Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda 14:18 - May 10 with 4576 viewsportmanking

Few hundred grand from Ross County.
Yan Dhanda on 14:22 - May 10 with 3630 viewsITFC_Josh

Surprised if true, thought we would have been looking at slightly better than him
Yan Dhanda on 14:22 - May 10 with 3622 viewsJ2BLUE

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22305892/ex-liverpool-star-dhanda-three-efl-clubs

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yan Dhanda on 14:24 - May 10 with 3592 viewsFrimleyBlue

Yan Dhanda on 14:22 - May 10 by J2BLUE

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22305892/ex-liverpool-star-dhanda-three-efl-clubs

Must be the reason the ipswich representatives left the efl awards abruptly

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Yan Dhanda on 14:26 - May 10 with 3554 viewsJ2BLUE

Yan Dhanda on 14:24 - May 10 by FrimleyBlue

Must be the reason the ipswich representatives left the efl awards abruptly

I don't believe this one and all of the info is publicly available for the OP to take a guess on this, although I do vaguely recall him having info in the past so who knows.

Truly impaired.

Yan Dhanda on 14:30 - May 10 with 3511 viewswkj

Yan Dhanda on 14:22 - May 10 by ITFC_Josh

Surprised if true, thought we would have been looking at slightly better than him

I actually rate him as a player. Keep in mind he's only 24... I think he would be right at home in a championship squad pushing for the top.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Yan Dhanda on 14:34 - May 10 with 3474 viewsportmanking

Yan Dhanda on 14:30 - May 10 by wkj

I actually rate him as a player. Keep in mind he's only 24... I think he would be right at home in a championship squad pushing for the top.

He's a very versatile midfielder too. He'd be equally at home in one of our number 10 roles as he would alongside Morsy as the deep-lying playmaker. Was surprised he had to take a step down as far as Ross County, but for the price the club's being quoted it'd be a clever move. A player that knows several members of the squad, carries the ball well, exceptional passing range. In some ways, he'd be a more flexible replacement for Lee Evans were he to move on.
Yan Dhanda on 14:36 - May 10 with 3457 viewsJackPITFC

Yan Dhanda on 14:34 - May 10 by portmanking

He's a very versatile midfielder too. He'd be equally at home in one of our number 10 roles as he would alongside Morsy as the deep-lying playmaker. Was surprised he had to take a step down as far as Ross County, but for the price the club's being quoted it'd be a clever move. A player that knows several members of the squad, carries the ball well, exceptional passing range. In some ways, he'd be a more flexible replacement for Lee Evans were he to move on.

Sounds promising,

You hearing this is going to be one that is happening?
Yan Dhanda on 14:36 - May 10 with 3451 viewswkj

I agree entirely. If he has more potential to grow into then we (or others) could find themselves getting a tidy bargain with resale value down the line.

Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda on 14:41 - May 10 with 3377 viewsVegtablue

If Duk finds his own way down to Perth they can keep each other company on the long drive
Yan Dhanda on 14:49 - May 10 with 3293 viewsPhilTWTD

Nothing in it, I'm told.
Yan Dhanda on 14:53 - May 10 with 3247 viewsportmanking

Yan Dhanda on 14:36 - May 10 by JackPITFC

Sounds promising,

You hearing this is going to be one that is happening?

No idea, was just posting what The Sun are saying.

The only transfer I have links to is the Jack Taylor one. That is still rumbling on, but now largely contingent on Posh failing in the playoffs.
Yan Dhanda on 14:56 - May 10 with 3224 viewsitfcjoe

Not young, not got enough football under his belt and is one I struggle to see where he would fit in with what we have - looks like agent pushed interest

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Yan Dhanda on 14:58 - May 10 with 3205 viewsWeWereZombies

Yan Dhanda on 14:41 - May 10 by Vegtablue

If Duk finds his own way down to Perth they can keep each other company on the long drive

Kevin Van Veen might be a better signing though...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Yan Dhanda on 15:01 - May 10 with 3165 viewswkj

Yan Dhanda on 14:56 - May 10 by itfcjoe

Not young, not got enough football under his belt and is one I struggle to see where he would fit in with what we have - looks like agent pushed interest

24 is young

Yan Dhanda on 15:03 - May 10 with 3127 viewsportmanking

Yan Dhanda on 15:01 - May 10 by wkj

24 is young

I'd also say he fits the mould of our technically adept team perfectly. I'd describe his style rather like Wes Hoolahan. Low centre of gravity, good ball carrier and vision. If we're upgrading our squad players as well as starters I'd say he'd be a fine fit.
Yan Dhanda on 15:05 - May 10 with 3097 viewsWeWereZombies

Yan Dhanda on 15:03 - May 10 by portmanking

I'd also say he fits the mould of our technically adept team perfectly. I'd describe his style rather like Wes Hoolahan. Low centre of gravity, good ball carrier and vision. If we're upgrading our squad players as well as starters I'd say he'd be a fine fit.

