Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The smelly hippies are at it again 17:38 - May 27 with 10370 viewsSitfcB

A no nonsense Rugby player saw to them…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:11 - May 27 with 1528 viewsHerbivore

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:09 - May 27 by J2BLUE

I look forward to using a similar line when you are complaining about the Derby protesters being arrested for violating the injunction.

Eh? That makes no sense.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:12 - May 27 with 1520 viewsHerbivore

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:11 - May 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

People like you will always enable this pathetic, disruptive and potentially dangerous behavior. Go on then, answer my question, I dare you?

You dare me? Are you 12? You can't take the law into your own hands and assault a protestor just because you find their behaviour irritating.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:13 - May 27 with 1511 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:12 - May 27 by Herbivore

You dare me? Are you 12? You can't take the law into your own hands and assault a protestor just because you find their behaviour irritating.

Waiting…
The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:14 - May 27 with 1503 viewsHerbivore

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:13 - May 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Waiting…

I'm not sure of the legalities of the protest but even if they are breaking the law that doesn't justify assault.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:20 - May 27 with 1478 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:14 - May 27 by Herbivore

I'm not sure of the legalities of the protest but even if they are breaking the law that doesn't justify assault.

As usual you’ve for everything back to front. Without these idiots blocking roads or the Police just standing behind them doing nothing would there be anyone trying to move them on?

Let’s just hope those city ambulances aren’t on the way to deal with anyone you care about. At best it’s severely disruptive to the general public at worse they’re endangering people’s lives. The absolute worst kind of people. The clip I saw of the German police had it right.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:23 - May 27 with 1445 viewsgtsb1966

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:12 - May 27 by Herbivore

Herbi...the way society is today, forget about protests for a minute but society in general, do you think this softly softy approach, no physical punishment, has helped or hindered society today.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:26 - May 27 with 1400 viewsBlueBadger

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:02 - May 27 by SitfcB

A few on here support a lot of nonsense.

According to this forum you’re not allowed to eat meat, fly, drive, run on a pitch, have fun, talk about the opposite sex (or whatever it is these days) and much more.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 18:03]

Give over all of you massive fannies. Can't all you banter legends handle a bit of back-and-forth?
[Post edited 27 May 2023 18:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:29 - May 27 with 1390 viewsSitfcB

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:26 - May 27 by BlueBadger

Give over all of you massive fannies. Can't all you banter legends handle a bit of back-and-forth?
[Post edited 27 May 2023 18:26]

Of course

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:29 - May 27 with 1377 viewsHerbivore

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:23 - May 27 by gtsb1966

Herbi...the way society is today, forget about protests for a minute but society in general, do you think this softly softy approach, no physical punishment, has helped or hindered society today.

You think physical punishment is a good thing? Blimey. Suffice to say that no, I'm not in favour of physical punishment and I don't think the numerous problems we have as a society have anything to do with there not being enough physical punishment anymore. But let's be honest, it's not like the police have been shy in breaking up protests in recent times, including arresting people for having placards, so no idea why they've adopted a hands off approach today.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:34 - May 27 with 1335 viewsGeoffSentence

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:02 - May 27 by SitfcB

A few on here support a lot of nonsense.

According to this forum you’re not allowed to eat meat, fly, drive, run on a pitch, have fun, talk about the opposite sex (or whatever it is these days) and much more.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 18:03]

Cripes! Some people have opinions that differ from yours? Shouldn't be allowed.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:36 - May 27 with 1315 viewsRyorry

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:11 - May 27 by Herbivore

Eh? That makes no sense.

Thank goodness, thought it must be just me & my ageing brain!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:39 - May 27 with 1302 viewsPowrigan

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:34 - May 27 by GeoffSentence

You wouldn’t think so with the abuse people get for daring to think differently to the main posters here.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 18:40]
The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:41 - May 27 with 1291 viewsgtsb1966

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:29 - May 27 by Herbivore

You think physical punishment is a good thing? Blimey. Suffice to say that no, I'm not in favour of physical punishment and I don't think the numerous problems we have as a society have anything to do with there not being enough physical punishment anymore. But let's be honest, it's not like the police have been shy in breaking up protests in recent times, including arresting people for having placards, so no idea why they've adopted a hands off approach today.

