenna-socceroos-pair-available-for-friday

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 10:55 - Oct 19 with 2185 viewsSwansea_Blue

Balls, so that's another one gone for me then. Sky take all the fun out of the game, but I suppose at least it's on TV lol.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 11:40 - Oct 19 with 2082 viewsBigCommon

Could be lunch time Saturday?
KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 12:15 - Oct 19 with 1974 viewsPhilTWTD

Assume so from what he said yesterday.
KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 12:32 - Oct 19 with 1880 viewsITFC_Forever

That’s taking the p1ss to pick on us straight after an International break twice in a row.

Surely we can voice our objection to it?

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 12:44 - Oct 19 with 1834 viewsitfcjoe

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 12:32 - Oct 19 by ITFC_Forever

That’s taking the p1ss to pick on us straight after an International break twice in a row.

Since Klopp took over in 2015 Liverpool have been the early Saturday game after an international break, 13 times, and will be for the next two as well.

The second most a PL team has been in that period is Spurs with 6.

If Liverpool can't do anything about it, then no way we can!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 12:50 - Oct 19 with 1769 viewsDinDjarin

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 12:44 - Oct 19 by itfcjoe

Since Klopp took over in 2015 Liverpool have been the early Saturday game after an international break, 13 times, and will be for the next two as well.

The second most a PL team has been in that period is Spurs with 6.

If Liverpool can't do anything about it, then no way we can!

They get millions from PL. We dont.
Login to get fewer ads

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 12:53 - Oct 19 with 1740 viewsSheffordBlue

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 12:50 - Oct 19 by DinDjarin

They get millions from PL. We dont.

We get millions from Sky for the TV rights- think it's somewhere between 7-8 million this season. On top of that we get between £10k and £100k per game we appear in with the amount dependent on home/away and timing of fixture.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 13:06 - Oct 19 with 1664 viewsLankHenners

Seems that we've started too well and Big Championship is trying to take us down. Interesting that West Brom away is our first game back after the next break and a former player of theirs is a prominent member of the Sky commentary team for EFL matches. A coincidence I'm sure.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 13:11 - Oct 19 with 1614 viewstractorboy1978

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 13:06 - Oct 19 by LankHenners

Seems that we've started too well and Big Championship is trying to take us down. Interesting that West Brom away is our first game back after the next break and a former player of theirs is a prominent member of the Sky commentary team for EFL matches. A coincidence I'm sure.

Or having your games moved for TV is an unfortunate side effect of playing some of the best football in the division and being 2nd in the league.
KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 15:35 - Oct 19 with 1319 viewsHogger

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 13:11 - Oct 19 by tractorboy1978

Or having your games moved for TV is an unfortunate side effect of playing some of the best football in the division and being 2nd in the league.

Indeed, this must surely be the best way to see it....
KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 15:39 - Oct 19 with 1302 viewsPrideOfTheEast

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 10:55 - Oct 19 by Swansea_Blue

Balls, so that's another one gone for me then. Sky take all the fun out of the game, but I suppose at least it's on TV lol.

Regardless of promotion with the new tv deal we're going to see a big % of our games televised over the next few years. Another thing that the fanbase needs to get used to.
KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 16:09 - Oct 19 with 1222 viewsIllinoisblue

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 13:06 - Oct 19 by LankHenners

Sky execs seen on a grassy knoll up at Playford Road. It’s all making sense now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 16:33 - Oct 19 with 1161 viewsRKD

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 15:39 - Oct 19 by PrideOfTheEast

Regardless of promotion with the new tv deal we're going to see a big % of our games televised over the next few years. Another thing that the fanbase needs to get used to.

Agreed and think people overreact in general. At least we’re worth watching now.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 20:05 - Oct 19 with 1039 viewsITFC_Forever

KM seems to suggest West Brom game being moved on 12:32 - Oct 19 by ITFC_Forever

Saturday tea-time is ok to be fair.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024