True but this talk is a bit premature, I think The Staggies need every player they have fully committed until the end of the season and play offs.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Yan Dhanda on 15:13 - May 10 with 3027 viewsipswichtillidie

Yan Dhanda on 14:22 - May 10 by J2BLUE

The S*UN is all we need to know

Gav

Yan Dhanda on 15:26 - May 10 with 2888 viewschicoazul

Yan Dhanda on 14:26 - May 10 by J2BLUE

I don't believe this one and all of the info is publicly available for the OP to take a guess on this, although I do vaguely recall him having info in the past so who knows.

OP proven ITK in the past.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Yan Dhanda on 15:27 - May 10 with 2869 viewschicoazul

Yan Dhanda on 14:56 - May 10 by itfcjoe

If 24 is now not young I’m off to Logan’s Run myself immediately.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Yan Dhanda on 15:30 - May 10 with 2840 viewsJ2BLUE

Yan Dhanda on 15:13 - May 10 by ipswichtillidie

The S*UN is all we need to know

Agree. I found that by googling him and then clicking news.

Kind of odd for OP to say he's just repeating what he's seen on there but present it as fact with no link to the source to be honest.
[Post edited 10 May 2023 15:31]

Truly impaired.

Yan Dhanda on 15:31 - May 10 with 2808 viewsitfcjoe

Yan Dhanda on 15:01 - May 10 by wkj

24 is young

Not in football terms - he's not a player with great potential, maybe 3 years ago he might have been

Yan Dhanda on 15:55 - May 10 with 2676 viewswkj

Yan Dhanda on 15:31 - May 10 by itfcjoe

Not in football terms - he's not a player with great potential, maybe 3 years ago he might have been

23 is considered when most players are developed in terms of coaching and facilities - however development in a player can considerably move at the age of 24 and 25 depending on motivation, experience, performance and other characteristics that first team football brings.

Ergo, 24 is still young in footballing terms
[Post edited 10 May 2023 15:55]

Yan Dhanda on 16:08 - May 10 with 2554 viewsitfcjoe

Yan Dhanda on 15:55 - May 10 by wkj

23 is considered when most players are developed in terms of coaching and facilities - however development in a player can considerably move at the age of 24 and 25 depending on motivation, experience, performance and other characteristics that first team football brings.

Ergo, 24 is still young in footballing terms
[Post edited 10 May 2023 15:55]

They changed PFA Young Player of the Year from U23 at start of season to U21 at start of season as was getting a bit ludicrous with who was winning it - even under old rules Dhanda wouldn't be eligible.

But regardless of definition of ages - I can't see us signing a 24 year old who isn't good enough to go straight into our team because they might get better in a year or two. He's effectively failed in the Champ and a perennially mid table side and gone to a poor team North of the border and had an ok season.

With every one of our squad places vital as we carry a big squad - we won't be wasting a place on someone like him

Yan Dhanda on 16:10 - May 10 with 2532 viewswkj

Yan Dhanda on 16:08 - May 10 by itfcjoe

They changed PFA Young Player of the Year from U23 at start of season to U21 at start of season as was getting a bit ludicrous with who was winning it - even under old rules Dhanda wouldn't be eligible.

But regardless of definition of ages - I can't see us signing a 24 year old who isn't good enough to go straight into our team because they might get better in a year or two. He's effectively failed in the Champ and a perennially mid table side and gone to a poor team North of the border and had an ok season.

With every one of our squad places vital as we carry a big squad - we won't be wasting a place on someone like him

Horses for courses. Nothing in the rumour as stated but I think the lad is greater than the sum of his parts.

Yan Dhanda on 16:23 - May 10 with 2464 viewstractorboy1978

Yan Dhanda on 16:10 - May 10 by wkj

Horses for courses. Nothing in the rumour as stated but I think the lad is greater than the sum of his parts.

Is there any real evidence he is better than El Mizouni who is 2 years younger, just been one of the best players in L2 and we already own?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024