Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The smelly hippies are at it again 17:38 - May 27 with 10367 viewsSitfcB

A no nonsense Rugby player saw to them…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The smelly hippies are at it again on 01:01 - May 28 with 1510 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

The smelly hippies are at it again on 00:42 - May 28 by Powrigan

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he says to his patients, “we can no longer prescribe the medicine previously used to help with your condition due to my heroic protesting”.

I do find it funny when they use oil based products in their heroic protesting. Also, how many of these idiot protesters have gone on holidays abroad etc.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.

you keep using that word

I don't think it means what you think it means
The smelly hippies are at it again on 01:07 - May 28 with 1506 viewsJimmy86

Best that just stop oil were removed from the field of play, I don't think they'd be any good at the break down 😉

Tom Curry is an absolute unit... A horse of a man.. made light work of the protester.. was just as well it was stewards who tackled them to the ground and not a player...
The smelly hippies are at it again on 01:09 - May 28 with 1506 viewsPowrigan

The smelly hippies are at it again on 01:01 - May 28 by Bury_St_Edmundson

you keep using that word

I don't think it means what you think it means

“ a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs.”

Sounds very much like those idiot protestors to me
The smelly hippies are at it again on 03:44 - May 28 with 1455 viewsZapers

The smelly hippies are at it again on 23:36 - May 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

The few on here who support it will stop the down votes when JSO disrupt or cause the abandonment of a Town match. At the moment, it's not affected many of us.

Especially if we are beating Norwich 3-0! Which incidentally is quite likely, we hope;)

But you're right, imagine the outrage from even the most supportive loons.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 08:27 - May 28 with 1354 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 03:44 - May 28 by Zapers

Especially if we are beating Norwich 3-0! Which incidentally is quite likely, we hope;)

Hmm you've got me. Societal collapse or having to wait a few minutes before we score the fourth. Tricky choice.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 08:30 - May 28 with 1351 viewsHerbivore

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he says to his patients, “we can no longer prescribe the medicine previously used to help with your condition due to my heroic protesting”.

I do find it funny when they use oil based products in their heroic protesting. Also, how many of these idiot protesters have gone on holidays abroad etc.

What oil based products are they using here? It's corn starch and food colouring.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:04 - May 28 with 1319 viewsleitrimblue

The smelly hippies are at it again on 00:14 - May 28 by Powrigan

They are all stupid brainwashed hypocrites.

And the older idiots trying to deny the youth what they have had access to and used all their lives is quite pathetic really.

Any chance you could explain why they are brainwashed idiots in further detail?
The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:11 - May 28 with 1297 viewsNthQldITFC

The smelly hippies are at it again on 00:21 - May 28 by Powrigan

I wonder how many medications made using oil the GP has prescribed to patients during his career?
[Post edited 28 May 2023 0:32]

That takes the biscuit, sport, that really is the worst attempt at... anything ... I have ever seen. I presume it was a piece of performance art or something?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:15 - May 28 with 1292 viewsNthQldITFC

This thread is almost a fitting tribute to a plastic society of half-witted, selfish loons who, to the bitter end, defended heroically their right to be morons against a tidal wave of science, education and other unfair things like that.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:48 - May 28 with 1226 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The smelly hippies are at it again on 00:14 - May 28 by Powrigan

They are all stupid brainwashed hypocrites.

And the older idiots trying to deny the youth what they have had access to and used all their lives is quite pathetic really.

This is such a moronic argument. So stuff that's always been done should carry on because it's not fair on the youth not getting to do it? With that attitude you'd still have slavery. Is it unfair that young people don't get to exploit slaves?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:52 - May 28 with 1205 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The smelly hippies are at it again on 03:44 - May 28 by Zapers

Why are people loons for wanting to save the planet?

Some of the arguments from you older folks on here (and sitters) are just completely arse-about-face. The loons are those scoffing at climate change science and wanting everything to stay as it is because they don't want to stop doing what they enjoy.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:53 - May 28 with 1202 viewsHerbivore

The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:15 - May 28 by NthQldITFC

This thread is almost a fitting tribute to a plastic society of half-witted, selfish loons who, to the bitter end, defended heroically their right to be morons against a tidal wave of science, education and other unfair things like that.

