Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latibeaudiere 20:49 - May 31 with 3547 viewsITFC_Jenx

Linked in the 72, so take with a pinch of salt.

Ex Man City, left Swansea after rejecting a new contract.

Has played CB, RB and RWB.

Fits the profile of a potential signing.

https://the72.co.uk/2023/05/31/swansea-city-mans-agent-contacts-ipswich-town-she
Latibeaudiere on 20:57 - May 31 with 3472 viewsSwansea_Blue

He fits the profile if we’re looking for crap players. He’s never shown anything down here. Donacien is a better player.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Latibeaudiere on 20:57 - May 31 with 3475 viewsMullet

I thought he was an excellent prospect at Citeh (aren't they all?) but was mostly going off fans' and reputation.

Seems an obvious link in terms of his youth pedigree and Championship experience. You'd think it's a good investment based on McKenna developing him here. I'd have thought we will get linked with tens of players like this.

He's not the biggest CB either so I wonder if he pushes out JD for a role on the right side.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Latibeaudiere on 21:03 - May 31 with 3431 viewsMullet

Latibeaudiere on 20:57 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

He fits the profile if we’re looking for crap players. He’s never shown anything down here. Donacien is a better player.

Is he not regular there then? I thought Martin favoured him at least?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Latibeaudiere on 21:04 - May 31 with 3431 viewsSwansea_Blue

Latibeaudiere on 20:57 - May 31 by Mullet

I thought he was an excellent prospect at Citeh (aren't they all?) but was mostly going off fans' and reputation.

Seems an obvious link in terms of his youth pedigree and Championship experience. You'd think it's a good investment based on McKenna developing him here. I'd have thought we will get linked with tens of players like this.

He's not the biggest CB either so I wonder if he pushes out JD for a role on the right side.

He’s very negative, so wouldn’t fit KM’s wide role. The only place he’s looked vaguely competent down here is as one of 3 CBs and only them really on the defensive side. He’s shaky playing the ball out and prefers to pass the buck with an easy 5 yarder even if it puts the other player in trouble. He must have had something to be at City, but I’ve never seen it.

Latibeaudiere on 21:10 - May 31 with 3380 viewscressi

Latibeaudiere on 21:04 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

He’s very negative, so wouldn’t fit KM’s wide role. The only place he’s looked vaguely competent down here is as one of 3 CBs and only them really on the defensive side. He’s shaky playing the ball out and prefers to pass the buck with an easy 5 yarder even if it puts the other player in trouble. He must have had something to be at City, but I’ve never seen it.

Just cheap journalism
Latibeaudiere on 21:12 - May 31 with 3375 viewsSheffordBlue

Would be worth signing just to watch some of our fans (me included probably) absolutely butcher his surname on social media

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Latibeaudiere on 21:13 - May 31 with 3374 viewsSwansea_Blue

Latibeaudiere on 21:03 - May 31 by Mullet

Is he not regular there then? I thought Martin favoured him at least?

He’s been in and out, but they only have one senior backup CB and have had a few injuries, so he’s played a fair bit. Martin quite likes him as he’s so cautious. He’ll always go backwards to start again even when there’s no real need and midfielders are open.

Latibeaudiere on 21:21 - May 31 with 3300 viewsSwansea_Blue

Latibeaudiere on 21:10 - May 31 by cressi

Just cheap journalism

Probably. I hope so, but then maybe he needs a change and KM could improve him as he’s still got a few years to the normal peak for CBs (he’s a CB; looks lost playing wide). He’d not be truly awful - he’s a reliable steady Eddie. Just a very uninspiring link.

Login to get fewer ads

Latibeaudiere on 21:25 - May 31 with 3263 viewsCoastalblue

Latibeaudiere on 21:21 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

Probably. I hope so, but then maybe he needs a change and KM could improve him as he’s still got a few years to the normal peak for CBs (he’s a CB; looks lost playing wide). He’d not be truly awful - he’s a reliable steady Eddie. Just a very uninspiring link.

Sounds like a James Wilson in the making.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Latibeaudiere on 21:46 - May 31 with 3157 viewsWeirdFishes

Reads to me like an agent trying to get a name out there.

FWIW I signed him for us on this years Football Manager and he was part of my 2023/24 championship winning squad…

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Latibeaudiere on 22:03 - May 31 with 3088 viewsMoriarty

Chiedoze Ogbene is available on a free, his contract with Rotherham ending soon.

fka omuircheartaigh

Latibeaudiere on 22:08 - May 31 with 3056 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Latibeaudiere on 21:04 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

See also Alex Henshall
[Post edited 31 May 2023 22:09]

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Latibeaudiere on 23:00 - May 31 with 2560 viewsSharkey

This man should be signed, because he would be a magnificent addition to the all-time more-vowels-than-consonants-in-their-surname Town XI, captained by none other than Beattie. Aluko was the last recruit, I think, and it's a while since then.
Latibeaudiere on 23:29 - May 31 with 2490 viewsGuthrum

Latibeaudiere on 21:13 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

He’s been in and out, but they only have one senior backup CB and have had a few injuries, so he’s played a fair bit. Martin quite likes him as he’s so cautious. He’ll always go backwards to start again even when there’s no real need and midfielders are open.

That last sentence raised some bad memories.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Latibeaudiere on 00:54 - Jun 1 with 2393 viewsRocky

Latibeaudiere on 23:29 - May 31 by Guthrum

That last sentence raised some bad memories.

Indeed. We kept possession at the back by so many pointless passes and then finally hoofed it back to the opposition. We had no midfield to work it to, no plan of moving upfield by any other means other than by hopeful balls. No movement, no running at the opposition. No subtlety.
Honest players trying their hardest but giving us years and years of painful watching.
Latibeaudiere on 09:16 - Jun 1 with 1980 viewsdirtyboy

Latibeaudiere on 22:08 - May 31 by BlueandTruesince82

See also Alex Henshall
[Post edited 31 May 2023 22:09]

Jesus! Forgot about him, was supposed to be mustard, now plying his trade in the Southern League Division One South for Melksham!!!

Man City to Southern League Division One South is a fall from grace you'd not expect!
Latibeaudiere on 09:42 - Jun 1 with 1893 viewsitfcjoe

Latibeaudiere on 09:16 - Jun 1 by dirtyboy

Jesus! Forgot about him, was supposed to be mustard, now plying his trade in the Southern League Division One South for Melksham!!!

Man City to Southern League Division One South is a fall from grace you'd not expect!

Joel was England captain when they won the U17 World Cup so has a bit more pedigree than Henshall...

For me he just never had the size and physicality needed to be a CB and was very much just one who played because in youth international football if you read the game well and can pass the ball with decent athletic qualities you do well - whereas you need to be able to win your battles in the senior game

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Latibeaudiere on 09:46 - Jun 1 with 1864 viewshype313

Latibeaudiere on 21:13 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

Interesting to see if Martin would take him to Southampton.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Latibeaudiere on 09:51 - Jun 1 with 1845 viewschicoazul

Latibeaudiere on 09:16 - Jun 1 by dirtyboy

If you’re as cynical as me it is. Henshall probably had an enormous contract at 18 at City and is set for life.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Latibeaudiere on 11:21 - Jun 1 with 1613 viewshype313

Isn't that a designer handbag?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Latibeaudiere on 12:24 - Jun 1 with 1435 viewsLankHenners

Article explicitly states it's his agents putting his name out there which makes sense as they need to find him a new club. Sort of profile that would interest us but can't see a need for him really.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024