Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc 22:02 - May 22 with 4018 viewsFrimleyBlue

Lol

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 22:15 - May 22 with 3844 viewscressi

Thick idiots u lot go and play in the Welsh league v Bangor and cwsetrgdyktyuivt or whatever that name is
That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 22:45 - May 22 with 3647 viewsIllinoisblue

Fully expecting a Plymouth/Wrexham coalition to launch an air strike on Portman Road.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 22:55 - May 22 with 3563 viewsChurchman

If you want to build an idiot, this berk’s tiny brain will do for starters. Tool.
That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 00:17 - May 23 with 3367 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 22:55 - May 22 by Churchman

If you want to build an idiot, this berk’s tiny brain will do for starters. Tool.

Ben Foster isn't much better here. I know people seem to like him but I find him incredibly irritating with his little GoPro

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 02:09 - May 23 with 3271 viewsOldsmoker

Some people are just plain ignorant.
Let's just remind ourselves of Ed's contribution.

He did the Sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

[Redacted] on 05:54 - May 23 with 3142 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 06:10 - May 23 with 3097 viewstractordownsouth

Some very strong Dunning-Kruger effect on display here.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:03 - May 23 with 2815 viewsDanTheMan

I can only really echo what Wolf has said, a bizarre thing to make up. I can understand them not knowing about the setup at Ipswich but to speak with such confidence about it just so they can wet themselves about how amazing their owners are is so weird.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:05 - May 23 with 2797 viewsNthQldITFC

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 02:09 - May 23 by Oldsmoker

Some people are just plain ignorant.
Let's just remind ourselves of Ed's contribution.

He did the Sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health.

Yeah, but apart from all that?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:10 - May 23 with 2711 viewsPerublue

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:05 - May 23 by NthQldITFC

Yeah, but apart from all that?

Peace

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:13 - May 23 with 2621 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Imagine Foster being your teammate, sticking his stupid camera in your face every 5 minutes. Would do your head in

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:14 - May 23 with 2615 viewsbobbyramsey

I wonder when the apology will arrive..........?
That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:22 - May 23 with 2451 viewsSwansea_Blue

Never mind that, I’m furious that Ed Sheeran has done sod all as my gardener for the last 7 years. The place is a right mess. I’ll sack him unless he bucks his ideas up

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:41 - May 23 with 2306 viewsIpswich24

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:22 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

Never mind that, I’m furious that Ed Sheeran has done sod all as my gardener for the last 7 years. The place is a right mess. I’ll sack him unless he bucks his ideas up

You know what let's set up pre season 'friendly '
With them and show them who we are.

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 09:17 - May 23 with 1980 viewschicoazul

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:03 - May 23 by DanTheMan

I can only really echo what Wolf has said, a bizarre thing to make up. I can understand them not knowing about the setup at Ipswich but to speak with such confidence about it just so they can wet themselves about how amazing their owners are is so weird.

He probably hasn’t made it up, it’s more likely that since he’s a footballer he’s literally just that stupid.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 09:20 - May 23 with 1963 viewsPrideOfTheEast

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 08:13 - May 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

Imagine Foster being your teammate, sticking his stupid camera in your face every 5 minutes. Would do your head in

The bloke is difficult to like isn't he! He's annoying enthusiastic.

Often gets some decent guests on his pod though.
That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 09:27 - May 23 with 1920 viewsRegencyBlue

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 09:17 - May 23 by chicoazul

He probably hasn’t made it up, it’s more likely that since he’s a footballer he’s literally just that stupid.

Clearly a case of him not letting his complete ignorance of a subject stopping him from expressing his opinion about it!

Embarrassing.
That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 10:50 - May 23 with 1720 viewsBlueBadger

That ED Sheeran. What's he done as owner of itfc on 22:55 - May 22 by Churchman

And what about the bloke in the tweet?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024