Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. 22:16 - Apr 28 with 1271 viewsMelford

12.30 start. We bloody better field first so I'm sat in the pavilion waiting to bat by 3 pm.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:26 - Apr 28 with 1212 viewsfactual_blue

Is there an air fryer in the pavilion?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:35 - Apr 28 with 1193 viewsgainsboroughblue

Where in the batting order are you?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:43 - Apr 28 with 1166 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ha. Enjoy, life goes on innit. I’m in a swimming gala in Newport hoping for a wifi connection that will allow VPN and iFollow.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:48 - Apr 28 with 1158 viewsMelford

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:35 - Apr 28 by gainsboroughblue

Where in the batting order are you?

I was 8 last week, we have a very weakened team this week though because 4 of them are at PR tomorrow. I can get that dodgy stream working on my phone so I'll be able to watch it.

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:52 - Apr 28 with 1139 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:48 - Apr 28 by Melford

I was 8 last week, we have a very weakened team this week though because 4 of them are at PR tomorrow. I can get that dodgy stream working on my phone so I'll be able to watch it.

Hoping the 6th wicket doesn't fall around 430 pm then!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:57 - Apr 28 with 1130 viewsMelford

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:52 - Apr 28 by gainsboroughblue

Hoping the 6th wicket doesn't fall around 430 pm then!

Tonight Matthew I'm going to be Zak Crawley.

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 00:19 - Apr 29 with 1079 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m coaching my son’s U13 game which starts at 10am (4pm UK time). Ideally we’ll be a few goals up by half time. Else the kids will be subbing themselves in and out 😄

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 00:41 - Apr 29 with 1040 viewsbournemouthblue

Long Melford have a video system, are you going to be live on YouTube?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 20:47 - Apr 29 with 886 viewsMelford

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 22:57 - Apr 28 by Melford

Tonight Matthew I'm going to be Zak Crawley.

Batted first and were all out for 56, they won by 9 wickets and I was back home with my hooky stream running for the last half hour.

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 20:53 - Apr 29 with 861 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 00:19 - Apr 29 by Illinoisblue

I’m coaching my son’s U13 game which starts at 10am (4pm UK time). Ideally we’ll be a few goals up by half time. Else the kids will be subbing themselves in and out 😄

Isn't it nice when you get what you wish for! Five enough?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 21:18 - Apr 29 with 822 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm playing Cricket for Melford 2s tomorrow afternoon. on 20:47 - Apr 29 by Melford

Batted first and were all out for 56, they won by 9 wickets and I was back home with my hooky stream running for the last half hour.

That's commitment to the Town cause. I guess the ones who got the 50 runs were nodge fans trying to stop you watching!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024