I'm only going by the way I, and many people I know, were brought up. I was a child in the 70's and left school in 82. If I ever swore at my mother I knew a whack was coming...I only did it once. If I ever was rude to my teachers i either got a slap round the head, a ruler over the knuckles or it was reported to my parents and my dad gave me a whack. Most people I know who were brought up in that era have manners and respect for others. I just don't see that so much now unfortunately.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:47 - May 27 with 1270 viewsRyorry

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:41 - May 27 by gtsb1966

I'm only going by the way I, and many people I know, were brought up. I was a child in the 70's and left school in 82. If I ever swore at my mother I knew a whack was coming...I only did it once. If I ever was rude to my teachers i either got a slap round the head, a ruler over the knuckles or it was reported to my parents and my dad gave me a whack. Most people I know who were brought up in that era have manners and respect for others. I just don't see that so much now unfortunately.

A "whack round the lugholes" from a bad-tempered teacher, administered because I gave a bit of mild backchat, gave me a stroke at age 12 (only discovered when I was 40 & having a brain scan for something else).

A "ruler over the knuckles" by another bad-tempered teacher when I hit wrong notes in piano lessons, gave me a life-long loathing of playing piano.

Never use violence on kids, it may have serious repercussions that the perpetrators will never know about.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:48 - May 27 with 1261 viewsHerbivore

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:41 - May 27 by gtsb1966

Your personal experience is just that. My experience of older and younger generations is almost the exact opposite of yours. The evidence on the effectiveness of physical punishment is pretty clear. In short, it's not very effective as a punishment and causes physical and emotional harm. So yeah, not a fan myself.

Mummy will pay the fine. (n/t) on 18:50 - May 27 with 1256 viewsMattinLondon

Mummy will pay the fine. (n/t) on 17:42 - May 27 by Bloots

Guess those wealthy mummies are simply taking their lead from the old Queen Liz who paid off the victims of her nonce son.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:51 - May 27 with 1251 viewsgtsb1966

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:48 - May 27 by Herbivore

Your personal experience is just that. My experience of older and younger generations is almost the exact opposite of yours. The evidence on the effectiveness of physical punishment is pretty clear. In short, it's not very effective as a punishment and causes physical and emotional harm. So yeah, not a fan myself.

Fair comment. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one then. Let's be honest , if we had the answer we would be millionaires.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:52 - May 27 with 1236 viewsHerbivore

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:51 - May 27 by gtsb1966

Fair comment. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one then. Let's be honest , if we had the answer we would be millionaires.

The answer is in the science when it comes to physical punishment, mate. But happy to move on. Have a good evening.

Mummy will pay the fine. (n/t) on 18:57 - May 27 with 1218 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Mummy will pay the fine. (n/t) on 18:50 - May 27 by MattinLondon

Guess those wealthy mummies are simply taking their lead from the old Queen Liz who paid off the victims of her nonce son.

You’re a very weird geezer. What an earth had that got to do with this thread? Yet you were defending Schofield in another.
The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:57 - May 27 with 1209 viewsSitfcB

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:34 - May 27 by GeoffSentence

Aye, I’m fine with that, a shame most others aren’t.

COYB

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:01 - May 27 with 1180 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 17:46 - May 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I guess when you haven’t got a job you’ve got a lot less to lose. The way the Met seem to be dealing with these people on the roads is a joke.

Or is the problem that the comfortably off like yourself have too much to lose?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:01 - May 27 with 1182 viewsHerbivore

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:57 - May 27 by SitfcB

Aye, I’m fine with that, a shame most others aren’t.

Agreed, there's not a lot of tolerance going around for JSO. For shame.

Mummy will pay the fine. (n/t) on 19:02 - May 27 with 1169 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mummy will pay the fine. (n/t) on 17:42 - May 27 by Bloots

Is she available for serving time too?

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:08 - May 27 with 1142 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The smelly hippies are at it again on 18:04 - May 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Jesus. Or maybe doing the Met’s job for them, when was sitting in the middle of old kent road blocking ambulances suddenly legal?

I see so you are saying that you want the police to assault them.

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:09 - May 27 with 1131 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The smelly hippies are at it again on 19:01 - May 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Or is the problem that the comfortably off like yourself have too much to lose?

You’re right, if it wasn’t for my career I’d have pockets full of orange paint at the ready.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024