Yeah but caring about stuff is for fannies or something.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:54 - May 28 with 1197 viewsbrazil1982

The smelly hippies are at it again on 00:21 - May 28 by Powrigan

I wonder how many medications made using oil the GP has prescribed to patients during his career?
[Post edited 28 May 2023 0:32]

I suspect he's a Doctor of Philosophy.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:57 - May 28 with 1196 viewsPhilTWTD

The smelly hippies are at it again on 23:36 - May 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

The few on here who support it will stop the down votes when JSO disrupt or cause the abandonment of a Town match. At the moment, it's not affected many of us.

To be fair, if we were losing at the time it might be quite useful.

Of course, ultimately climate change could cause issues in sport. This on the impact it is expected to have on cricket.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/04/sports/cricket/cricket-climate-change-sustain
The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:58 - May 28 with 1192 viewsHerbivore

The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:54 - May 28 by brazil1982

I suspect he's a Doctor of Philosophy.

A GP would do well to find time to do a PhD.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:18 - May 28 with 1159 viewsSwansea_Blue

Everyone has a carbon footprint (or any sort of environmental footprint); it’s impossible for anyone to have no impact. To suggest someone’s hypocritical for trying to improve things is just silly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:21 - May 28 with 1147 viewsBlueOura

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:06 - May 27 by Herbivore

I'm not sure "they caused a nuisance" is a sound legal defence for assault.

I don't know...... the police seem to get away with it quite often.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:26 - May 28 with 1135 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I spoke to some Extinction Rebellion folk who were protesting in Oxford recently, seemed like decent folk. Interestingly they were messaging that they believe the message has been made and future protests would be lesss distruptive to the general public (their next target was Parliament). In contrast to JSO they were aware of potential backlash to disruptive protests.

Have to say though that they weren’t a very diverse bunch.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:30 - May 28 with 1123 viewsBlueOura

The smelly hippies are at it again on 20:55 - May 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

There won't be any public left when the planet's destroyed.

Nor will there be if we completely eradicate fossil fuels and plunge everybody back to the stone age.
[Post edited 28 May 2023 10:35]
The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:34 - May 28 with 1114 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:30 - May 28 by BlueOura

Nor will there be if we completely eradicate fossil fuels and plunge everybody back to the stone age.

Just imagine how much better they could have been used if we had our chance again and with different people in charge!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:34 - May 28 with 1114 viewsSwansea_Blue

The smelly hippies are at it again on 08:30 - May 28 by Herbivore

What oil based products are they using here? It's corn starch and food colouring.

Reading doesn’t seem to be a strong point these days. People have made themselves look daft by posting inaccuracies easily avoided by finding out the tiniest bit about the subject. You only have to read about 3 tweets linked in the OP too 😂

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:40 - May 28 with 1096 viewsDarth_Koont

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:34 - May 28 by Swansea_Blue

Reading doesn’t seem to be a strong point these days. People have made themselves look daft by posting inaccuracies easily avoided by finding out the tiniest bit about the subject. You only have to read about 3 tweets linked in the OP too 😂

Ignorance is reactionary bliss.

Pronouns: He/Him

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:50 - May 28 with 1071 viewsZapers

The smelly hippies are at it again on 09:52 - May 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

Why are people loons for wanting to save the planet?

Some of the arguments from you older folks on here (and sitters) are just completely arse-about-face. The loons are those scoffing at climate change science and wanting everything to stay as it is because they don't want to stop doing what they enjoy.

Who said that any sensible person trying to protect the planet is a loon?

You have purposely misrepresented what the original OP was about.

My issue is with the loons that support these disruptive demonstrations. If you think that upsetting the general public is the right way to get people on your side of the argument, you are clearly a deluded individual.

Age has nothing to do with it!
The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:53 - May 28 with 1062 viewsSwansea_Blue

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:34 - May 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Just imagine how much better they could have been used if we had our chance again and with different people in charge!

Yep. If Evans’ hadn’t bought our club we could be established PL team like Southampton now. Ah, that analogy probably needs a bit of work!

Fair comment, but I can’t help but think the current greedy bunch would have been replaced by another greedy bunch.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:57 - May 28 with 1055 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The smelly hippies are at it again on 10:30 - May 28 by BlueOura

eh?

This is one of the most nonsensical sentences in TWTD history, well done!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024