Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you like play against for the first game? 13:33 - Jun 15 with 2155 viewsthatbdude

I'll personally go with Blackburn at home

Poll: Who going down?

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:35 - Jun 15 with 2136 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Well its likely we will be away first.

I will say Birmingham away.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:35 - Jun 15 with 2132 viewshomer_123

Leeds away.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:36 - Jun 15 with 2123 viewsSuperblue95

Not sure that would be a good omen.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:39 - Jun 15 with 2104 viewsSitfcB

We’re away first.

It’s Leeds or Plymouth.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:46 - Jun 15 with 2073 viewsJ2BLUE

Nice winnable game. Assuming we are away first, someone like Rotherham, Birmingham or Huddersfield.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:49 - Jun 15 with 2047 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:39 - Jun 15 by SitfcB

We’re away first.

It’s Leeds or Plymouth.

Jesus.

I'm holding off on any predictions for next season until closer to the start. But I'm almost certain we will lose to Plymouth. Written in the stars.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:50 - Jun 15 with 2044 viewsBigCommon

Think we are away for first two games because of the pitch situation...
Personally wouldn't mind playing two of the biggest sides first, away from home. Maybe catch a Prem relegated side slightly out of sorts, and tick off two of the hardest fixtures, early doors...
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:53 - Jun 15 with 2030 viewsportmanpensioner

Preston away -they give a large away allocation
Login to get fewer ads

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:54 - Jun 15 with 2020 viewsSaigonTractor

QPR. A mate of mine supports them and they sound like an absolute shambles at the moment. Would be a good opportunity for an opening win.

Plus I want to get the away game against a Gareth Ainsworth team out the way as quickly as possible.
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:54 - Jun 15 with 2018 viewsRobTheMonk

Wednesday away would fit nicely with my summer plans.
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:19 - Jun 15 with 1952 viewswischip

Somebody beginning with B, away.
Or Stevenage
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:23 - Jun 15 with 1940 viewsITFC_Forever

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:50 - Jun 15 by BigCommon

Think we are away for first two games because of the pitch situation...
Personally wouldn't mind playing two of the biggest sides first, away from home. Maybe catch a Prem relegated side slightly out of sorts, and tick off two of the hardest fixtures, early doors...

Thought the League would only give us permission for the first one away, not first two?

The only ground I need to do in the Champ is Swansea. And as I'm on holiday for the first two weekends of the season, can guarantee it will be Swansea (a) first game.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:24 - Jun 15 with 1923 viewsITFC_Forever

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:19 - Jun 15 by wischip

Somebody beginning with B, away.
Or Stevenage

I'll give you any odds you like our first league game isn't against Stevenage.

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:38 - Jun 15 with 1879 viewsportmanroadblue

Coventry away I reckon.
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:40 - Jun 15 with 1862 viewsRobTheMonk

Leicester away would work for me too.
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:41 - Jun 15 with 1860 viewsPhilTWTD

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:23 - Jun 15 by ITFC_Forever

Thought the League would only give us permission for the first one away, not first two?

The only ground I need to do in the Champ is Swansea. And as I'm on holiday for the first two weekends of the season, can guarantee it will be Swansea (a) first game.

We only asked for the first one as that's all you're able to ask for other than in extreme circumstances, such as Coventry last season.
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:44 - Jun 15 with 1824 viewsITFC_Forever

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:41 - Jun 15 by PhilTWTD

We only asked for the first one as that's all you're able to ask for other than in extreme circumstances, such as Coventry last season.

I'm clinging to the tiniest of hope that our first game is scheduled for late on Sunday 13th or Monday 14th - we don't arrive back at Gatwick until late morning on 13th.

But as the Prem start that weekend, I know it's pretty unlikely.

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:51 - Jun 15 with 1782 viewsjayessess

Think it'd be a perfect time to catch the scum cold...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 14:52 - Jun 15 with 1771 viewsthe_toff

I would like a likely mid table side first, a Stoke or Preston. One that gives us a decent chance of a result straight off the bat but also a test of 'where we're at'. There's only so much to be read into 1 game but I would be happy with a game like that.
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 15:02 - Jun 15 with 1711 viewsSitfcB

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 13:53 - Jun 15 by portmanpensioner

Preston away -they give a large away allocation

Now that would be good.

Blackpool weekender!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 15:15 - Jun 15 with 1677 viewsITFC_Forever

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 15:02 - Jun 15 by SitfcB

Now that would be good.

Blackpool weekender!

Not sure I can cope with another one of them.... glad I'll be away!

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 15:17 - Jun 15 with 1664 viewsChurchman

Leeds, Leicester or Southampton away.
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 16:11 - Jun 15 with 1547 viewsJ4ck22

Weren't we home to Blackburn opening day when we got relegated? Not sure I want that again.
Who would you like play against for the first game? on 17:02 - Jun 15 with 1433 viewsSwansea_Blue

Barcelona away. It’d be a good weekend, but suspect it’s a bit of a long shot.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who would you like play against for the first game? on 17:11 - Jun 15 with 1405 viewsOwainG1992

Leeds away...as I live in Leeds and if needs be can get ahold of home tickets.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024