Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The smelly hippies are at it again 17:38 - May 27 with 10334 viewsSitfcB

A no nonsense Rugby player saw to them…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 with 1211 viewsgtsb1966

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:47 - May 27 by Ryorry

A "whack round the lugholes" from a bad-tempered teacher, administered because I gave a bit of mild backchat, gave me a stroke at age 12 (only discovered when I was 40 & having a brain scan for something else).

A "ruler over the knuckles" by another bad-tempered teacher when I hit wrong notes in piano lessons, gave me a life-long loathing of playing piano.

Never use violence on kids, it may have serious repercussions that the perpetrators will never know about.

A time and date of a stroke cannot be detected 28 years later. That is fact. I'm not saying you didn't have one and I'm sorry you did but to say after 28 years the exact reason why was detected isn't possible.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 with 1210 viewsJ2BLUE

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:08 - May 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

I see so you are saying that you want the police to assault them.

The police should be allowed to physically remove them. They don't have to give them a kicking but they should be allowed to carry them from the road. Then if they return, arrest them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 with 1210 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:08 - May 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

I see so you are saying that you want the police to assault them.

Jesus Christ the state of people on here sometimes. No, simply arresting them and moving them out of the way will suffice.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 with 1208 viewsSitfcB

The smelly hippies are at it again on 17:46 - May 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I guess when you haven’t got a job you’ve got a lot less to lose. The way the Met seem to be dealing with these people on the roads is a joke.

I wonder why we aren’t seeing these types of protest in America…

🤔🤔🤔

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 with 1200 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:36 - May 27 by Ryorry

Thank goodness, thought it must be just me & my ageing brain!

Makes no sense but with uppies!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:14 - May 27 with 1167 viewsGlasgowBlue

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 by J2BLUE

The police should be allowed to physically remove them. They don't have to give them a kicking but they should be allowed to carry them from the road. Then if they return, arrest them.

They do in Germany.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:16 - May 27 with 1151 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:14 - May 27 by GlasgowBlue

They do in Germany.

That’s how to do it and Morgan is 100% right here.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:17 - May 27 with 1148 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:41 - May 27 by gtsb1966

I'm only going by the way I, and many people I know, were brought up. I was a child in the 70's and left school in 82. If I ever swore at my mother I knew a whack was coming...I only did it once. If I ever was rude to my teachers i either got a slap round the head, a ruler over the knuckles or it was reported to my parents and my dad gave me a whack. Most people I know who were brought up in that era have manners and respect for others. I just don't see that so much now unfortunately.

Thanks for pointing out where I have been going wrong with my daughter. There I was thinking she has turned out well because I have given time to bringing her up when all along she could have been even better if I had just whacked her more than the zero times I have so far.

Login to get fewer ads

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:19 - May 27 with 1131 viewsJ2BLUE

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Makes no sense but with uppies!

He said: I'm not sure "they caused a nuisance" is a sound legal defence for assault.

I said I will use a similar line when he's complaining about the Animal Rising protesters being arrested.

Thinking they have a just cause is not a sound legal defence for breaking an injunction.

Most people seemingly understood the point.

Truly impaired.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:20 - May 27 with 1125 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:09 - May 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You’re right, if it wasn’t for my career I’d have pockets full of orange paint at the ready.

Yeah they're probably just jealous or something!!

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:22 - May 27 with 1108 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 by J2BLUE

I think you will find that they can....especially at coronations before anything has actually happened.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:23 - May 27 with 1104 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:20 - May 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yeah they're probably just jealous or something!!

Well they shouldn’t be, had two days off since January and the only Ipswich game I saw in person all season was Wycombe away lol.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 19:25]
The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:24 - May 27 with 1092 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Jesus Christ the state of people on here sometimes. No, simply arresting them and moving them out of the way will suffice.

So yeah, I think they are allowed to do that too, although they are pretty adept at a little assault now and again too when they fancy it.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:25 - May 27 with 1082 viewsJ2BLUE

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:22 - May 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think you will find that they can....especially at coronations before anything has actually happened.

Bit different when those protesters had agreed in advance what was acceptable and were then needlessly betrayed.

Truly impaired.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:25 - May 27 with 1071 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 by SitfcB

I wonder why we aren’t seeing these types of protest in America…

🤔🤔🤔

Yeah guns are definitely the way to go. Makes sense when you really think about it.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:28 - May 27 with 1049 viewsRyorry

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:12 - May 27 by gtsb1966

A time and date of a stroke cannot be detected 28 years later. That is fact. I'm not saying you didn't have one and I'm sorry you did but to say after 28 years the exact reason why was detected isn't possible.

I didn't have any illness, nor other whack on the head in my childhood that could have caused it, let alone one in that specific area.

But as you think you know better than the consultant radiologist & consultant neurologists at both the Royal Marsden in London & Leeds General Infirmary, I'd ask you to post your medical qualifications here please.

[Post edited 27 May 2023 19:37]

Poll: Time of the annunciation

The trust fund..... on 19:30 - May 27 with 1019 viewsBloots

Mummy will pay the fine. (n/t) on 19:02 - May 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is she available for serving time too?

....will still be there when they get out.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:36 - May 27 with 960 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:14 - May 27 by GlasgowBlue

They do in Germany.

Here you go....violence to warm your heart.

https://www.channel4.com/news/orgreave-miners-group-calls-for-public-inquiry

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:36 - May 27 with 960 viewsgtsb1966

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:28 - May 27 by Ryorry

I didn't have any illness, nor other whack on the head in my childhood that could have caused it, let alone one in that specific area.

But as you think you know better than the consultant radiologist & consultant neurologists at both the Royal Marsden in London & Leeds General Infirmary, I'd ask you to post your medical qualifications here please.

You cannot say at 40 what you did at 12. A stroke doesn't have to be caused by trauma either. We'll leave it there. Off out for a pint.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:37 - May 27 with 948 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:16 - May 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That’s how to do it and Morgan is 100% right here.

The case for glue!

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:39 - May 27 with 937 viewsNthQldITFC

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:36 - May 27 by gtsb1966

You cannot say at 40 what you did at 12. A stroke doesn't have to be caused by trauma either. We'll leave it there. Off out for a pint.

To be blunt, I think you should mind your own business on this occasion.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:43 - May 27 with 910 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:19 - May 27 by J2BLUE

He said: I'm not sure "they caused a nuisance" is a sound legal defence for assault.

I said I will use a similar line when he's complaining about the Animal Rising protesters being arrested.

Thinking they have a just cause is not a sound legal defence for breaking an injunction.

Most people seemingly understood the point.

And how does that make causing a nuisance grounds for assault. They will just get arrested (with maybe a few digs in the back of a van) Looks more like comparing apples and oranges.
By the way you always used to know that the police had assaulted you because they would then charge you with assault.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:44 - May 27 with 907 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:23 - May 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Well they shouldn’t be, had two days off since January and the only Ipswich game I saw in person all season was Wycombe away lol.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 19:25]

Poor baby .....hugs x

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:44 - May 27 with 907 viewsJ2BLUE

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:28 - May 27 by Ryorry

Did they actually say it was that? Genuinely asking because I have no idea. Incredible if so. Anything medical is fascinating. I hope you're all good now.

On the broader point, I think disciplining kids physically is just the lowest form of parenting. Completely unnecessary.

Truly impaired.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:47 - May 27 with 903 viewsRyorry

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:36 - May 27 by gtsb1966

How extraordinarily presumptious and ignorant.

Obviously you don't have any medical qualifications - not surprised, as no medic would post such ill-informed assumptions without even having seen the person's notes or meeting them.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024