Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All those draws ... 20:45 - Apr 29 with 742 viewsNthsuffolkblue

definitely points gained now. They have got us promoted.

OK, a couple of them like Charlton really were disappointing and 2 more points would probably have won us the league. But there we go.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

All those draws ... on 20:47 - Apr 29 with 713 viewsbadadski

The wednesday comeback and the Cambridge draw where Walton saved the pen that prevented it being 2 nil and we drew I think was the change of the winds
All those draws ... on 21:01 - Apr 29 with 628 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Not sure I agree. A few weeks ago automatic looked unlikely. Sheffield Wed top a few points clear. I’m an optimist but even I couldn’t imagine 13 wins out of our last 14 helped by a Sheff Wed blip. It’s been an amazing run and I’m thrilled, but we should be champions now with points to spare. But hell , what a ride it’s been! I hope we beat Fleetwood and Plymouth slip up, but hey we’re going up whatever
All those draws ... on 21:08 - Apr 29 with 558 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Can look at it both ways really. This team should have absolutely won the league by now as it’s a cut above at the moment but might miss out by 1 point. It’s annoying both Plymouth games were before February. I guess only taking 3 points from 12 against Sheff W and Plymouth have ultimately hurt as well. Promotion was the only aim though and that’s been achieved. Being 30 odd goals better off than Plymouth and having one less point is actually hard to do! Will smash them next year though.
All those draws ... on 21:11 - Apr 29 with 541 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure about that. It's taken an amazing run to balance out those draws so overall, it's job done, but a few of those draws becoming wins and it would have been much more comfortable.

Doesn't really matter now though does it

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024